8.8

1. May 14, 2011
    A very much underdog game it got passed up by a lot of others and that truly saddened me, this game has a mix of RTS and a magical FPS system too it, you're down in the fight and controlling the units is surprisingly easy for not being above the action. The game is charmingly funny and while the story is not the most engaging thing in the world it is quite fun to play through many times over for the branching and changed story lines. Many different endings phenomenal voice acting (including Tim Curry) It is quirky fun and an overall enjoyable game and is in fact one of my favorites of all time. Expand
  2. Jul 29, 2013
    An excellent game with lots of innovative ideas. Great story, and a very nice touch with reloading "this is not what actually happened". The artwork was amazing for the time. Really one of the best games ever, and surely one of the best in the RTS genre.
  3. Sep 11, 2013
    I play a lot of game, but Sacrifice is my number one. A fantastic story, beatiful music and great gameplay. In addition you have a chance to serve for god which you choose. That`s fantastic.
  4. Aug 6, 2014
    Truly unique strategy game with it's alternative approach, beautiful visuals, amazing soundtrack, different gods and excellent story and voice acting. 9/10
  5. Apr 30, 2014
    A lot of things could be said about this overlooked gem of a game, here are some of them:
    Innovative, imaginative, fun, funny, weird, engaging... I could go on and on.
    There are no bad sides to this game that I could think of.
    Pick it up and have some fun.

1. If your system has the horsepower, this game allows you to experience the current limits in 3D gaming technology.
  2. The camera view is frustrating, the controls are frustrating, the AI is frustrating, the resource system is frustrating, the missions are frustrating, and above all the fact that this game isn't half as good as we were all hoping it would be is very, very frustrating.
  3. From its open-ended campaign and mind-searing graphics to its wide variety of multiplayer options, Sacrifice is one of those few games that manage to do just about everything right.