8.3

1. ArtyFishal
    Nov 10, 2006
    An addictive old-school puzzle/platformer with brilliant visuals and sounds and a charmingly silly and shallow story delivered in a a stylized manner that perfectly fits the production design. Fun, if easy, puzzles, and decent run-and gun action are enhanced by a well designed physics engine. It may be easy, it may not be revolutionary, but at this rock-bottom price, it's way moreAn addictive old-school puzzle/platformer with brilliant visuals and sounds and a charmingly silly and shallow story delivered in a a stylized manner that perfectly fits the production design. Fun, if easy, puzzles, and decent run-and gun action are enhanced by a well designed physics engine. It may be easy, it may not be revolutionary, but at this rock-bottom price, it's way more than you suspect. Buy it for its effects and play it for the nostalgia of old-school game design and story-sensibility . Expand
  2. QuintonR.
    Jan 4, 2007
    This game is awesome! It's better than a lot of games out on the shelves. You have to be crazy not to snag this one up for 15 bucks. I love attaching baddies to the wall or each other. Can't wait till a multiplayer comes out.
  3. ShanaB.
    Nov 13, 2006
    WHEE Blitz is a cutie, the music is neato, and hey, I'm lovin the graphics (WHEEE FIREWORKS).
  4. TylerD.
    Nov 14, 2006
    This game is pure fun, great physics, beautiful graphics and very innovative gameplay - it really shines between tons of todays Standardgames. I love it!
  5. BraddM.
    Nov 14, 2006
    This is an Addictive puzzle/Physics Game. Great deal for $15! Plus, you get the Unreal 3 enigine level editor with it to play with! Hooray!
  6. ReenaS.
    Nov 16, 2006
    Awesome game! It's so clever and exciting! I had a thrill playing it!
  7. JeffL.
    Nov 16, 2006
    Pretty amazing. The first game that I've seen that's completely physics based, so that you can actually do anything you want in it - I saw this firsthand, and was blown away- pretty amazing that it's all done on the fly. Check it out!
  8. KyleA.
    Dec 5, 2006
    This is a great game. I could spend hours playing it. Such a good value too.
  9. WalterM.
    Nov 12, 2006
    I love the real time physics and the graphics of Unreal Engine 3 are clearly great, and am awaiting UT 2007.
  10. ReaG.
    Nov 13, 2006
    The physics simulation makes the game special and Blitz is so lovable - I am delighted that here is a game that offers challenges and fun without the blood and gore. Bring on more games like Roboblitz!
  11. LizabethM.
    Nov 13, 2006
    Holy cow, the baddies in this are ridiculously evil-ly cute! In fact, all of the characters in this are cute! I love the attention to humourous detail in this game!! I find myself laughing out loud as I watch the baddies run away when I blow up one of their friends!! HAA!! And the noises they make, pure genius!! Other than being genius in the cute department, this game is also genius in Holy cow, the baddies in this are ridiculously evil-ly cute! In fact, all of the characters in this are cute! I love the attention to humourous detail in this game!! I find myself laughing out loud as I watch the baddies run away when I blow up one of their friends!! HAA!! And the noises they make, pure genius!! Other than being genius in the cute department, this game is also genius in the physics arena! I've never ever ever seen a game before that acted like real like when I try to solve puzzles...or even when I try to go through a door! If I am a bit off, and try to cheat through a door, my arm catchs and turns/drags me!! It's insane!!! And I love that I can "feel" the different weights of objects when I pick them up... I can't wait to experiment more with the weapons, but seriously, the firework gun is my fav right now...bzzzzz KAPOW!!! Ahhh, finally a game as clever as I am ;) hehehehe Expand
  12. BJC.
    Nov 16, 2006
    Awesome game, comes with really great editing tools, well worth the money!
  13. WilliamG.
    Nov 22, 2006
    Impressive use of physics engine resulting in a more "real" feel to movement and interactions with environment. Good puzzle set ups requiring analysis and thoguht.

Right now the two biggest things going for this game are the fifteen-dollar price tag and the new Unreal engine. Games at that price are just never this beautiful.
  2. RoboBlitz may be a tad on the short side, but at around 15 bucks, the price of admission is perfect for the amount of fun you'll have with this game. Plus, the PC version comes with a level editor, which makes it even more worthwhile.
  3. No matter what your favorite genre happens to be, RoboBlitz is a technical wonder that's a joy to play for pretty much anyone who's smart enough to purchase it.