8.4

1. Aug 12, 2011
    That is the first Runaway game that I play but I really enjoy. Its a nice and funny history with many puzzles to solve. The help system work pretty well and the gameplay is simple. Its not a game to break your brain in some crazy puzzles, its a game to have fun, give some laughs and enjoy a good soundtrack.
  2. Mar 11, 2014
    A perfect ending to the Runaway series, the first Runaway game was released years back and it's hard for me to accept that the series has come to an end because I have gotten so attached. It's funny to see how the characters has developed through the games and how the story turned out and I absolutely love the visuals in this game. I am really going to miss the Runaway games, they were unforgettable adventures. Expand
  3. Jul 19, 2012
    A Really enjoyable experience, great voice casting group, however I wish they had kept the same voice for the returning characters. Never the less, its worth a look and I highly recommend it to any fans of point and click adventures.

1. A Twist of Fate has restored my faith in the Runaway series, thanks to its engaging narrative and streamlined interface. This is a great game for Runaway fans and newbies alike.
  2. Magnificent finale of the popular adventure trilogy comes with thrilling moments and unexpected twists we never believe we’ll ever see after the sluggish second part. [Issue#186]
  3. It’s an instant classic, not less.