Resident Evil 6 PC

5.8

1. Mar 26, 2013
    Sure this isn't Resident Evil anymore, however as much as i dislike some of the changes this franchise had, i still enjoy it a lot and i think this is a big improvement over Resident Evil 5.
    Having played the console version before, i can easily assume that the PC version is easily the best looking version and its perfectly ported. There are things that could have been improved, but still.

I've had a bit of problem getting familiar with the cameras and the gameplay but after a while you'll get along with it.
    The storyline is quite good and i like how you play it with 4 different characters from different points of views.
    The MP is also great, a lot of gamemodes but Mercenaries is so much fun.
    Also the game has Split-Screen in coop and the other game modes to play with your friends.

I gotta say i'm an old school Resident Evil fan, but i liked this game so far, regardless of how much it has changed.
  2. Mar 22, 2013
    Well first of all I will rate this game regardless of what was in their deliveries of yore like action game is a delight from head to toe entertaining from beginning to end in every way, with 4 campaigns and mythical characters that we all know. leon campaign is perfect, it is the closest to the action and horror survivar moderate, chris is pure action but have certain times of retentionWell first of all I will rate this game regardless of what was in their deliveries of yore like action game is a delight from head to toe entertaining from beginning to end in every way, with 4 campaigns and mythical characters that we all know. leon campaign is perfect, it is the closest to the action and horror survivar moderate, chris is pure action but have certain times of retention and so in other campaigns, I've only played 4 hours testing each campaign but is sufficient to realize how the overall game. the perfect narrative is a story quite interesting, the gameplay has some flaws as a bit robotic animation but not serious fits perfectly what I'm playing with mouse and keyboard and am very pleased with the good work of Capcom with the PC port and did well to leave that crap games for windows live as the graphics are almost like those of consoles with some improvements like the softness of the shadows and some highlights filters foremost conclusion for those who have not yet decided to buy the game, try it yourselves see videos on youtube enough to draw their own conclusions from the game itself does not value it for you because someone else says, because everyone has a different view but in my humble analysis so far I've played enough games is recommended for those who likes action survivar combined with horror that not all the time but if you have it and appreciate the game regardless of what was in their deliveries old Expand
  3. Mar 22, 2013
    Back in PSX era Resident Evil was one of my favorite series, and i even like it as an action shooter (i would prefer a horror shooter thu), however there is a lot to love and hate about RE6.At a good side It's amazing coop 4 lengthy campaigns,PC port is fine (way better then for example RE4) and it's sold at lower price.I don't have any problems with mouse+keyboard controls or withBack in PSX era Resident Evil was one of my favorite series, and i even like it as an action shooter (i would prefer a horror shooter thu), however there is a lot to love and hate about RE6.At a good side It's amazing coop 4 lengthy campaigns,PC port is fine (way better then for example RE4) and it's sold at lower price.I don't have any problems with mouse+keyboard controls or with aiming.You can buy upgrades at main menu or after each chapter witch gives some feeling of character progression.The story is stupid fun like always in this series,but if you treat it too serious then it's gonna be terrible.Few things i don't like about RE6 are camera (not a view point but too often it's jumps around),too many QTE and especially graphic in brighter areas.I miss old Resident Evil horror style,but frankly i would miss this coop action as well. Expand
  4. Mar 27, 2013
    I played enough of this game to recommend it to you. There's everything to love and nothing to hate. If we consider the last trilogy, Resident Evil from 4 to 6 this is easily the best of them all, the culmination of the action Capcom offers. You can do all sort of new moves which are awesome, you can slide, dodge, land on your back and shoot from the ground (which can be done when enemiesI played enough of this game to recommend it to you. There's everything to love and nothing to hate. If we consider the last trilogy, Resident Evil from 4 to 6 this is easily the best of them all, the culmination of the action Capcom offers. You can do all sort of new moves which are awesome, you can slide, dodge, land on your back and shoot from the ground (which can be done when enemies drop you too), you can fight in melee with combos or switching to a melee weapon. I really like the fluidity of the game and it's even more fun with a friend. The coop of this game is great, you are not helpless per sé, you can counter enemies' grapples, you can even "stand up" for yourself if you survive long enough in a down state, but, of course, it's a lot easier if there's a team mate helping you out but that may not be always possible due to tactics gone wrong or levels where you have to stay apart for some time.
    There is much to explore, some campaigns have more exploration than others, graphics are really good for my standards (which may be low since I don't really care) and it goes at 60 fps even if the benchmark told me it would go at 20-30. The campaigns are a great idea, different enemies, different characters, different playstyles and it's a hard game too! I play at Professional difficulty, invested 23 hours in the game right now and I'm something as halfway through (I'm doing chapter 3 with Chris now after doing 3 chapters with Jake and Leon). I really can't find anything wrong with this game, it gives me the challenge I seek, the adrenaline, the fear (the fear of dying but there are some jumps too), the gameplay is perfect as I see it, this was much more than I anticipated, I'll definitely play this multiple times. I'm giving it a 10 because as I said before, I can't find much wrong with it and I didn't have such fun with an action game for a while.
  5. Oct 27, 2013
    I played all the Residents that were released and even if the form changed from pure horror to an action game I still think this is what I was waiting for. I don't understand why this game is getting so much criticism. I had a great time playing campaign in co-op with my friend and I think that they should make more games like this. The only reason i am not giving 10 is the fact that iI played all the Residents that were released and even if the form changed from pure horror to an action game I still think this is what I was waiting for. I don't understand why this game is getting so much criticism. I had a great time playing campaign in co-op with my friend and I think that they should make more games like this. The only reason i am not giving 10 is the fact that i don't like QTE and there is a bit too much of them here :P. Fighting system boss fights are awsome. That's why I would really recommend everyone to play it before reading other comments because i thing this game is really worth buying. Keep up the good work Konami :D Expand
  6. Mar 27, 2013
    Wtf guys? are you serious? The game is just great! As for AMD problems i got to tell you that I run the game on AMD video card and it runs perfectly! Not a single crash! (@sagaopc check your GPU m8)
    The game is really good and I love it. The Campaign in the game is very good and I had a great time playing all of them. The Multiplayer is pretty good but it need a push-to-talk button (that why its 9/10 for me).
    For all of you that want a horror game then don't ask for a new game set in future... ask for a game set in the past! Its not like RE when they didn't know what was going on or the virus was in early stages, the BOW are evolved and there is a WAR, an all-out BOW attack for cut the crap about the horror element.
    I got to tell you that I loved it too and I miss it but the game and the story has evolved... the virus has evolved... its not that scary but dangerous.
    The game is totally worth buying (at least on PC as its the only version of RE6 I have played)
  7. Apr 1, 2013
    Time for a new review. I will preface this by saying firstly that I never liked the RE series. As with 99% of video games, the idea is a pale rip-off of a book or movie infected with the most ridiculous plot twits and lame attempts at sap-filled dialogue. HOWEVER, on top of that, the horrible controls/gameplay of the first 3 RE games were as frustrating as trying to move a retardedTime for a new review. I will preface this by saying firstly that I never liked the RE series. As with 99% of video games, the idea is a pale rip-off of a book or movie infected with the most ridiculous plot twits and lame attempts at sap-filled dialogue. HOWEVER, on top of that, the horrible controls/gameplay of the first 3 RE games were as frustrating as trying to move a retarded American WW2 tank (which sucked compared to the Germans) in tight corridors where you never knew where exactly you would ignite a collision box.

