6.9

1. Sep 22, 2011
    THIS ARE THE FREAKING BEST GAEM EVARRR. I PLAY EET FOR LIKE 32 HOURS A DAY. ITS SO EPIC I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE ITS GREATNES HEAR. WEN I START UP A GAEM IT CRASH BUT ALL I CARE BOUT IS THE BOOB LADY WITH GUN. SHE'S NOT AVALABLE YET BUT BOOB LADY WITH SWORD IS, SO THATS COOL AND MAKES THIS GAME BE PLAYED FOR HOURS ERDAY
  2. Sep 22, 2011
    This is, by far, one of the most addictive and fun games I have come across in a long time. The anime-inspired style is a refreshing change of pace from the tedious, recycled graphics of today, and the game just feels vibrant and alive. The gameplay is fantastic and easy to pick up, especially with a controller. It's a great way to spend some time with friends, and enjoy a few hours of dungeon crawling. This game makes me feel like I am back in time playing beat-em-ups with my friends in arcades all those years back.

Terrific effort, can't wait to play more! 10/10
  3. Sep 22, 2011
    There are games out there that cost $60 that aren't nearly as polished, deep, and generally fun as this game, with the difference being that Rusty Hearts is totally free. The cel-shaded art style, funny writing, and MMO aspects is something totally new and fresh in the world of F2P games. The gameplay and combat is super fast and fluid, and it's not your typical slow-grindy MMO. The writing and dialogue outshines any other free to play game out there right now. I definitely recommend checking the game out, at the very least because it's free and there is nothing to lose. Give it a try! Expand
  4. Feb 23, 2013
    I love this game. Amazing graphics, amazing anime(ish) music, a good plot BUT the major con is the repetitive gameplay. It can get annoying. I'm currently level 18 and its all hack and slash, maybe they can get new features? But for a free to play MMORPG, it's definitely aced it.

Oh registration is laggy and bug infested. Login is horrendous and installation was a nightmare
  5. Oct 18, 2011
    I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of Perfect World, and was very skeptical when I first saw this game on steam, but what the hell, it was free, I downloaded it anyways. After having played a character up to around level 15 with a friend, there are x things I can tell you about this game. First, the â
  6. Oct 25, 2011
    This game is by far my favorite MMORPG, it combines anime styled graphics with smooth and fun hack n' slash combat and a great soundtrack. I love everything about the game except for the limited amount of dungeons but outside of that if you are a fan of MMORPG games you have to play this i doubt you will not enjoy this game.
  7. Apr 12, 2012
    Its good game and different to others RPG ,same format can be bored somethings this game make the difference, good graphic , history sometimes are bored just the history , addictive and the gameplay is so good.
  8. Oct 20, 2012
    This is a very good game. I spent 12 hours on this game. The upbeat music is very nice. And the bosses. The bosses on extreme. Very odd. On hard its a bit easy. Very nice graphics.
  9. Nov 22, 2012
    For when it was released this is by far one of the funnest MMOs on the market. When I first played it I thought wow! A devil may cry rip off! Awesome!!! But it is a lot different due to traditional MMO qualities i.e. leveling, crafting, multiple characters, skill trees and what not. I only play 2 other F2P MMOs (Dragon nest and C9) but this is by far my favorite. I gave this a ten because it is actually fun and not a grind! There are many story driven quests to occupy your time and it has some humor in the dialogue. Other than Guildwars 2 this is the first game I look at playing on the weekend even though I have over 90 games already on steam (love the sales and I will play them one day!... Maybe...). Give it a try if you want an MMO which you can pick up at any time and have fun with. It is also controller compatible if your into that. Only negative thing is that sometimes you may encounter errors in a Dungeon (usually fault with internet connection and not the game). The Rusty Hearts team usually fix things within 2-3 days. They also have an awesome Vodcast which you can watch on their facebook page. Up to lvl 22 (where I am at) there has been no need to buy anything from the cash shop yet and I would say I have played about 20-30 hours. Tude is the funnest character to start with I think. See you in game :D. Expand
  10. Jan 14, 2013
    Rusty Hearts is nominated for four awards: Favorite Action&Casual MMO, Best Graphic, Best Gameplay,
    Good game... best character graphics... and good monster AI too...

1. Jan 6, 2012
    Rusty Hearts can be worth your time, even if you are not a fan of the genre.
  2. Dec 14, 2011
    Rusty Hearts is a funny game with a great gothic atmosphere. If you like online roleplaying games with a bit of additional hack and slash action, then it's what you may have looked for. It is definitely a good game, not only between the freemium ones.
  3. Oct 21, 2011
    Rusty Hearts surprised me. It has a good game play mechanic, fantastic atmosphere and art style, and some really good multiplayer modes. What is so surprising to me is not how good the game is, but rather that nothing is being charged for it.