6.8

1. Feb 22, 2012
    My **** what's with all this hate? "Saints Row 2" is a superb game, the granny of GTA. Same gameplay, but better resolution and textures. What more would you ask for a gangster game?
  2. Nov 26, 2010
    This game is what GTA: IV would be, if it wasn't so serious. Customization is through the roof, and one of the best I have ever seen in a game. The quests, while at times somewhat frustrating, are fun and humorous. The sidekicks in the game are funny and memorable. Gat, a psychotic killer who constantly cracks jokes. Shaundi, a pothead who constantly steals Pierce's thunder and gets around town. Pierce, a thug who whines about your music selection, loves opera, and is comic relief. The rival gangs are also quite memorable, from the hardcore tattooed Brotherhood, the voodoo practicing Sons of Jamaica, to the Japanese gang, the Ronin, ran by the pansy and spoiled son of a hardcore mobster. I do find it's rating to be completely undeserving, for it really is so much more fun than GTA. The only reason I can see why it doesn't have a higher rating, is because too many people have a boner for GTA and constantly, and unfairly, compare the two. The two games, while about open city crime, as two different philosophies. In GTA, its more "realistic" and "gritty", while SR2 is more about doing whatever the heck you want and not have some damn cousin calling you every 5mins. So I would recommend that Saints Row isnâ Expand
  3. Jul 1, 2012
    This game is absolutely brilliant. No, seriously, I mean it. Its gameplay is awesomeness itself. OK, it's a pure console port and navigating the menus is a bother (Ctrl and shift for left and right in the menus? What?), and it is a single-threaded program, meaning that all your cores are unused by this game, save one, which in turn means that it will run relatively poorly for a game that is now 7 years old. The graphics were great for that era, but they definitely look dated in 2012. No matter! The gameplay! It's simply brilliant! 9/10. Expand
  4. Jan 28, 2011
    People are saying this game needs a super computer to play. Luckily, I must have a computer super enough, because this runs very nicely with all settings at max. Loads of vehicles, plenty of customization, plenty of missions. I think it's unfair to rate it bad because your pc isn't good enough, it isn't the games problem. For the £5 I paid this game is epic.
  5. Sep 2, 2011
    i would write alot more but if i did it would take you 3 days to finish reading it so AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Nov 3, 2011
    can some one help my?
    I try to play the game but i get stuck. it doesnt start up. when i click it to play it doesnt work .
    it has been correctly downloaded
  7. May 20, 2012
    This game deserves much better. While it is not a great game in terms of graphics, its fantastic story and bad ass moments keep me feelings great. even though there is one very big difficulty spike in the game, overall combat is balanced. This game does not sacrifice game play and story for **** and sex jokes. Buy this instead. You wont regret it.
  8. Feb 17, 2013
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HATERS, the game is awesome, fun, intresting, FREE and overall for 14.99 it's a must own game, buy it, NOW.
  9. Feb 12, 2013
    this game is like kinda forgotten since gta 4 came around. but its much more player friendly in letting you create a person and create your own crew, etc. it is really underrated, i dont understand it. great graphics, gameplay is terrific and music is solid. its more open than GTA, and more custom creation. story is about you, breaking out of a coma and reuniting with some old members from your crew back in the 1st game. which, i have never played but it doesn't really matter as the overall story, doesn't tie in too much with it. overall, a great game that should get more recognition than its getting. Expand
  10. May 11, 2013
    I absolutely adore this game, and it will forever be a classic to me. There is just something really special about the atmoshere of the game. The music especially, made you feel like you're in a carefree world. I loved the 80s radio station.

However, it's a really bad console port, so I'll have to dock points on that. I ran it fine on my XP installation with a 3.2 GHz clock rate. Years
    later, I tried it with my 7 installation overclocked processor and it was really buggy. Collapse
  11. Sep 12, 2013
    This game is a master piece! there are tons of activities in this game, the world feels alive and you can actually spend hours just roaming knowing and seeing the city or just looking for the massive amount of easter eggs, i loved every aspect of this game and i would dare to say overall is a better game than GTA4.
  12. Nov 10, 2013
    !WARNING THIS REVIEW ISN'T FOR KIDS IT HAS SOME SWEARS!
    Saints Row 2 is a hillarious game the story is so awesome,i really missed this game.This title is my favorite Saints Row title.
  13. Jul 12, 2013
    It's a morality free GTA. The PC version is a bit buggy and has some issues but the whole thing is so much fun that any problems I had with it are nullified when I remember that there are side missions that you drive a flaming go-cart and another when you go around in a septic tank and spray poo at houses. It seems almost like a GTA San Andreas 2. It's on the same level as that. Just trust me when I say this is an amazing game. Expand
  14. Sep 1, 2013
    Build your gangsta reputation while you become Stillwater’s crime lord, the city is fun to explore and you will find lots of surprises and stuff to do everywhere. Yes, it’s buggy sometimes, and even though it gets frustrating at some points, for the most part you will have a blast if you like sandbox crime games like GTA. Vehicles are fun (from bikes to boats and aircraft) and there are stores where you can dress your character (highly customizable since the moment you create them) the way you want with clothing and jewelry (tattoos included). You can buy houses, stores and buildings (you make profit) then decorate them. If you have a 360 controller it will feel so natural. A fun and very enjoyable game that will awake the gangsta in you, I love being a Saint! ^.^ Expand
  15. Mar 11, 2014
    Это просто прекрасная, яркая и необычная игра, гораздо лучше всех игр из серии GTA.
    Кроч., стоит попробовать.
  16. May 11, 2013

On the surface, Saints Row is an easy game to hate. Actually, I have a feeling that a lot of players and reviewers will write this game off for the sheer stupidity at play at all times. But to do so would be a big disservice to a game that tries hard to do a lot of things and show you a good time. Did we have a good time? Definitely.
  2. This game is little more than a lowbrow, yet humorous, thug-life simulator.
  3. A real challenge to... you know, that other sandbox game... Saints Row 2 expands on the original with a dizzying level of complexity. Stilwater is back and bigger than ever - there's so much to see and do you'll be entertained for hours.