ANYWAYS, then came along re4, with again God-awful plot and bad guys but a great atmosphere (at least the first half) and great gameplay/surprise moments. Since then I have followed the series. RE5 was a disaster of laughable proportions. But I chipped in and bought RE6.

RE6 is a movie where you ride in. Regardless of what you do, the game is the same, it is linear, and lots of quick time events. BUT, if you know this going INTO the game, then you know not to be disappointed!!! It is a fun movie that finds all new ways to jump the shark (or nuke the fridge) with over the top ways to try to kill you or blow things up and so on. This game is again a new departure for the series, and as is often the case- horror game series only stay horror games if they were finite and short. Once everyone becomes familiar with the game, the fan base becomes broader, it is very hard for the company to feel compelled to shrink the game and return to its horror 'roots.' Although I would be hard pressed to ever call the first few RE games horror, since they were campy as hell and stupid-predictable.

They seem to have ripped many ideas from other genres, and game titles such as l4d- in fact I would think that is the direction they want to go into from here on. I would not be surprised if they had more crossovers in future titles after the l4d2 crossover coming out soon (capcom versus steam anyone?). But all these parodies and rip-offs work, and the good guys are good and the bad guys are really bad and they take different styles of RE gameplay and separate them in the different missions- Leons is more horror, Jake is more combat survival, and so on.

Finally, the side games- agent hunt is silly as monster control is very very awkward and dare I say a little frustrating. COOP!!!! Super kudos to the game for allowing LOCAL COOP!!!! A tremendous boon, making the PC once again feel more dominant than the consoles for the graphics, HDMI cable or wireless support to my big screen tv and keyboard controller support. Not to mention the fact that all the added content got unlocked since we all pre-ordered the dam thing :D :D...

