8.1

1. Oct 31, 2012
    I purchased this game from steam while it was at a discount at $14.00. I have never played any of the previous Saints Row games, so I did not have any expectations. The game is basically an over-the-top third-person shooter driven by an over-the-top story. The story of the game, as a whole, is nothing special. It basically serves to progress you through different shooter missions and theI purchased this game from steam while it was at a discount at $14.00. I have never played any of the previous Saints Row games, so I did not have any expectations. The game is basically an over-the-top third-person shooter driven by an over-the-top story. The story of the game, as a whole, is nothing special. It basically serves to progress you through different shooter missions and the occasional random mini-game. The actual dialogue in the game is hilarious, however. Every character is interesting and every encounter involves poking at something. Unlike the majority of entertainment that attempts this, Saints Row misses very rarely. Graphics were nothing special, but fit the games over-the-top tone well. Saints Row offers a wide-variety of customization and plenty of customizable content even without DLC. I played the entire game co-op with a friend, and it was fun seeing our different characters, weapons, and cars. The combat itself is (you guess it) over-the-top. The majority of the game is spent shooting things, and the combat is good enough to keep it from getting dull. As of September of 2012, I played the entire game through online co-op and we experienced a combined three crashes, and we experienced no other bugs/glitches. The game gave us about 18 hours of entertainment, although I imagine some people may get more from multiple characters (and there is plenty more for completionists).

Final thoughts:If you want to kill some time, this is a fantastic game to get, especially at the prices you can find the game at now.
  2. Aug 5, 2013
    I was instantly grabbed by Saints Row 3. It somehow manages to capture the silliness & stunts of the most popular action films in a way that so many other computer games only hint at. It blends short sharp cut scenes to fill in the complicated parts and manages to be hilarious and gripping at the same time. High praise for a game that really doesn’t take itself too seriously. Or perhaps itI was instantly grabbed by Saints Row 3. It somehow manages to capture the silliness & stunts of the most popular action films in a way that so many other computer games only hint at. It blends short sharp cut scenes to fill in the complicated parts and manages to be hilarious and gripping at the same time. High praise for a game that really doesn’t take itself too seriously. Or perhaps it does, but just does a brilliant job of getting the balance right between action and comedy.

The game’s been criticised for reusing the same old formula, but quite frankly with the direction GTA is headed in I’m quite happy with that. Saints Row knows exactly what it wants to be. I jumped in as a female character (a rarity for me), with a Russian accent, who’s victory dance was Carlton’s “It’s not unusual” and who’s taunt was a pelvic thrust from Ace Ventura not something you’d find in the gritty realism of GTA. I did used to take a more serious attitude to gaming and look down on things like that, but with the way my life’s gone recently I’m all up for a bucket of light hearted, reference-filled, die-hard style fun! 5 minutes into the game I’d jumped out of a plane, had a free-falling fire fight, caught a falling comrade and assured her that the plane heading straight towards us wouldn’t be an issue, because I’d just shoot the windows out, kill the bad guys on the way through, come out the other end and catch her again. And then I did it. And it was awesome.

The game unfolds in much the same way as any other sandbox gang world does, there are multiple story arcs which can be done in any order, property purchases for income and activities to break the questing. The activities are a blast and include “how much damage can you cause with a tank in under a minute”, and some sort of reality TV show gauntlet where you make your way through a series of fire/lightning traps while shooting people dressed as mascots to get to the prize room. Completing them results in cash and area control. Whenever you complete an activity, you then control that part of the city and earn more money from it.

The radio stations are the same varied bunch as usual rap station, classical, electronic etc. all featuring parody news readers, adverts and TV commercials. The vehicle physics are generally pretty good, once you’ve got the hang of the handling the cars are really fun to drive. There are also some ridiculous DLCs which came with the game when I bought it, so within about half an hour I was flying around in a military VTOL and having a whale of a time destroying the city using a heat ray out of something like War of the Worlds.

Not much to say about the graphics except that they’re brilliant the explosions, physics, shadows & reflections are all top notch.

