• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Nov 8, 2006
2.9

1. Apr 28, 2012
    Excellent game I have to say.I liked it so,so much from the start.The thing that is not so good about it is that the graphics are not to good that is only the people.But I have not much to say but I think it is a really good game and you should try it.
  2. Apr 28, 2012
    This is the best roller coaster game I know!
  3. Oct 31, 2011
    Excellent game, most bugs were fixed epic game Its so awesome :D I love it sorry this needs to be 150 characters long -.- DADADADADADADADADADADDTHEEND
  4. Jun 28, 2014
    RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum. This is another game I played when I was a kid! Earlier today, I reviewed Jurassic Park: Dinosaur Battles, which I also played when I was a kid. I thought that game was terrible overall, and I recommend not even trying it. As for this game, I used to play this game, along with its prequels constantly because I love amusement parks so much. This gameRollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum. This is another game I played when I was a kid! Earlier today, I reviewed Jurassic Park: Dinosaur Battles, which I also played when I was a kid. I thought that game was terrible overall, and I recommend not even trying it. As for this game, I used to play this game, along with its prequels constantly because I love amusement parks so much. This game allows you to build your own theme parks, and make visitors happy while doing so. I played this game a lot when I was little. So, was there a good reason why I played this game so much, or was it just a coincidence? Let's find out. I have already stated what the gameplay of this game is like, it is a game where you get to create your own amusement park however you please. There's not much more to it, so I will go into more detail. You're limited only by your imagination on how you wish to create the theme park of your dreams. If you want to create an outer space themed amusement park, you can do it. If you want to create a park filled entirely with Roller Coasters, you can do it! Of course, if you just want to create a normal old park with nothing too special to it, you can always do that too. There are also several awesome rides to choose from to make your park the amazing park you want it to be. You can make Ferris Wheels, Merry-Go-Rounds, water rides, and of course Roller Coasters. Of course, making the amusement park of your dreams is only part of the game, the other important part is keeping your visitors happy. This is not too difficult however, as to do that you just need to add more rides, food and drink stalls, bathrooms, gift shops, scenery, and whatever else you can to keep guests having fun in your park. There are also multiple game modes. The first one is just the tutorial that teaches you how to play. The second one is the career mode. In this mode, you have to complete certain objectives while creating your park. You also have a limited amount of money which makes things more difficult. I found this mode to be very entertaining, as the objectives were varied enough to keep me occupied. The third one is Sandbox mode, which is my favorite mode out of all of them. In this mode, you have unlimited cash, and you are free to make your own amusement park however you want. There are no objectives, so this mode gives you the most freedom, and I love that. Finally, there is the scenario editor, which basically allows you to create your own career mode type scenarios. Believe it or not there's more! You can also create your own families to take into your parks, create your own roller coasters, and even your own scenery. All of this is supported by silky smooth mouse controls to make the experience more enjoyable then it already is. Overall, the gameplay is fantastic, no matter how you decide to play the game. As for the graphics, they look great, but they aren't perfect. The way I see it, everything in this game looks perfect, except for the character models. The characters in this game look a bit too cartoony. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, as I loved the way Team Fortress 2 did its cartoony graphics, but TF2 did its cartoony graphics with much more effort and polish than here. Here, all of the characters just look like stick figures. However, this is just one little thing. The graphics of this game are still great no matter how the characters look. The game presents itself very well as well. Everything in this game is easily accessible, and easy to understand. Nothing in this game is confusing in the slightest, making the game far more enjoyable. Also, it should be noted that this is the Platinum Version of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. This package comes with the game and its two expansion packs. The two expansion packs are called Soaked! and Wild! respectively. Soaked! allows you to add water parks and water themed rides to your park. Wild! allows you to add wildlife and safaris to your park. Because of the inclusion of these two expansions, the game becomes even better! Overall, this game is a must-buy for anyone who loves video games, and especially those who love amusement parks. This game proves that video games don't have to be violent to be entertaining and fun. This is by far the most relaxing game I have ever played, and that's a good thing. The only bad thing I can think of for this game is the character models, but in the end, they don't really hurt the game all that much.
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Presentation:10/10
    Overall: 10/10

There are no critic reviews yet.