All in all, I support this game, it is a fun movie ride, takes a long time to finish, and since I do not sit here for hours playing games at a time, this game will last me a long time before I get bored.
  8. Apr 1, 2013
    I saw a lot of negative response to Re6, i felt sad. I already spent 40 hours in this game now and It was a very nice experience to me. The difficulty level is great, i need to figure out how to avoid enemies attack and give them a counterattack. What make those guy felt so bad? I think they were wrong
  9. Apr 11, 2013
    my score 8/10

+ Great graphic, Look really good at highest setting with smooth fps on my pc + Good story, not that thrilled but 10 times better than in Movie + Coop mode, really like it. I could play with my friend and split screen on pc are also welcome + Play time, It's took me 60hr+ to complete all chapters for all characters in Story Mode alone, good enough + Price, $39.99 on
    my score 8/10

+ Great graphic, Look really good at highest setting with smooth fps on my pc
    + Good story, not that thrilled but 10 times better than in Movie
    + Price, $39.99 on Steam cheaper than other Big title. they could put it on $59.99 and most ppl still buy it so lower the price got my score.

= Game Mechanic, a bit too much FPS but in time when FPS ruled game industry, I guess it can't be help.

- Terrible camera angle in some area, such as Christ chapter 5, it's impossible for me to progress with Keyboard and mouse because camera keep changing backward and forward. I've to use my Xbox controller (analog stick). this is example of bad pc port.
    - too much cut scene. I don't mind long cutscene(cus I can skip it) but do it every 10 mins is not ok for me.
  10. Apr 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. [English Review] Well this game not struck me but when I found out I had split screen told me SOLD! but not only in split screen pc that is very rare but also are three campaigns for Resident Evil fans a campaign that tilts to survival horror, another Action Adventure those which already inclined films lately in RE and the military which is very reminiscent of the last deliveries in few words a complete set! for the PC version but on consoles is more of the same.

[Spanish Review]Bueno este juegos no me llamaba la atención pero cuando me entere que tenia pantalla partida me dije VENDIDO!!! pero no solo la pantalla partida en pc que es muy poco común si no que también son tres campañas para fanáticos del Resident Evil que una campaña se inclina al survival horror, otra a Acción/Aventura las cual ya se inclino últimamente en las películas del RE y la Bélica la cual recuerda mucho a las ultimas entregas en pocas palabra un juego completo! para la version pc pero en consolas es mas de lo mismo.
  11. Apr 17, 2013
    I played video games since i was really young, about 10 years from now.. Played thousands of games in different platform...PC, PS3, Gameboy, GBA, PSP... Resident evil6, i'm gonna say, it's a fantastic game, i give my score 10/10, i am so into it, i haven't have this feeling since WoW and Vindictus long ago.
    Graphics, tell u this, it's above average 2012 for sure, in PC version, Nvidia
    Graphics, tell u this, it's above average 2012 for sure, in PC version, Nvidia users, use ur nvidia inspector well then u will c the how well the graphic can be! WILL SURPRISE U!
    Sound and themes are very good, some of the soundtracks are very touching.
    Design & interface, i have been playing RE games since 4 years ago, once i login to the game, I felt it is very Resident evil... It is well designed.
    Story, Japanese type of story, it's more like a game and fantasy, it's very encouraging.
    Control, Camera, once u get used to it, it's awesome feeling.
  12. Apr 11, 2013
    Es un juegazo, tiene diferentes campañas que se van mezclando en una misma linea argumental. La historia es impresionante, esta vez han preferido contarte la historia en vez de encontrarte notitas y leerlas durante el juego.
    La verdad es que la historia está muy muy bien, la aparición de tantos personajes y alusiones al pasado son la leche.
    En cuanto al gameplay, tiene el mejor

En cuanto al gameplay, tiene el mejor gameplay de la saga sin duda, con muchísimas posibilidades, el movimiento es fluido, está muy bien optimizado para Pc y está muy logrado el sistema de apuntar.
    Puedes cambiar las cámara de la espalda y aumentar tu rango de visión (fov). Cabe destacar que la posibilidad para jugar a pantalla partida se agradece mucho, así como poder jugar cooperativo online.

Muy grande por parte de Valve regalarnos los personajes de Left 4 dead 2 jugables para el modo Mercenarios Sin piedad, y gracias Capcom por no cobrarnos por ello, los DLC gratis son siempre bienvenidos.

Finalmente es un juego que es muy recomendable para jugadores nuevos, o jugadores clásicos de RE.

