Overwhelming dislike- based on 485 Ratings
Aug 1, 2014If you liked Sacred 2 and how much more fun it is than Diablo 3, don't buy this. They've dumbed down everything for console users, a completely linear game, 0 customisation, no loot, less characters, two abilities, a shield break and a standard action style attack, this game plays with a controller perfectly, giving me the feeling this game was dumbed down for the potatoes. This game doesn't even deserve to have the Sacred name. I'd vote for the Sacred 2 servers coming back on any time with expansions and patches over this complete garbage of a game. All of the official critics rating it good are out of their mind or paid off. Sorry but this franchise just dropped the ball and with the money I wasted on this I think im going to have to start up playing Sacred 2 again. If it was named a different game I would like it, but I do not consider this "Sacred 3". Same way I don't consider Final Fantasy 13 as a real Final Fantasy game.… Full Review »
Aug 1, 2014Instead of a conventional review, I'll sum it up in a few points:
1) This game has nothing to do with the franchise "Sacred", except in name. I don't know why they even decided to use the same name.
2) It was clearly designed to be played on a joystick. Trying to play on the PC without the use of an analog joystick is an exercise in frustration. The WASD control doesn't work well at all.
3) The game isn't so much an RPG, but more an action game with some RPG elements. A great comparison would be Dead Island: Epidemic - even though this game is far below in quality.
4) The game is extremely linear. You advance, gets stuck in an area where you defeat a series of (repetitive) enemies, the path is cleared, you advance, and everything repeats again and again.
5) The graphics, sounds and music are nice. But the voices are annoying.
6) Becomes tedious. Fast.… Full Review »