8.2

1. HarrieD.
    Nov 9, 2004
    Nice game, but extremely short. I managed to finish it in about 4 to 5 hours, without ever having had the feeling I was rushing through it. It was just that: very short. Of course you can play it again and then try to gain more bonuspoints, but, to me, the game was not good enough to try that.
  2. Apr 13, 2014
    At 2014, 10 years on, is this game worth your time if you get it free or very cheap like $2? Well, yes in many ways, a nice way to spend 3-4 hours (it's short). Cons first, you need to get used to bad inventory management, and fixed mouse in centre of screen makes for a lot of blurring during screen scraping areas. Such was the way then. On the plus side, the music is nice, the story isAt 2014, 10 years on, is this game worth your time if you get it free or very cheap like $2? Well, yes in many ways, a nice way to spend 3-4 hours (it's short). Cons first, you need to get used to bad inventory management, and fixed mouse in centre of screen makes for a lot of blurring during screen scraping areas. Such was the way then. On the plus side, the music is nice, the story is silly but fun, they made the most of the colours and visuals, and some of the puzzles are good. I preferred the third person view of games from then like Siberia. But that's minor. For fans of point-and-click who like to revisit these more basic games from time to time, I'd recommend it and my score reflects that approach. Expand
  3. JosU.
    Nov 9, 2004
    Superb, if you like siberia, you'll love this game finally a nice adventure game.
  4. AndrieuxQ.
    Nov 6, 2004
    Very nice Game.
  5. Mar 4, 2015
    Great game and I like this inventory system they used in some of their games. This was the first point & click game that I was able play through with out guide. That being said, this is a very short game, which is unfortunate. You can make it play longer, if you try to collect bonus points to unlock concept art.

Overall this game was a little bit of an disappointment due to its

Overall this game was a little bit of an disappointment due to its shortness. I'm still thinking, what those useless items in my inventory were for. And I swear that I tried right items in right spots many times, but for a time and position of stars etc being wrong, them didn't apply. And I know that there were some items I was looking for for a long time, but never found... (Maybe I should play this again and think of puzzles different way?) Other than that, there is not much bad things to say about - graphics are good, audio not too cheesy and atmosphere is there.
  6. Mar 4, 2016
    A superb game, The story and the graphics are quite decent. But what really captures my heart is the soundtrack. It just gives the game a more "Mysterious" feeling. Great job.

1. A fantastic point-and-click adventure game that both long time fans of the genre and newcomers will enjoy.
  2. Tailor-made for inventory lovers, but plenty here for every adventure gamer to enjoy. It's simple and modest, but offers great value for your gaming dollar.
  3. A great way to rediscover a Jules Verne classic. If the idea of overcoming nature’s challenges, surviving in a forgotten land, and unlocking the mysteries of an exotic island interest you, do not miss this game.