Podríamos decir que la campaña de Leon es la más fiel a los Resident Evil Clásicos, más zombies normales (no soldados mutantes), y luego especiales y puzzles.

En cambio tenemos la de Chris Redfield, más enfocada a la acción en plan Gears Of War con tus soldados, escenarios de día, etc.

Luego tenemos un poco la mezcla de Jake, con más toques de aventura. Y la campaña de Ada impresionante, muchos toques de sigilo e infiltración.

Lo recomiendo muchísimo, no le doy un 10 porque me parece que se han pasado con lo de "Caza de agentes" y no tienen un sistema para controlar el VoIP. La gente entra a als partidas con el microfono abierto y los altavoces a tope, y se escuchan ecos terribles que arruinan la experiencia de juego, lo dicho.

Gracias Capcom por el regalo.
  13. Aug 21, 2013
    The game is awesome! It exceeded all my expectations. I don't get why people consider this game to be poor. Hey, where on Earth in 2013 you can find such pc game with split screen mode? I completed all campaigns with my friend and this is fantastic. You share your pills, shells, give up everything to bring your dying friend back to life, give him a boost to get to hard-to-reach places. IThe game is awesome! It exceeded all my expectations. I don't get why people consider this game to be poor. Hey, where on Earth in 2013 you can find such pc game with split screen mode? I completed all campaigns with my friend and this is fantastic. You share your pills, shells, give up everything to bring your dying friend back to life, give him a boost to get to hard-to-reach places. I like the story line. There were moments when I shed some tears. Every campaign is special. My favourite is Jake and Sherry. All chapters are absolutely different. And you can't complete it without cooperated work with your partner. Expand
  14. Apr 1, 2013
    This game is so full of play time and fun for 40 bucks i cant express how satisfied i am, but i will try.. 4 co op campaigns 5 chapters each all contain hours of fun game play. For the die hard resident evil lovers you can even go back and play as the other character for a very different experience. players get split up every now and then to handle other objectives. this is a great game!This game is so full of play time and fun for 40 bucks i cant express how satisfied i am, but i will try.. 4 co op campaigns 5 chapters each all contain hours of fun game play. For the die hard resident evil lovers you can even go back and play as the other character for a very different experience. players get split up every now and then to handle other objectives. this is a great game! cant believe its only got a 7.1 meta!!! come on you guys are really kissin Bioshock butt with a 9.6 and for 60 bucks and another 20 for dlc after they lied about and released Bioshock 1 again in "3D" that never worked and 2 was suppose to as well. They never paid for that mess up and now they are completely unaccountable?! come on gamers... they should be ashamed. RE6 offers soo much for so little. hats off to Cap com and RE6! Expand
  15. May 29, 2013
    In my opinion, this is the most underrated game released in the past year. I don't see any fault with it excluding the nigh impossible boss battles, though a good challenge is healthy!). The stories are deep and occasionally a little emotional, all of the endings are epic and you see the course of the game through the eyes of 7 playable characters (Leon, my personal fave, Helena, Chris,In my opinion, this is the most underrated game released in the past year. I don't see any fault with it excluding the nigh impossible boss battles, though a good challenge is healthy!). The stories are deep and occasionally a little emotional, all of the endings are epic and you see the course of the game through the eyes of 7 playable characters (Leon, my personal fave, Helena, Chris, Piers, Jake, Sherry {Yes, you can finally play as her!} and, in the secret campaign, Ada). Resident Evil 6 is among the best games released in the past year and I don't see why it has received such crappy reviews! Expand
  16. Mar 26, 2013
    I disagree with al negative Reviews, they all trolling!!! They worked a lot for that game and its really really funny, and each campaign is different and gives much variety to the game, nice grafics i miss Dx10 o DX11 options, I played that game without any problem, works very fine and no bugs or crashes, the campaign Its much better and original than a COD, very very better....( peopleI disagree with al negative Reviews, they all trolling!!! They worked a lot for that game and its really really funny, and each campaign is different and gives much variety to the game, nice grafics i miss Dx10 o DX11 options, I played that game without any problem, works very fine and no bugs or crashes, the campaign Its much better and original than a COD, very very better....( people the problem is your PC, stop looking for porn in internet....) Expand
  17. Apr 6, 2013
    Very underrated, if you enjoyed RE5, you will get loads out of this. Great Coop, Splitscreen and Online with Mercenaries available from the go and tonnes of longevity in the multiple campaigns.

