RollerCoaster Tycoon: Loopy Landscapes PC

• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Sep 30, 2000

1. Dec 31, 2013
    Awesome game! Scenarios are great and the gameplay is so much fun! I've played so many hours of this game I've lost track a long time ago. Tons of rides and different landscapes to build them across. Definitely not as much freewill as RCT2 & 3 had but you have to understand that this one is what started all of this, and it's an incredibly solid amusement park simulator. The guests areAwesome game! Scenarios are great and the gameplay is so much fun! I've played so many hours of this game I've lost track a long time ago. Tons of rides and different landscapes to build them across. Definitely not as much freewill as RCT2 & 3 had but you have to understand that this one is what started all of this, and it's an incredibly solid amusement park simulator. The guests are pretty intelligent and it's fun to mess with them. This RCT can actually get a little repetitive at times, but it's so enjoyable to play it doesn't even matter if you do the same thing again, because it's just that good! Literally the only complaint I have about this game is the time required for the scenarios (missions) to be completed. I can easily reach all the requirements in like a year of game time, but then it makes you wait two more (for example) before you've completed the mission and unlocked the next one, so a lot of the game is just sitting there waiting for the timer to run out before you win. But there's always something to do, and when you get a few minutes of down-time, just looking around your park and watching your guests is enough to keep me entertained! I don't give out 10's that often, only about 6 of them out of the 160+ games I've rated. but RCT definitely has earned this one! Expand
  2. BanreyN.
    Sep 29, 2002
    This game is crap.
  3. ZoeW.
    Mar 30, 2002
    Fantastic. This game is very addictive and there are much more parks and scenarios than before. Well done!
  4. ALPAH_3954
    May 2, 2004
    The first version is a lot better than the second, like all good series the first one (original) is alway the meanest.while rct2 has more of bascily everything and has been upgraded to bugery the same cincept is there kinda been there dine that. catcha ALPAH_3954
  5. DerekT.
    Oct 7, 2001
    This game is truly awesome, but it keeps freezing up on me when I download a trainer for it. They also need another expansion pack with nothing but new coasters and water rides.
  6. KyleK.
    Oct 9, 2001
    This is the best computer game ever, thanks.
  7. ChadL.
    Aug 4, 2001
    This has got to be one of the best games on earth.
  8. MalikaiV.
    Jan 6, 2002
    Very good game. Any tool you would need is at your fingertips. Recomended to anyone. Don't be afraid of wasting your money on video games. This one is no waste. Buy it now!
  9. JakeJ.
    Mar 3, 2002
    It is the best pc game ever.
  10. DanielB.
    Jun 20, 2002
    Its got great graphics, the gameplay is excellent and the rides are so creative.
  11. KatzM.
    Sep 8, 2002
    Games like RCT and Sims are my personal favourites. Whenever I place, I feel like I'm in another world!
  12. IdaN.
    Sep 13, 2003
    Best RollerCoaster Tycoon game in stores!! For real!
  13. X
    Dec 10, 2001
    Great Stuff, I would give it a ten if there were some more water rides and roller coasters, there were more cheats to make the game more interesting, and you could create your own landscape and do what you like.
  14. ZachC.
    Aug 1, 2001
    Awesome! Lots of options.
  15. BrendanW.
    Aug 14, 2001
    I am addicted to this game!!
  16. ScottD.
    Aug 20, 2001
    I play every day and never get tired of building.
  17. Guest666
    Sep 1, 2001
    If you're pissed off, you can go and drown people or crash roller coasters and not get put in jail.
  18. JazD.
    Nov 3, 2002
    I love this game, I love the rides. (The parks are cool)
  19. JohnathanH.
    Oct 23, 2002
    I would give this game a perfect 20 but the score rating olny go to 10. This game is the D'bom.
  20. TrevorM.
    Jan 3, 2002
    I gave it a 9 because I build great roller coasters but the Intense rating is always too high.
  21. JoyS.
    Jan 3, 2002
    The best game i've seen in ages. If I were a game critic I'd give this two thumbs up and recommend it to anyone who wants a simulatoin game.
  22. Andrew
    Feb 10, 2002
    I LOVE this game!!!
  23. PhilK.
    Feb 11, 2002
    It needs 100.
  24. KatiaS.
    Feb 15, 2002
    Very nice game, but a bit boring I must say. But: "Rollercoaster Tycoon is very good value!" lol
  25. SimonE.
    Feb 26, 2002
    I Love this Game. The Best I Have Played So Far.
  26. JustinaS.
    Mar 11, 2002
    It is a really great game, and it helps you improve your building skills.
  27. AlisonC.
    Mar 12, 2002
    It's just brilliant!!! It's a game where you make your own Rollercoster park and if you don't make the dead line you have to start the game all over again.
  28. ChristinaP.
    Apr 16, 2002
    I would like it better if you got to ride the rides.