Overall, if you’re into this kind of game then Saints Row is a brilliant addition to the genre, it’s engaging, entertaining, serious and funny all at the same time. Even if it doesn’t completely reinvent the wheel, that’s not really what you’re looking for when you pick up a game with the number 3 in the title, so by my standards it’s a definitely worth the money.
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    ONE WORD: ENTERTAINMENT. This game has one simple goal: to entertain the player. It does not have to be logical or reasonable. This game has amazing graphics and sound. The story really really doesn't matter. The Writing, and the gameplay make this game the funniest game ever.
  4. Jul 31, 2013
    Really a FUN game. Only real thing I felt negative about it was that its a bit too easy to become rich. Storyline plot, its not like GTA, since its a bit goofy, but otherwise still a fun great game. Definitely worth it.
  5. Dec 27, 2012
    There's absolutely no realism at all... I love it. If you enjoy being a toilet and shooting people, you found the right game for you. Only issue is that the DLC's are a bit lacking and I'm a bit sad that the single-player and multi-player storylines aren't different, but hey, it's still an amazing game.
  6. Dec 29, 2012
    Extremely fun and entertaining. Super creative weapons and plenty of stunts you can do! I've played it for hours and haven't gotten bored once! Highly reccomended
  7. Jan 5, 2013
    Pessoal do Brasil, não pensem que é estupidez minha, esse jogo supera ( e muito ) o GTA. Eu tinha a impressão que era muito pra criança, mas não. Os videos na internet os caras mostram muito a parte bizarra do jogo, mas NÃO tem só isso. As missões são muito diversificadas, com muita emoção. Se não gostaremPessoal do Brasil, não pensem que é estupidez minha, esse jogo supera ( e muito ) o GTA. Eu tinha a impressão que era muito pra criança, mas não. Os videos na internet os caras mostram muito a parte bizarra do jogo, mas NÃO tem só isso. As missões são muito diversificadas, com muita emoção. Se não gostarem podem me xingar, mas duvido que não gostarão. Bom divertimento a todos. Expand
  8. Jan 6, 2013
    This is the most fun I can remember ever having in a co-op game (or possibly any game). There is so much awesomeness packed into this package it is hard to get bored. The voice acting is terrific, the writing is great and one of the best times I've ever had in a game. Glad to hear that part 4 is back on track.
  9. Jan 3, 2014
    I've played many GTA games and a lot of old open world adventure games in the past, and I must say, this turned out to be a very fun and casual game.

A game that truly fulfills any ego to occasionally go out and smash around stuff with absolute impunity or speeding through traffic in total road rage without any hesitation of destroying anything or losing anything significant value.

To get there, you'd have to first earn your way up, but the gameplay is so laid back that you really don't have to take anything seriously, and that is true even in co-op with your friends. Even if a particular mission fails, there is no heavy penalty, everyone keeps all the guns and cars they've collected and everyone can feel free to retry at their leisure. No pressure at all, which is a total refreshment for all the serious and heavy gaming expects everyone to heavily invest in a gamble to risk losing one thing or another. Not that it is a bad thing necessarily, but it really relieves the hassle of that in this casual environment.

The story itself is relatively short, but that's only to provide an introduction into this sandbox world I believe. The main focus was never really the story, but the world itself. The story however, is just content to introduce all the game mechanics SR3 had to offer. Not to mention the wackiness and humor that you just won't get to see on a regular basis. Pimps riding on chariots? A giant ball of yarn wrecking havoc? A game show devoted to slaughter mascots? Not intended to humor children and mindful sticklers, but if you were, you wouldn't pick up a game about gangstas in the first place, unless your only intent is to patronize it.