Shot itself in the foot with a bad demo, a dodgy prelude and pre-patch bad camera, (which now has a completly adjustable field of view.)
  18. Mar 29, 2013
    I gave it a 10 (IMO it deserves 8,maybe 7+ but leaning towards 8) just to even out the bombing on this game,think God at least some people had the the common sense to give a rating after actually playing the game. This game has extreme value,a lot of content for a considerably smaller than usual price, f.e. you have 3 campaigns and each lasts longer than quite a few latest releases (everyI gave it a 10 (IMO it deserves 8,maybe 7+ but leaning towards 8) just to even out the bombing on this game,think God at least some people had the the common sense to give a rating after actually playing the game. This game has extreme value,a lot of content for a considerably smaller than usual price, f.e. you have 3 campaigns and each lasts longer than quite a few latest releases (every campaign was longer for me than Bioshock Infinite,though I played on veteran or professional difficulty,can't remember). It's very entertaining,especially if you play in coop,even with a random mate. While every RE fan would wish this would be a survival horror,it's not,it has some atmosphere and scarce ammo,but that's about it. That said,if you like shooting,I found the game shooting mechanics to be very satisfying,even though there's a small camera lock at the start of aiming.That should be enough of praises,though there are a few more things I could point out. On the other side,environmental textures are very bad,sometimes even on RE4 level,most noticeably in Chris's campaign. Believe me,they're terrible. The game is a bit too fast paced to get immersed,it's not Devil May Cry (the earlier ones,not that crappy "reboot"), but it's really fast and there aren't enough places where you can take a break,explore a bit,like in RE5. Enemies are seemingly neverending,while with the zombies it creates a pretty dense atmosphere,with the Javo mutants it just pissess you off. Yes,there are zombies,and very well done at that,in Leon's campaign(oh and mutants,pretty much enemies in his story remind me of the first RE's) ,proving you CAN make a zombie game without those running wannabe zombies. Plot is on the the usual Resident Evil level,meaning it's idiotic,naive and plain stupid,though there are less corny lines when compared to RE5,at least it seemed like that to me.
    Music at a few sequences gets incredibly dull,but in general it's not bad,it's just average. All in all,I definitely recommend buying this game,just don't buy it blindfolded,check it out if one of your mates has it,it might be just up your alley or it might be the complete opposite. For me,this one comes right after RE4 and RE2 as the best in the series (I do not count 1,cause it's a bit different game: D)
  19. Apr 8, 2013
    Well this was certainly the surprise of 2013. I had been closely following the reviews from both critics and users alike when this released on console late last year and the polarizing views made me think this was going to be worse than RE5 (which I can't say appealed to me as much as RE4 did). When the game launched on Steam at $39.99 it was a done deal. Having completed the game I amWell this was certainly the surprise of 2013. I had been closely following the reviews from both critics and users alike when this released on console late last year and the polarizing views made me think this was going to be worse than RE5 (which I can't say appealed to me as much as RE4 did). When the game launched on Steam at $39.99 it was a done deal. Having completed the game I am still trying to understand the backlash. I did not play the first 3 games in the series which I hear focused more on survival horror so I don't carry that baggage along with me and neither am I a CoD fanboy (I could not be bothered with that mindless crap) but I felt as an over the shoulder 3rd person action adventure with horror elements, RE6 succeeded admirably. If I have one complaint it would be the chase scene with Chris and Piers trying to avoid the HAOS as they escape the B.O.W. That was painful as the animations triggered by button presses were often the reason we (my co-op partner and myself) were dying and we died a lot during this part which was not fun. Other than that the game has been an off-rails-experience and with 4 lengthy campaigns you really are getting your monies worth and with a solid co-op partner that has your back, it was one of the most exhilarating experiences ever. Yes you could argue there is an abundance of QTE's, yes the game is like a Michael Bay version of Resident Evil but despite all this it was still a far more thrilling game than Bioshock Infinite (which I got at the same time as RE6). Well worth the money and time invested. Expand
  20. Mar 23, 2013
    First I have to say that lately we seem to be waiting for a game to come out just say how bad it is. Whether you be a Skyrim with over 15 million copies sold. As a Dead Space 3. It's all ****

And I would like people to think that there are people, and not the companies but the designers, engineers, etc. Passed between three and four years developing a game for your squeeze two buttons on the couch in your home. And at least deserve respect. There are also games that are pure crap. But throughout all this evil that seems excessive this witch hunt. Because the only thing we get is that eventually companies start to think that is not worth more games out. And it is very sad that after getting so much ended.

A bit of judgment and personality please.
    Before you judge, try to investigate and get informed and not be guided by the criterion of a comment in a forum.

