Sacred PC

7.9

1. KelemvorT.
    Apr 19, 2004
    This game has potential but it seems somewhat upolished. The graphic engine is far from optimized, pathfinding is horrible, the skill-system is bad and sometimes next to useless. Nvertheless the game is fun to play, but the mentioned flaws prevent the game from beeing a good game.
    Jun 17, 2004
    I used to be a diablo player for like 3 years. this game is fun but lacks depth, and the technical issues faced when playing online is extremely frustrating, i can get stuck in the "connecting..." screen forever even when i plugged out my connection. this game really lacks a lot of things that will make it beat diablo or battle.net for that matter. The single player is less problematic,I used to be a diablo player for like 3 years. this game is fun but lacks depth, and the technical issues faced when playing online is extremely frustrating, i can get stuck in the "connecting..." screen forever even when i plugged out my connection. this game really lacks a lot of things that will make it beat diablo or battle.net for that matter. The single player is less problematic, but the real fun is in the multiplayer which is a real sad case. Expand
  3. DregothVanT.
    Apr 24, 2005
    It's a diablo-style game that introduces a few original gameplay concepts. It's only fault is lack of game balance (i.e. you are far superior in power than any enemy you will ever encounter) causing the game unchallenging and repetitive. Nice touches are horses and spells with a recharge time rather than mana (features that should really be introduced in all future RPG). My It's a diablo-style game that introduces a few original gameplay concepts. It's only fault is lack of game balance (i.e. you are far superior in power than any enemy you will ever encounter) causing the game unchallenging and repetitive. Nice touches are horses and spells with a recharge time rather than mana (features that should really be introduced in all future RPG). My verdict: around 60% Expand
  4. J.B.
    Aug 11, 2006
    As a huge fan of Diablo II I was really looking for Sacred to scatch my itch for a similar but new game. It didn't. The story is fine and the graphics are great but the sound, voice actors and gameplay are sorely lacking. The game also feels too much like a grind, even in comparison to the Diablo series. It's not a bad game but if you're looking for a continuation on Diablo As a huge fan of Diablo II I was really looking for Sacred to scatch my itch for a similar but new game. It didn't. The story is fine and the graphics are great but the sound, voice actors and gameplay are sorely lacking. The game also feels too much like a grind, even in comparison to the Diablo series. It's not a bad game but if you're looking for a continuation on Diablo play, you will be dissapointed. Expand
  5. Sep 9, 2014
    The joys of times where there were absolutely no good hack'n'slash games besides Diablo 2. Even a mediocre productions were really good and entertaining.
    Sacred was pretty average gameplay wise despite having few interesting concepts and even implementing them well. An every character was played differently, had a strong theme behind him/her and put an emphasis on different approach towards everything. 2D world still has its charm, unlikely to 3D mish-mash-up without any soul or direction in Sacred 2, which connected everything in its spectrum, from cartoony gnomy gnomes and 7 dwarves to some dark themes.
    Of course the game had a fundamental flaw of level scaling, but it was far less irritiating and pointless than the sequel's problems and truth to be told: in spite of those problems it was the best title on the market when it came out.
  6. FadidO.
    Aug 7, 2004
    I feel the graphics and characters are well done, but the technical "glitches" in gameplay make it frustrating. Also many times I got stuck wondering what I need to do next.

1. Sacred sets out to be little more than you’re typical hack and slash feast but with gorgeous graphics and a storyline/sound effects to match, but why shouldn’t we all devour it anyway?
  2. AceGamez
    Fun, addictive and quite compelling, although the repetitive nature of the gameplay does it no favours and certainly won't win over those who require something a little deeper and more meaningful. The game at least captures some of the spirit of "Diablo."
  3. I was addicted again for days to the Plus version despite playing the original over half a year ago. The thing with Sacred is despite all its flaws it keeps you coming back for more and that for me is the sign of a quality RPG.