Overall, it is a game that's well deserved its full marks, simply just because it has managed to capture this player's undivided attention until all missions and almost all achievements (96%) have been completed for 252 hours.
  10. Jan 31, 2013
    Saints Row: The Third can be described as the crazier GTA :P I love the gameplay, music, everything is so easily flowing. Missions are crazy, sometimes hilarious :p Some of Saints Row 3 content is delivered via (I think expensive) DLC, so it drops the score of this game. Playing of Saints Row 3 is great fun :)
  11. Feb 2, 2013
    This game is surely not for everybody, but as I fancy crazy sandboxes and absurd humor, for me this game is almost a miracle. I have laughed through it, enjoying every moment, being amazed by ingenuity of almost every aspect of the game.
    There are some pieces that do not fit that well some side missions do not have that much of a replay value for one to want to do them multiple times and handling of the game, even though precise in most places, is sometimes not that smooth. Nevertheless, the game was so much fun so many times that I can't give it anything else that full score. For game-play, for fun, for music, for design, for voice act and even for final credits 10/10.
  12. Feb 19, 2013
    It's incredibly fun! The story missions are fun. The side missions are fun. The shooting, driving, and flying is all fun. Upgrading and customizing your character is fun. The coop is fun. The story is silly and doesn't take itself seriously. Really, this is a fun game and worth the money.
  13. Aug 23, 2013
    Definitely worth your time. I spent around 40 hours just messing around and the main story isn't too bad either. Also, these people understand that crude humor doesn't have to be racist or sexist humor. The devs clearly know how to have fun and include everyone at the same time.
  14. Sep 12, 2013
    i never played a saints row game before but this one is just amazing amazing gameplay music and soundtracks lots and lots of funny moments there is nothing bad i can say about this game i enjoyed every bit of it
  15. Jul 20, 2013
    A fantastically ridiculous game! I've killed people with a bat and a fart in a jar, escorted a tiger around while he was trying to eat me, helped a pimp get his hoes back, and battled some mexican wrestlers with a blowup doll. The list of ridiculous things to do in this game goes on and on. The plot is pretty weak and and a bunch of the main missions are actually just copies of the sideA fantastically ridiculous game! I've killed people with a bat and a fart in a jar, escorted a tiger around while he was trying to eat me, helped a pimp get his hoes back, and battled some mexican wrestlers with a blowup doll. The list of ridiculous things to do in this game goes on and on. The plot is pretty weak and and a bunch of the main missions are actually just copies of the side missions, but it doesn't even matter. This is a great game to play if you’re just looking to have some fun. Expand
  16. Apr 4, 2013
    One Of The Best Games Ever Made!!!! Detailed Graphics,total character Customization, Immersive Gameplay, Nonstop Fun, Nonstop Action, The Game That Keeps on Giving, from mini side games to main storyline gameplay. Co-Op Is Totally Fun. It would be better if it were 4 Player Co-op Though.
  17. Jun 22, 2013
    For lack of better words, this game is the definition of "why the heck not." Its basically drunk GTA IV, taken to a whole new level. Overall, this game is hours and hours of fun.
  18. May 19, 2013
    saints row the the third is one of the best game i have ever played. the storyline is awesome i just love it. okay, if the storyline was awesome, then the gameplay is wonderful. you can make you the character looking like exactly as you want, which is huge plus. i thik saints row the third is perfect game because you can do almost whatever you want. but the main reason why saints ow thesaints row the the third is one of the best game i have ever played. the storyline is awesome i just love it. okay, if the storyline was awesome, then the gameplay is wonderful. you can make you the character looking like exactly as you want, which is huge plus. i thik saints row the third is perfect game because you can do almost whatever you want. but the main reason why saints ow the third is better than for example GTA 4 is that, SR3 uses imagination: giant purple johnny gat dressed as himself, but the most important think, is the kick-ass attitude what the main character have. if you could buy only 1 game in this year, buy SR3!! Expand
  19. Jun 11, 2013
    GTA with better graphics, story-line, humor, all around craziness, and a more personalized experience. This game is just simply fun, and i find myself looking forward to every time that i play it.
  20. May 30, 2013
    Way too cool!
    Just turn your brain off and get ready to hours of nonsensical fun! The graphic is good, but could be better. Music instead is really cool! Drive a tank through the city while listening to mozart or ride a nitro-powered motorcycle with louder-than-hell metal.
    Just do not play this game if you look for realistic story. You could get reaaally disappointed.
  21. Jun 13, 2013
    I waited for far too long to play this, and it turns out I´ve missed so much! The better GTA in every respect more sillyness, more driving around running things over, more settings things on fire and the missions (and story) are much more explicitly stupid.
    Came to be entertained for a bit, stayed through the entire campaign and all DLC.
  22. Jul 5, 2013
    In 2011 there was a huge number of blockbusters, such as TES V: Skyrim, Batman Archym City, Battlefield 3, COD Modern Warfare 3, Driver San Francisco... The list can be continued long. At all these games there is one similarity is their gravity. Invasion of dragons, the Mad city teeming with villains, World war, etc. All this is good, but sometimes there is a wish to dilute it everythingIn 2011 there was a huge number of blockbusters, such as TES V: Skyrim, Batman Archym City, Battlefield 3, COD Modern Warfare 3, Driver San Francisco... The list can be continued long. At all these games there is one similarity is their gravity. Invasion of dragons, the Mad city teeming with villains, World war, etc. All this is good, but sometimes there is a wish to dilute it everything with something and here Saints Row rushes: The Third.
    From all these Saints Row projects it is distinguished with the bezumnost, fun, especially if to play together with the friend. Tasks are passed on one breath. It is over to the middle of game of mission start being copied itself, but it somehow you cease to notice. After all it is possible to arrange such turmoil and to come off on full. Especially that there are missions of professor Genki.
    In general I advise to all to play in Saints Row and invite the friends together to come off in the city of Stilport.
  23. Aug 15, 2013
    This game is an excellent example of developers wanting to have fun with a game. It started off being a basic, but highly enjoyable, GTA clone with Saints 1 and 2. After moving from being what it use to, Saints Row has become its own Sandbox game of it's own entirety. A game about having a good time and goofing off with a friend in a not-so-serious sandbox adventure.

