8.3

1. Aug 21, 2011
    Fresh, engaging game with great graphics, entertaining storyline and good gameplay. Played this for hours and hours on end. Definitely would recommend the game, despite the fact that it's almost 10 years old now - it's still beautiful and fun to play!
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    This game truly brings the Robin Hood world to life. With a variety of character classes and a multitude of ways to achieve objectives, this is a game that focuses on teamwork and strategy. The game has a nice sense of humor and locations look fantastic.
  3. JoelB.
    Nov 19, 2003
    This was an awesome game, but somewhere (won't say where to spoil anything) you'll find something very dumb and disappointing. Anyway, I was addicted to this game from the moment I started playing it. Perhaps a sequel is in the works?
  4. IoniZ.
    Apr 1, 2003
    It's just great.
  5. BenN.
    Nov 23, 2002
    One of the funniest games I have ever played. Thank you very much Spellbound!
  6. Aug 8, 2014
    Just bought this game at bargain bin of 2,49 euro. Lucky I did because framerate is utterly utterly terrible. Under 12 fps on my high end gaming rig, and no, my graphics card gtx690 is NOT one of the graphic cards listed as not supported. Since I can't play the game at this rate I wouldn't know anything of how the game actually plays. A pitty but I will have to give it a 0.
  7. Nov 7, 2011
    Just dont buy it off Steam, any computer made since dual core wont support it. Well it will but it will have serious problems that make it unplayable, read steam forums support to understand. Also downloading the demo wont make u think steam version will work. Demo works fine on my comp, Steam version doesnt and after 6 months still no patch, thats the only reason im giving this game aJust dont buy it off Steam, any computer made since dual core wont support it. Well it will but it will have serious problems that make it unplayable, read steam forums support to understand. Also downloading the demo wont make u think steam version will work. Demo works fine on my comp, Steam version doesnt and after 6 months still no patch, thats the only reason im giving this game a 1... im sure its a great game, me and many others just havent been able to play it if your computer is made after 2002 Expand
  8. JozejK.
    Mar 2, 2003
    The graphics are very good!
  9. Bor
    Jan 2, 2007
    The Best Game!!!
  10. Jok`RdeMo
    Feb 27, 2003
    Game is good, but Desperados was better. And if you have played Desperados then U will see that Robin is just a copy to take your money with the same game.
  11. Nov 26, 2010
    Liked, ,basically because it was cheap when I bought it, the other thing it was that I found a lot of cheats for this game which as I said in other reviews was important at the time
  12. DannyN.
    Oct 11, 2004
    Brilliance comes in many forms. I wasn't aware that it can come in a video game. I am now, however. Sure, there were a few bugs. But a game made with THIS level of thought and creativity must be tried out... I highly recommend it.
  13. Jun 21, 2014
    Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood is one of those classic games no self-respecting real-time strategy fan should miss out on.

It really brings the tale of Robin Hood to live.
    Beautiful graphics (as long as you're zoomed out), outstanding level and character design, superb animations, amusing voice acting and engaging tactical gameplay will make you longing for a sequel.
  14. Oct 2, 2015
    One of the best games out my childhood. This game is so much fun!! Why won't they make games like this anymore. I also liked the first desperados from Spellbound, also a really good game. If you like Commandos then you like this game!
  15. Jul 1, 2016
    I recently picked this game up on a steam sale for dirt cheap and it holds up as well today as it did then. If you have played Commandoes before this game is very similar if not a bit more accessible. Robin Hood Legend of Sherwood presents an incredible level of freedom in how you choose to approach a given mission.

Its controlled with simple point and click and you draw lines or

Its controlled with simple point and click and you draw lines or circles to control your character's attacks. Its very simple and intuitive. It presents different characters that you can use to help accomplish your objectives each with their own skill set. Friar tuck can throw bee hives or put down flasks to get guards drunk. Little John can tie enemy soldiers up that have been knocked out and carry them to hide them. Robin Hood as you might expect has a bow that can activate traps, etc. He also can throw coins at the more simple minded guards to get them to fight with one another.

Each map is incredibly detailed with the later ones that take place in castles being incredibly vast.

I have read that there may be some compatibility issues so check to see if your current system or graphics card is supported. Its still a great game worth checking out and can be found cheap.
  16. Jun 24, 2015
    I am playing this game time from time since I am 7 or 8 and this is one of my favourite games.
    In this game the graphic is awesome and the game don't have needless stuff like many games have in our time.
  17. May 7, 2016
    very nice animation ,comic shoots . nice vision , good character's .i feel it is role play game .but needs brain works to do . a lot s of energetic items in games .i enjoyed

1. PC Gamer
    An enjoyable squad-based game... Think of it as "Commandos" for the tights-wearing set. [Feb 2003, p.84]
  2. Robin Hood gets its subject matter right, and with plenty of playability, storytelling, and atmosphere.
  3. While Robin Hood isn’t a bad game, it doesn’t match up very well with "Desperados" or the "Commandos" games, and it seems curiously flat and unimaginative, especially after the slick, over-the-top feel to "Desperados."