9.1

1. Mar 23, 2014
    Best team based objective shooter in my opinion. Now if we only could get an remake with updated graphics my life would be complete. This game is simple,addicting and fun. Well balanced maps and classes. Its not for the new generation. But to me its has always been the holy grail in gaming.
  2. Mar 2, 2014
    I cannot believe this game was released 11 years ago! 11 years ago and it's still a pretty good game! I can't really find anything wrong with this game, you have plenty to do, the server bugs have all but been worked out and it still looks good, but I must admit that it is starting to show it's age on the graphics side of things.

What made this game really good is that it made team work
    a necessity. You had to work together to win, if not you would almost always lose. Expand
  3. Jan 26, 2014
    When the community was alive, this was the best multiplayer I have ever played. The gameplay was super, the voices were funny (Sehr Gut!). You could choose any class you want, way before TF2. There were only two main problems: it was full of cheaters (it seemed to me that also in Punkbuster servers it was so), and many servers modified your game by adding their own skins, which forced me to delete them everytime. Expand
  4. Aug 24, 2013
    Call of Duty, DotA2, Half Life and other multyplayer games gonna bl0w job Why, just this game make you (really make) play together as a brotherhood. Perfect multiplayer game ever made!
  5. Mar 7, 2013
    Best and most intense multiplayer game I have ever played. What makes this game even more amazing is that it is 100% free to download. It would be cool if someone made a newer version of this game with better graphics but with same mechanics and feel to it.
  6. Jan 16, 2013
    Excellent Game considering this is a Free game. One of the things that really works in favor of this game is that it is pretty customizable (maps, mods, sounds, etc.) and there is a huge community that supports the game.
    I read a negative review about this game.. he posted in 2005. Now it is 2013 and I still consider this game one of my favorites, and i still play it =D. Of course,
    consider this is a multiplayer - only game, so you need to find a good game server and start learning, there are still several active servers out there. HOWEVER, there is only one condition to play this game: This is not for lazy people (e.g. newbs that never learn anything, that never ever do anything but hiding, that never try, that just don't want to die, that just want to kill and hide all the time, or that just want to increase their score in the score boards ¬¬) this is an Objective based game. Learning how to play the game, increasing your real skills (not XP, i mean real brain skills) and having a lot of fun is UP TO YOU. Expand
  7. Oct 17, 2012
    I still think that the multi-player in this game far exceeds the multiplayer in more modern games. The medic, field ops, and covert ops classes give it a degree of depth that the other FPS games lack in their multi-player.
  8. Sep 1, 2012
    This is one of the most solid and free first person shooters out there, the community is strong, the game as so is great, and the aging doesn't strike really bad, i'm satisfied and i could play this for a while, however, with modern games becoming more close to the "free-to-play" standards it has huge competition and sometimes this competition is bigger and better but there is still a charm in this game that you wont find elsewhere and thats why i recommend downloading it, plus, it is compatible with Mac and Linux also which I thank the developers for. Download it now. Expand
  9. Aug 23, 2012
    Maybe the best Ego-Shooter ever made. I wish they would make a clean remake :) This game got everything u need. Weapons, Violence, Teamplay, Objectives, Fragging, Clans, and great Community. This is a MUST PLAY Ego Shooter. Also it is free to download.
  10. May 13, 2012
    RtCW: Enemy Territory is a Second World War first person shooter. The players are on either of two teams (axis and allies, of course) - one team has to complete a series of objectives while the other has to stop them. The players pick from different classes - soldier (with superior weaponry), engineer (access to mines and the ability to repair), medic (can heal self and team mates), a covert ops (silenced weapons and the ability to steal enemy uniforms) and a field ops, who can supply team mates with ammo and deploy artillery strikes. During a campaign (a series of maps) players will get experience in different categories depending on what they are doing and how well they do it. This unlocks better stats, new weaponry and abilities.

The game works very well. The game play is aimed at making team play necessary and this works like a charm. The classes are well balanced and each class gives the player unique options and limitations - the medic for instance can always stay at maximum health, but will be hampered by low ammunition especially early in the game. While there are few negative things to say about this game, in some maps it can become rather boring when one team is significantly weaker than the other and can't get out of their spawn zone. Still a clear 10 in my book - can be recommended to anyone who loves FPS games.
  11. Apr 21, 2011
    Simply the best multiplayer game ever. There isn't ANY word that can say anything similar to how this game is great. Every, single detail of gameplay is excellent. Amazing, classical, BEST!
  12. Apr 20, 2011
    One of the best first-person shooters I've ever played. It has unforgettable atmosphere, great weapons, classes and maps. That's all because it was released as free game and much people could make excellent stuff just for ET. I recommend it even now, though it's quite old.
  13. Jan 3, 2011
    The greatest game of all time! This and its brother, Enemy Territory, are worthy of the highest praise and get a 10/10 from me. Single player is epic, but the multiplayer is really where it's at.
  14. Apr 21, 2011

1. Its complicated missions and gameplay mechanics make Enemy somewhat time-consuming for newcomers to pick up, but the benefits are worth the effort. [Sept 2003, p.79]
  2. The first multiplayer game to make me completely abandon "Battlefield." In fact I haven’t played a multiplayer shooter so much since "Quake" and "Tribes."
    The negatives of Enemy Territory are overwhelmed by so many positives in terms of fluidity, solidity, value, graphics (same Wolf coolness but it can look a little old), and good to decent to non-present sound, that it's pretty much undeniable for what it is, free, new, fun.