8.1

1. Aug 8, 2014
    Just bought this game at bargain bin of 2,49 euro. Lucky I did because framerate is utterly utterly terrible. Under 12 fps on my high end gaming rig, and no, my graphics card gtx690 is NOT one of the graphic cards listed as not supported. Since I can't play the game at this rate I wouldn't know anything of how the game actually plays. A pitty but I will have to give it a 0.
  2. Jun 21, 2014
    Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood is one of those classic games no self-respecting real-time strategy fan should miss out on.

It really brings the tale of Robin Hood to live.
    Beautiful graphics (as long as you're zoomed out), outstanding level and character design, superb animations, amusing voice acting and engaging tactical gameplay will make you longing for a sequel.
  3. Nov 7, 2011
    Just dont buy it off Steam, any computer made since dual core wont support it. Well it will but it will have serious problems that make it unplayable, read steam forums support to understand. Also downloading the demo wont make u think steam version will work. Demo works fine on my comp, Steam version doesnt and after 6 months still no patch, thats the only reason im giving this game aJust dont buy it off Steam, any computer made since dual core wont support it. Well it will but it will have serious problems that make it unplayable, read steam forums support to understand. Also downloading the demo wont make u think steam version will work. Demo works fine on my comp, Steam version doesnt and after 6 months still no patch, thats the only reason im giving this game a 1... im sure its a great game, me and many others just havent been able to play it if your computer is made after 2002 Expand
  4. Aug 21, 2011
    Fresh, engaging game with great graphics, entertaining storyline and good gameplay. Played this for hours and hours on end. Definitely would recommend the game, despite the fact that it's almost 10 years old now - it's still beautiful and fun to play!
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    This game truly brings the Robin Hood world to life. With a variety of character classes and a multitude of ways to achieve objectives, this is a game that focuses on teamwork and strategy. The game has a nice sense of humor and locations look fantastic.
  6. Nov 26, 2010
    Liked, ,basically because it was cheap when I bought it, the other thing it was that I found a lot of cheats for this game which as I said in other reviews was important at the time
  7. Aug 21, 2011

1. An enjoyable squad-based game... Think of it as "Commandos" for the tights-wearing set. [Feb 2003, p.84]
  2. Robin Hood gets its subject matter right, and with plenty of playability, storytelling, and atmosphere.
  3. While Robin Hood isn’t a bad game, it doesn’t match up very well with "Desperados" or the "Commandos" games, and it seems curiously flat and unimaginative, especially after the slick, over-the-top feel to "Desperados."