  29. JustinH.
    May 7, 2002
    This is a really great game!! Keep up the good work!!
  30. LittleC.
    May 9, 2002
    This game is great and that's all there is to it. There are plenty of rides, and it has kept me going for months. The scenarios could have been easier though and you should be able to create your own park without the objectives.
  31. ColinTangWeiQ.
    Jun 1, 2002
    The Best Game EVER! It is very addictive. Once u start u can't stop.
  32. MattW.
    Jun 28, 2002
    I have successfully created a wooden roller coaster with an excitment rating of 11.33!!!! Email me to find out how i did it and download my mEGA Coaster.
  33. JoshY.
    Jul 27, 2002
    Da Best Game In Da World! It is perfect!
  34. MattG.
    Aug 5, 2002
    This game is the best game i've ever played and right when the 2nd comes out im gonna get that game as fast as i can.
  35. NicoleB.
    Mar 1, 2003
    Tis is Tight and ion play video games.
  36. BrandonB.
    Mar 22, 2003
    It Rocks!
  37. BobG.
    Jul 11, 2003
  38. MatW.
    Jul 3, 2003
    This game is ace ace ace ace ace ace.
  39. ArrisonK.
    Apr 29, 2004
  40. JoeD.
    Nov 14, 2001
    Download some free park or ride.
  41. TaylorC.
    Oct 14, 2001
    This game is so much fun, I can play for hours. It's the best computer game I've ever had because unlike other games, it's always changing and you can't complete it after playing it a number of times.
  42. MelindaS.
    Nov 5, 2001
    This is a tight (cool) game.
  43. RSZR.
    Oct 19, 2001
    A very fun game. Two problems are: There is no free-for-all mode in which you can for example create a map with no trees etc. There also is not map editor which would be nice. As well trainers freeze up quite a bit, besides that it is great.
  44. AronS.
    Dec 1, 2001
    This is the best game I have ever played in my whole entire life.
  45. DustinD.
    Dec 23, 2001
    I LOVE Roller Coaster Tycoon Loopy Landscapes. It has everything upgraded and shops and rides, I'm a #1 fan.
  46. TommyCool
    Dec 28, 2001
    I like this game because I like theme parks and I like making them!
  47. MarkL.
    Dec 30, 2001
    It's a GREAT game! Gives out Hours of fun!
  48. DaxT.
    Oct 29, 2001
    I think the game is great but. When you want to do your own thing you can't. Either you have to beat something to do it. Or you just can't do it. Plus you would think there would be a cheat secret screen but is not and I think there should be.
  49. IvanH.
    Oct 8, 2001
    So far, the game is just excellent. Great scenery, rides, shops, and interesting new features like being able to change colors of individual track parts. However, I found that there is SO much that it missed. A NEW EXPANSION PACK MUST BE RELEASED!
  50. Andrew
    Jul 12, 2001
    I LOVE this game!!!
  51. DavisG.
    Jul 20, 2001
    The game rocks my house, and one thang I'm concerned about is why you don't make an expansion pack 3!
  52. AndyR.
    Jul 28, 2001
    I gave this game a 10 because it brings lots of different landscapes and weapons.
  53. AndyR.
    Jul 28, 2001
  54. JonathanW.
    Aug 13, 2001
    It is fun and challenging.
  55. JohnT.
    Aug 17, 2001
    This game is ace, can be a bit hard, but overall it's brill.
  56. JoshM.
    Aug 21, 2001
    This game rules!!
  57. GregS.
    Aug 31, 2001
    I love this game so much I can't live with out it.
  58. CoreyF.
    Aug 5, 2001
    I can play this game for days and never get bored, and if I do, I can start drowning people.
  59. RoseannH.
    Aug 8, 2001
    It's an awesome game that you can never get bored with. It lets your creative juices really flow! Thanks!
  60. Mr.B.
    Sep 27, 2001
    It's sooooooooooo mental.
  61. Joey
    Sep 30, 2001
    I love it.
  62. RonnieG.
    Jan 21, 2002
    Loopy landscapes is awsome! Who ever gives it an 12345678 or 9 then screw them.
  63. DavidJ.
    Dec 20, 2002
    This game beats all other versions!!
  64. David
    Jan 26, 2002
    Geat game. There should be more water rides though. Otherwise awesome game.
  65. RockyA.
    Dec 8, 2002
    Barney dosen't know what he is talking about. This game rocks.
  66. EricL.
    Oct 3, 2002
    This game is my favorite since Age of Empires. I have successfully built a metal roller coaster with a rating of 25 and a max speed of 93!
  67. ShawnG.
    Jan 31, 2002
    This game is the best I've ever played!!!!! :-)
  68. JenH.
    Oct 5, 2002
    Banrey needs help to experience the most addicting game this century..