I played all the RE from PS1 to RE6. And people say that because there is nothing RE 1 is that they have criteria with pixelated graphics, to minecraft, dokier errors and system approach shots that were shooting at the head and the bullet was gonna take the ass.
    To say nothing of the RE.Code Veronica with the "novelty of the puzzle" in a time where every game with puzzles ranging (Tom Raider, Soul Reaver ...).

And this game even though people say it's bad offers a lot of versatility to the game system of each. Want survival? Want to go kill hordes LFD2 type? You have 5 campaigns, extras, unlockable secrets, weapon upgrades, online co-op mode and split screen, stunning graphics, amount of weaponry. The AI ​​of the game will give you more of a headache. And above a script that will keep you on edge from the start, both veterans and rookies.

But let's see now may be a Survival as a Left, a DE3, that if you get infinite bullets and god mode, with easy difficulty that half to 3 loads you fart. You may strive Capcom ...

But it seems that if you do not have the system of Call of Dutty everything is ****
    As for my opinion about this saga died when he lost the essence of 3 apartir becoming a Deathmatch without rhyme or reason. But that's another story.

The RE6 has innovated a lot compared to other editions.
    Have improved targeting system and added coverage.
    You can shoot while walking, which in previous games could not. Both the keyboard-mouse game as the game controller (and play with a Logitech RP2) is very elaborate and is silky smooth.
    The companion AI is consistent and reacts 90% on time and as you play.
    They have added many improvements to the character, from improving targeted to less damage, more items etc
    There are still very many extras on maps, porcierto, immense, for those who like to explore.
    Enemies with good AI, flank, cover, looking holes where the group break defense etc
    And so much more but I will not describe here the whole game. Whoever you play it more, and see who brings the same impressions that I have played if previous editions.

People think that just looks at the graphics, and I say that RE6 not have good graphics, because it does, and more than one PC touch him run (also quite sure) the minimum to play, but, what I use that to my character is ass see smoke when pulling a fart, or oscillation of the hair (hair hair) while walking, or drawing of the fingerprints on the hands, if after 2 days I have the game on the shelf?
    Guion and less graphic. Because games as renowned as Dishonored, Hitman, Dead Space 3, DMCry etc. In 3 days and 3-4 hours playing I finish them. Why? Because of the installation 15GB 10GB are for graphics and so on to the content ..
    So in essence asking for more games and less hollywood. Because companies do what people ask for, and to see HD content, I go to the movies, or I see one in my Blueray DVD with a 60 "screen.

CONCLUSION:

But all are unique and resident evil with its essence, not by enemies but by the characters in the series, Leo, Chris, Helen, Sherry etc. These are characters that have a history, if you've played previous games, like home already, and have his personality and his half soul.

Resident Evil is not always true that good games out, I think the worst and all agree, the Racoon City, which took him out for people to take off his overalls while diseñavan Resident 6, but it is better to have finger in the ass before sending him to sell but did not remember such Tomb Raider Anniversary? Painkiller, postcard or Call of Duty: Black Ops II

RE6 has had a very good reception, but people are hurt by the incident in Racoon. And that Capcom knows. And you see, it shows that it has played all the cards in this game. To save the franchise.
    But as I say, if you spend the game on easy mode with infinite bullets and put god mode and by mod or cheat No essence of the game that can bring these characters. Why make this game a walk between aisles.
  21. Mar 29, 2013
    This port is good not great but good, some quicktime events are somewhat bad and horrible but other than that its an awsome game, it has 1 or 2 scenes camera angles wich are horrible i wont say wich dont want any spoilers other than that solid port chapters are long gameplay is great windows version...)and the story is enjoyable pretty varied and enjoyable play/experience also theThis port is good not great but good, some quicktime events are somewhat bad and horrible but other than that its an awsome game, it has 1 or 2 scenes camera angles wich are horrible i wont say wich dont want any spoilers other than that solid port chapters are long gameplay is great windows version...)and the story is enjoyable pretty varied and enjoyable play/experience also the mercenaries no mercy its uber.

After 75+ hrs so far finishing 56% of the game im still playing it, only departament its really lacking its the graphics they could add higher resolution patches and fix those 2 broken camera angles in chriss chapter 5, and the cameras in some scenes and chapter other than that pretty solid one of the best RE iv played since 1999.
  22. Apr 12, 2013
    Yes I know that the control and camera are so terrible but If you can get over it and try to enjoy the story you will see that it is a amazing game. Especially I have to admit that Ada and Sherry both are so beautiful
  23. Jul 27, 2013
    Resident Evil 6 was a great experience to me i hope Re 7 will be just like this. but now i just pissed that they decide to reboot (i dont know where) the franchise thanks to fanboys (damn you to hell fanboys.)
  24. Mar 23, 2013
    Now pro tip before I begin: Before you play the game, go to camera mode in settings and there will be 3 different camera options. Starting from the default camera field of view, set the numbers in this order

15 0 0 Or 10 10 Whatever. This will help improve the game's camera angle. And also here's the skills you have to purchase to help beat the game, but it's up to you cause

Or
    Whatever. This will help improve the game's camera angle.