Ton's of side

Ton's of side mission's and activity's keep you playing and laughing for hours along with the highly customization clothing and car's. The plot it's self is funny as can be, and will keep you interested as you playthrough this story with or without a coop partner.

The PC port of the game is fantastic, and that's coming from the horrible Saints 2 port that had no optimization whatsoever. Driving and running are all completely optimized for PC along with perfect mouse and keyboard support for shooting.

Highly recommend this game if you're looking for a game to just have fun with. Grab a friend and enjoy the street's of Steelport while causing as much maham as you can!
  24. Sep 13, 2013
    Nice Game This game is fun playing. I love all the action. I like the game mechanics. The car brakes and handling are good. This is game is really worth buying. It comes up with something new. Its worth every penny.
  25. Sep 12, 2013
    One word: Fun. Lots and lots of it. It's full of over-the-top action, a witty storyline and crazy and varied missions. Logic and reason have been chucked out of the window to provide a complete gaming experience. The large variety of unique weapons and vehicles are a huge bonus I loved the Apoca-Fist. (Who needs guns when you can smash through enemies with your bare hands?) Even the sideOne word: Fun. Lots and lots of it. It's full of over-the-top action, a witty storyline and crazy and varied missions. Logic and reason have been chucked out of the window to provide a complete gaming experience. The large variety of unique weapons and vehicles are a huge bonus I loved the Apoca-Fist. (Who needs guns when you can smash through enemies with your bare hands?) Even the side missions are engaging and cannot be ignored. The "gang war" scenario adds a realistic touch to the game, as you are immersed into the role of a Third Street Saint, battling to claim your territory.
    The GTA comparisons are unjustified as they may seem similar games, but SR3 is nowhere as serious as GTA but focuses on being wild and absurd, which makes it an even better game in my opinion.
    Being a GTA fanatic, I was pleasantly surprised by this game.
    I can safely say that SR3 is one of the best games I've ever played.
  26. Feb 15, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A quite good GTA clone ideal for people with black humor that would sometimes laugh the s**t of you .
    The game is quite violent,explosive and made me thought the reasons why this game was rated by ESRB M17
  27. May 25, 2014
    Last Played: Feb 2014
    PROS: + True single-player sandbox with minimal story to get in the way + Several fast vehicles means you aren't stuck with one "best" vehicle all the time + Blowing stuff up (which is 98% of the game) is really fun
    CONS: - Some weapons are weak and you'll never use - Some fight types are irritating (gang survival) REVIEW: Let's be absolutely clear: this game is
    Last Played: Feb 2014