  69. RogerA.
    Feb 12, 2002
    What a game.
  70. JayF.
    Feb 16, 2002
    I like it, exept there's not enough add on's to Roller Coaster Tycoon.
  71. NickM.
    Feb 16, 2002
    I love the cool loops and corkscrews.
  72. DisbCool
    Feb 17, 2002
    I'd been thinkin Corksrew follie was cool but Loopy Landscapes is twice as cool >:-)
  73. ÖzT.
    Feb 8, 2002
    Perfect! No blood, no terror. Tüm dünyaca oynanan süper bir oyun tek eksiði tek oyunculu olmasý.
  74. ChrissyT.
    Mar 16, 2002
    It is a great game for kids and older generation to play. It lets you explore and creat your own mind. It can get boring after hours of playing it, but I never get too tired to paly. It is fun!
  75. RobertS.
    Mar 17, 2002
    Absolutely the best game in the world. Rating this game a ten is the granddaddy of all understatements. Why didn't they put a 10,000,000 on the rating chart?
  76. LeeS.
    Mar 8, 2002
    Considerable challenge, enjoyable play. Great simulation that provides HOURS of fun! Use the prebuilt rides or design your own. Definite must-own game for all everyone!
  77. DavidP.
    Apr 27, 2002
    An AWESOME game, but it needs some adjustments: It would TOTALLy rule if you could ride the rides, some scenarios are basically impossible and the people complain too much. My 2nd favourite game. I Love this game!
  78. GrandmaJo
    May 22, 2002
    Love the game but can't complete it, can't build the RC's! So I can't finish the rest of the scenarios. So I guess I'm done.
  79. JamieL.
    May 24, 2002
    This game is the greatest since the games by Bullfrog.
  80. ChazC.
    May 30, 2002
    It is an awesome game and it never gets boring. Once you start playing it u can't stop. There is nothing that could make this game better except that there (like Little C. said) should be an option to make parks without the objectives.
  81. MiloS.
    May 31, 2002
    this game Rulezz it is the best game that simulates a theme park.
  82. JeffS.
    May 5, 2002
    This is one of the best games I ever played, and I really like it. It would probally be better if there was more cheats. :)
  83. CoryS.
    Jun 12, 2002
    It is fun in every way. When you build a ride people really like it makes them exciting. The only thing I suggest are shops that look like buildings. Like in Kings Island or something. Also, you could make the guests not so dumb found. Great game!
  84. OliverC.
    Jun 17, 2002
    Cool game with excellent grafix and sounds.
  85. AllyD.
    Jun 24, 2002
    The best.
  86. IanS.
    Jun 24, 2002
    A great add-on to the original.
  87. WesH.
    Jun 25, 2002
    The most coolest game ever!
  88. OlegZ.
    Jun 4, 2002
    Rollercoaster tycoon gold comes out now.. its the best thing on the market. The original game with 2 expansion for only 30 bucks is awesome for anyone who has never played the game.
  89. WayneR.
    Jul 22, 2002
    I can't stop building and creating. With every new lay-out I discover something else to help my custom parks run smoother. There are so many rides I can't find a place for all of them, it's awesome.
  90. MattC.
    Jul 4, 2002
    Since geting RCT and the expansion pak, I have abandonded my fav game, Duke Nukem 3D. RCT is THE BEST game I have EVER played.
  91. JustinC.
    Aug 24, 2002
    This game is awesome. I like when the guests barf all over themselves. I wish it had more landscapes though.
  92. JacobK.
    Jul 2, 2003
    This game is the BOMB FOR GILTINESS! RCT for XBOX has better grapghics, an esier difficilty, better gameplay, even better levels!
  93. MichaelJ.
    Sep 23, 2004
    Can't Get Any Better Than This!!
  94. DarshpreetS.
    Nov 23, 2005
    It's good game. I like this game. My friends have this game and i don't have this game.
  95. Pen
    Jun 5, 2006
    This game is so hypnotising. Before I know it several hours have passed. There is so much to do you can not finish what you are doing in just one day.
  96. GaryN.
    Nov 12, 2001
    It's great and there's so much to do on it.
  97. TroyR.
    Nov 5, 2001
    It's the funnest game that I have ever played.
  98. AlbertoC.
    Dec 10, 2001
    I say that this game is very fun to play and to kill ppl by drowning them. The rides are pretty bad meaning cool.
  99. ErikP.
    Dec 19, 2001
    This is a great game, it's so much fun!
  100. NickR.
    Dec 19, 2001
    This is a fun game when u can build good rides and good parks.

1. The only real problem with Loopy Landscapes is that it doesn't add two much-needed elements to RollerCoaster Tycoon: a free-for-all mode in which you're not constrained by scenario objectives, and a means of controlling the game speed.
  2. Daily Radar
    This expansion provides loads of new rides, themes and fun.
  3. PC Gamer