And also here's the skills you have to purchase to help beat the game, but it's up to you cause this is how I play it: Melee, Firearm and Increase item drop. Max up those two and you will be the ultimate badass. If you play offline or with an ai partner, it's important to buy the first aid skill, where your partner will always heal you after you are in last stand mode. Again, leveling that thing up will increase the chances of survival.

Lastly each characters are separated into different timelines, so Leon's first campaign will take place 6 months after Jake's campaign and so on, so I'll give out the recommended chapters for you guys so the story will connect well: Start with Chris's chapter 1 till 2, then Jump to Jake's chapter 1 till 2. Afterwards it's up to you if you want to start Leon's chapter first or continue either with Chris or Jake. Not Ada's campaign though, that one's after the other 3 is completed. Now onto the game.

Suffice to say i see people just mocking the game by giving it a low score, but that's an utterly unfair and completely biased review of the game as it offers so much. I mean sure if you'll hate it if you love RE so much that you want it to return to horror form, but there's already RE Revelations released in the same year 8 months before it to compensate for the lack of horror, and there's it's going to be released in May 2013 in consoles. So why not just treat RE6 as it's own game instead of what you want it to be? Don't be biased and don't be a dick about it, especially the spammers who gives the game a 0 and 1.

I don't get the other reviewers who just put 1 score for the entire game. There's 4 campaigns in total and each are different in style with a total of 25 to 30 hours to complete once. This is a great deal of a game where every campaign is like it's own game. So I will review the game accordingly with each campaign and I will include the average length of the game with a description of how it plays out, and also the qte in the game so you people can watch out during each.

Leon: 8-10 hours and it feels a lot like RE2. QTEs in chapter 1, 3-5 but it's just easy button press of spacebar or a if you're using the xbox controller. The fourth mission has one that's super quick after a very scary "run as fast as you can" scenario with one of the most disgusting monsters in RE, so watch out. Overall Leon's campaign is 90.

Chris: 5-6 hours and it feels like either Gears of War or RE5 with a badass twist in the end. Though it is generic, if you play RE5 you will feel right at home. Surprisingly there's no QTE in this campaign but it's replaced with slow motion shootouts, except if you count the hanging from a ledge minigame in the first mission as QTE but that's it. Overall it's 75.

Jake: 5-6 hours and it feels like Uncharted RE3 with that Ustanak. The final boss is so awesome I pump my fist to the air and clap because it's so satisfying. Beware though, there's a super quick QTE in chapter 1 in the end, qte's in chapter 2 and 5. Chapter 3 is one of my favorite part of the whole game because it's straight up beat em up with a bunch of enemies in the first minute of the mission. Overall it's 85.

Ada: 3-4 hours. This campaign is normally unlocked after you finish the game with the 3 other characters, but now it's unlocked immediately. I recommend playing this campaign the last. This campaign is like her campaign in RE4 in that it intersects with the other characters...... except this time if you play during a campaign where you intersect with someone else, for example Jake or Leon, you'll be able to jump into a human player and help them. It's awesome. Unfortunately there's one annoying QTE section in Chapter 3 where you have to do 4 QTE's at once or else you will die. Overall it's 80.

