3.5

1. May 19, 2012
    This game is not like any prior Resident Evil game. That is to say, this game is enjoyable. Gone is any frustration at a cripple pretty-boy main character who has his feet bolted to the ground as soon as he pulls out a gun. Gone is any frustration at managing a Tetris-esque inventory. Every Resident Evil game should be like this; fun, enjoyable, playable. Even if the desktop versions seems like a port, it is still better than any other game in this series. Buy this game, and if you want to learn the rest of the story, just check the wiki or Youtube. Don't subject yourself to any other Resident Evil Game. Collapse
  2. May 19, 2012
    This game is hardcore. I can get head shots with my mates and find some of that green herb. Good times. This game may have some glitches but nothing that a pro gamer cannot handle. Get this game gamers.
  3. Jun 1, 2012
    This game is awesome. I thought the graphics were great and up to date.This IS a cover based shooter I haven't been stupid enough to run into anything that was not obviously cover. . When you walk into a room a see a bunch of chest high boxes or ledges its obvious what is and is not cover. The AI is plenty stupid, but no more stupid than Left 4 Dead AI or any other game where you have a fairly worthless squad of AI. I don't know what exactly makes people nerd rage so hard about this game... Expand
  4. Oct 2, 2013
    Graphics 08/10 Not really impressive and some animations are a little stiff ... But transcribed the ambiance resident evil 2 which ultimately is what is required ! Sound 04/10 Poor music, very bad and does not really fit the mood of the game. But in the game you can desactivate the music and just use SFX and it's OK ! SFX 09/10 Just really good ! The Story --/20 I do not give a rating because the story we already know what'll happen, so no surprise but we are warned it is Resident Evil 2 !

Gameplay 08/10
    Versatile! It changes abitudes franchise with good ideas such as active and passive special abilities that are well managed, and that really changes the gameplay ...

Lifetime 03/10
    The big downside of the game, once the campaign ended (which is pretty fast) the game was over too much interest over it is almost impossible to find players online That suxx !

Why are u so negative whit this game ?
    You are an FPS fan You dont realy like this game, but i think you must return on your Battlefield fast !
    You are an zombie game player This game is a good game !
    You are a Resident Evil 2 Fan You love this game !

PS My real note of this game is 07/10 but i give 10 cause some others retards give ZERO
  5. May 19, 2012

1. Jul 12, 2012
    A Weskered development gives us the Wong game. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is evil in the wrong sense. [Sept 2012, p.70]
  2. Jun 28, 2012
    And yet again, the only bright spot in a game about zombies is a CG promo that has nothing in common with the actual gameplay.
    Absolutely useless addition to Resident Evil series throws away almost everything that made this series famous. The solo campaign is almost unplayable and multiplayer isn't any better. [June 2012]