• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Oct 26, 2004
8.3

1. Apr 25, 2012
    This game was SO good. Maybe the best of the series and even better with each expansion. I hope that Atarai give the license of this game to frontier to make more of this!!
  2. Nov 18, 2012
    How can you not enjoy a game where you kill thousands of people with a single roller coaster? NO ONE HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHALOLOLOAHAHAHHAHAH
  3. Aug 2, 2013
    Now this is what I call a real masterpiece. I know the game came out years ago but no doubt it is still currently (for me) the best game in the world where I can truly expand my imagination without boundaries. I could play this for years and still not run out of ideas. It's been 9 years already and I really wonder why the franchise is still not continuing. Seriously Atari, why stop on such a successful product? Expand
  4. Nov 18, 2013
    the most idiotic people on earth are the 10 haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this game is creative, but if you like torturing guests, this game is GREAT. but, i usually build.
  5. Dec 3, 2013
    All I can say about this game is.....THIS IS BEST GAME EVER!!!!I played this game for 5 years,it never get boring.About the expansion packs,even it is not free but it is totally worth it!I bought all of the expansion packs it make RCT3 became best game I have ever played!
  6. Jun 8, 2014
    The graphics is still impressive even though it is 2014. Extremely high replay value. Probably the best Construction and management simulator in the whole world. This is a true masterpiece, and this game deserves a REAL sequel but not a crappy iOS and 3DS sequel. The only bad point of the game is that it take a long time to load up last safe (Sandbox) but overall it is a perfect games
  7. Oct 31, 2011
    I find this game very funny and the graphics are not that bad, what is really not that great is the performance that the game has after you have 1000 peeps in your park. Anyways, It's cool to watch the rides and the peeps falling off them, falling off stairs, etc... Epic game! (Graphics: 7; Gameplay: 10; Performance: 8; Buildings: 10; Views: 9; Entertainment: 10; Overall: 88,5 ~ 9)
  8. Dec 20, 2013
    This is one of those games that pull out of your closet that you never even realize you still had. While the game is definitely more than a little dated now, the amount of customization and the replay value make this so much fun to play time and time again. The only problem I ever had with the game was when I went to install the Soaked! expansion pack, it kept crashing my computer when I tried to load it, and when I finally did manage to get it to work it wasn't really worth it. Honestly the base game itself makes this whole experience worthwhile. Expand
  9. Aug 29, 2013
    I bought this game on Steam for £20. I have never played the other two before this, but this game is terrific, almost perfect! I mean, it has it's fair share of glitches/bugs, but it's an old game! I got addicted easily! Yeah, the graphics are a bit poop, but what the hell! Worth buying if you have a lot of spare time!
  10. Sep 1, 2013
    Well, I also bought this really cheap, a couple of years after I got simcity socities, and i have played this game before so I had bought it with a reason, And also I got platinum. Even Today I still play the games it's funny how you can screw around and even though your park guests CANNOT die (which i really DON'T care about) At one point i got the award "most dangerous park" or some crap like that. WELL the only problem is that this is just one of the many games that require the disc to play, and if i were to go onto the internet looking for something that would make it so that would make it play without the disc i couldn't find ANYTHING that would work. ALSO i had this installed on three computers: 1 computer another computer and my laptop i had to reload one of the 2 computers, i uninstalled it on my laptop because i needed more space, and on the OTHER computer it still remains. Sadly, I cannot install it on anymore computers, whenever i try i wait a little while then a message pops up and says "PLEASE INSERT INSTALL DISC 1" though there IS no install disc one, because the game only comes with ONE disc, the disc to install and play the game, HEY! were not living in the age where games have 2 or if the game is SUPER big it has about a bazillion discs to play (exaggeration). But still this is one of most favorite games EVER! Expand
  11. Oct 25, 2013
    Anyone else came from Inside Gaming? LOL i bought this game after watching all the explosions, and i gotta say for such an old game it is pretty good, and fun!

This is an addictive game with a great playful and positive premise, something you don't usually find in games these days. I just wish the developers had been allowed a little more time to iron out the last few wrinkles.
  2. Every bit as addictive, creative and as easy to play as its predecessor but with new looks and additions bringing it bang up to date. And if the Coaster Cam alone doesn't convince you that this is a worthy purchase, then quite frankly nothing ever will!
    A surprising number of serious bugs damage what is otherwise a highly addictive game.