There you go, my review of the game. It's an awesome game to be had and a great deal, considering you get 30 hours the other extra modes like mercenaries and agent hunt mode where you play as the enemy to kill other human players in the game.
  25. Mar 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I'm playing this trough with a good friend of mine so this might shifted the review a bit more upwards. Then again I have no idea how does it feel to play it alone it was obviously made for co-op. It has a certain atmosphere I think (certain campaigns a lot more horrorish at least at start), but generally it's an action game with Michael Bay explosions everywhere. The plotline is enjoyable the multi layered interliked campaigns are all a plus. However sometimes the story is just plain STUPID. As a little spoiler: I don't know how on EARTH can a guy who survived SEVERAL zombie apocalypse already can think of getting into an elevator with TWO obviously infected person is a good idea. Even at the end he doesn't put a bullet into the head like he should. These and small stupid obvious plot holes try to ruin the fun a bit time to time. Another mixed thing is the graphics. Some thing looks absolutely stunning (like the main character's texture, the lighting and the shadows sometimes), while others look downright HORRENDOUS (pixelated objects mainly). I personally don't have issues with the QTEs. They are better than in RE5 anyway. On a completely personal note I kinda miss Sheva. Heck maybe Jill too. Anyway since it still has a plethora of recurring characters it's not that bad. All in all for some weird reason it is a very entertaining game if you have someone to play with. Also it isn't overpriced at all so I kind of hope they will keep making more in the future. Just maybe try to tune up the weak points a bit... Expand
  26. Apr 2, 2013
    Can't deny that if you compare it with previous games there's stuff left to be desired but by itself playing it is a great experience. My favorite character is Ada, and it was great to be able to play so many characters. Gameplay itself is 7/10 I'd say, but everything added together, I was playing non-stop and still will for unlocks.
  27. Apr 2, 2013
    After playing through Leon's story on the console, I knew what pros and cons to expect from the PC version. Capcom delivered excellently! If you didn't like RE6 on console, you probably won't like it on PC, but If you liked it on console, you'll really like it on PC. 60 fps and HD resolution is a no-brainer to have! HD is a must for local co-op. The kbm controls work pretty well, snappyAfter playing through Leon's story on the console, I knew what pros and cons to expect from the PC version. Capcom delivered excellently! If you didn't like RE6 on console, you probably won't like it on PC, but If you liked it on console, you'll really like it on PC. 60 fps and HD resolution is a no-brainer to have! HD is a must for local co-op. The kbm controls work pretty well, snappy response even with vsync. One gripe I have is the misleading brightness adjust screen. The "6" is visible on any level and it's pointless to play without it cranked up to at least 35 cause it's too dark in most places. The lights become washed out at that level but it's worth it to see everything. RE6/Bio6 is a great addition to the series, but 4 is still my all-time favorite. The inventory and merchant was a genius idea in 4 and I wish one of them will make a return in a later game. Expand
  28. May 22, 2013
    Very Amazing game. This is better than Resident Evil 6. I have this one in PS3, XBOX360 and PC version and I played RE 6 over 100 times. It was fun time whenever i played it.

This game consists of 4 different scenarios and in each campaign, you have different experience of survival horror. Leon Almost same as classic Resident Evil. (RE 2, 3 and Outbreak 1 & 2.) Creepy zombie horror.

Chris Like CALL OF DUTY BIO-WARFARE. If you like RE 5, you might also like this campaign.
    Jake RE3 Nemesis RE 4. Because the chaser 'Ustanak' constantly chase you (like RE 3), it scare you...
    Ada Classic RE meets sneaking. It's like Separate Ways in RE4.

Especially I like Leon and Ada campaign most. Those are true RESIDENT EVIL, i think!
  29. May 23, 2013
    1.QTE比想像中的少,不過突然的組合讓人措手不及。
    2.單一長度的不同腳色章節就差不多已經是一般射擊遊戲的2/3長度了,全部玩過才能了解整個事件始末。
    3.道具欄太少,後期只能捨棄一些彈藥補給,雖然彈藥用不完。 4.雙人同樂能獲得良好遊戲體驗,雖然最多能同時四人,但不怎麼實用,有點可惜 5.貼圖太爛,場景太暗,讓我以為我在玩黑暗靈魂,其他還有些模型消失的問題,不過不影響完整遊戲體驗 6.殭屍沒辦法一槍暴頭了,有點難打,反擊技設定不錯,但我不太會抓時機 7.整體遊戲體驗不錯
    1.QTE比想像中的少,不過突然的組合讓人措手不及。
    2.單一長度的不同腳色章節就差不多已經是一般射擊遊戲的2/3長度了,全部玩過才能了解整個事件始末。
    3.道具欄太少,後期只能捨棄一些彈藥補給,雖然彈藥用不完。
    4.雙人同樂能獲得良好遊戲體驗,雖然最多能同時四人,但不怎麼實用,有點可惜
    5.貼圖太爛,場景太暗,讓我以為我在玩黑暗靈魂,其他還有些模型消失的問題,不過不影響完整遊戲體驗
    6.殭屍沒辦法一槍暴頭了,有點難打,反擊技設定不錯,但我不太會抓時機
    7.整體遊戲體驗不錯

1. Feb 4, 2014
    Perhaps it's still too experimental and difficult than the sixth entry in a series ought to be, but despite everything, RE6 offers top-tier cinematic action and series-high storytelling. For fans who've yet to try it, the PC version is the right choice.
    If we forget the roots of the franchise, we have ourselves a pretty awesome and addictive 3rd person shooter. [May 2013]
  3. May 21, 2013
    An apocalyptic disappointment that never rises above mediocrity, but often sinks into tedium. [July 2013, p.72]