8.8

1. May 14, 2011
    A very much underdog game it got passed up by a lot of others and that truly saddened me, this game has a mix of RTS and a magical FPS system too it, you're down in the fight and controlling the units is surprisingly easy for not being above the action. The game is charmingly funny and while the story is not the most engaging thing in the world it is quite fun to play through many timesA very much underdog game it got passed up by a lot of others and that truly saddened me, this game has a mix of RTS and a magical FPS system too it, you're down in the fight and controlling the units is surprisingly easy for not being above the action. The game is charmingly funny and while the story is not the most engaging thing in the world it is quite fun to play through many times over for the branching and changed story lines. Many different endings phenomenal voice acting (including Tim Curry) It is quirky fun and an overall enjoyable game and is in fact one of my favorites of all time. Expand
  2. Sep 11, 2013
    I play a lot of game, but Sacrifice is my number one. A fantastic story, beatiful music and great gameplay. In addition you have a chance to serve for god which you choose. That`s fantastic.
  3. Aug 6, 2014
    Truly unique strategy game with it's alternative approach, beautiful visuals, amazing soundtrack, different gods and excellent story and voice acting. 9/10
  4. Apr 30, 2014
    A lot of things could be said about this overlooked gem of a game, here are some of them:
    Innovative, imaginative, fun, funny, weird, engaging... I could go on and on.
    There are no bad sides to this game that I could think of.
    Pick it up and have some fun.
  5. Jul 29, 2013
    An excellent game with lots of innovative ideas. Great story, and a very nice touch with reloading "this is not what actually happened". The artwork was amazing for the time. Really one of the best games ever, and surely one of the best in the RTS genre.
  6. Mar 24, 2015
    This is one of the old games i played together with "Clive barkers" undying.

And again is a monolith and one of the few hybrid RTSRPG games that really work. The story is fantasy with a bit of a twist. Think Discworld kind of absurd humor, but with serious tone. The story in itself dont sound so great , its basicly a mage that made a deal with a demon to "destroy his enemies" that
    This is one of the old games i played together with "Clive barkers" undying.

The story in itself dont sound so great , its basicly a mage that made a deal with a demon to "destroy his enemies" that kind of destroyed that world, and now follows the mage over different planes wrecking havoc.

But the gameplay! its immersing and clever! You steer your mage on the battlefield commanding dragons and druids , combined with excellent graphics for its days, and a soundtrack that still blows me out the window, it makes a battle , feel like a titanic clash !

The Soul Gathering system is also fun and makes for awesome multiplayer skirmishes and needs to be played to understand correctly.

This is a game i recommend everyone to try, and for the low price its now selling for, you get one of the best handcrafted rpg hybrid in history, in my own humble opinion

1. If your system has the horsepower, this game allows you to experience the current limits in 3D gaming technology.
  2. The camera view is frustrating, the controls are frustrating, the AI is frustrating, the resource system is frustrating, the missions are frustrating, and above all the fact that this game isn't half as good as we were all hoping it would be is very, very frustrating.
  3. From its open-ended campaign and mind-searing graphics to its wide variety of multiplayer options, Sacrifice is one of those few games that manage to do just about everything right.