REVIEW: Let's be absolutely clear: this game is not trying to be GTA. It is not trying to offer a story, or multiplayer (which is tacked on if you insist on trying), or a rich cultural experience, or any other pretentious thing you can think of. It is about doing what you want when you want to. You want to throw a fart-in-a-jar at a cop? Fine. Want to run over hookers on a motorcycle? That's fine too. The only limitation is that some event types only appear after a certain "story mission" type (these actually just introduce activity types with some well-voiced but stultifyingly dumb dialogue on the side). That's it. "Finishing" the game doesn't really reward you, because the whole thing is about the activities along the way, and SR3 does this magnificently. You can collect the best vehicles from game start and it is worth grabbing a few, because several of the best cars perform similarly well. Actually, hijacking pretty much any vehicle will make for a passable getaway car (though I wouldn't recommend a garbage truck). This actually works pretty well for the game, since you can experiment with several vehicles instead of being forced into a single best car. The best thing of all, however is the destruction factor--which is good, because the activities are just different variations on blowing stuff up. I said before that the ending isn't rewarding, but you know what? It doesn't matter because the stuff you'll remember are the fireballs along the way.

Which is not to say the game is without flaw. In contrast to the variety of functional cars, there really are "best" weapons that you'll use exclusively (unless forced by a special activity). Ultimately, this doesn't hurt the game too much, because the best weapons are so fun to use, but it is still there. You may also find that certain activity types aren't up your alley. This really shouldn't pose a problem to anyone, though-you'll only be forced to do each activity once (story) and then you can ignore them. If you find the game too easy, you can simply not buy upgrades or call in swarms of allies. This game is all about choice, and it does it oh so well.

Just don't expect to be able to stay away for long periods your first playthrough.
  28. Jul 25, 2014
    This game is like a funny more entertaining version of GTA, anyone who says that it isn't as good or better has lost their minds. The characters are more entertaining, the third wall is constantly broken and it's a game that doesn't take itself seriously as a drama. Also, the characters are likeable, and, having played GTA V with some of the least relatable characters in a video gameThis game is like a funny more entertaining version of GTA, anyone who says that it isn't as good or better has lost their minds. The characters are more entertaining, the third wall is constantly broken and it's a game that doesn't take itself seriously as a drama. Also, the characters are likeable, and, having played GTA V with some of the least relatable characters in a video game ever, I think we can all agree that there is something to be said about this. This is a satire on modern life, the glorification of hip hop culture, the media and action movies as a whole. If you're 15 maybe this game isn't for you, if you're a 20 or early 30 something person who grew up with video games, the cultural references in here are designed for you. A few things might have been nice, like a 'fast travel' set of options to avoid some of the more annoying elements, more guns, more songs for driving, but the story, the humor and the brilliant satire more than makes up for it. This is as close to perfection in video game entertainment as is possible, don't miss it, I nearly did dismissing it as a GTA clone, it isn't, it's somehow more and when it isn't, it makes fun of itself. Expand
  29. Dec 15, 2013
    Game: Saints Row The Third
    Genre: Action
    Developer: THQ Volition System: Steam (PC) Total Score: 93/100 Value Score: 9.3/10 • Story: 10/10 • Characters: 10/10 • GamePlay: 10/10 • Graphics: 9/10 • Sound: 10/10 • Music: 7/10 • Length: 7/10 • Replay Value: 10/10 • Player Value: 10/10 Pros +Fun and Addictive open world atmosphere +A lot of great weapons and attacks to use
    Game: Saints Row The Third

• Music: 7/10
    • Length: 7/10
    • Replay Value: 10/10
    • Player Value: 10/10

Pros
    +Fun and Addictive open world atmosphere
    +A lot of great weapons and attacks to use
    +Very colorful game
    +A lot of humorous moments
    +Storyline is quite well made
    +Multiplayer Co-Op Campaign is well made
    +Additional play modes are a nice addition aside from the main gameplay

Cons
    -Unable to use custom tracks compared to GTA
    -Not as much mods as you would expect in a PC game
  30. Aug 1, 2014
    This is still one of the best games. I always appreciated GTA and I loved the environment, but I'd quickly get bored. I'd run over a bunch of people, get into a chase, and turn it off. It had it's moments but the saints is just fast, action packed, and looks great. The amount of content in this game is ridiculous. It's not just one thing like weapons, or cars, it's everything. There is anThis is still one of the best games. I always appreciated GTA and I loved the environment, but I'd quickly get bored. I'd run over a bunch of people, get into a chase, and turn it off. It had it's moments but the saints is just fast, action packed, and looks great. The amount of content in this game is ridiculous. It's not just one thing like weapons, or cars, it's everything. There is an excess of so much and options right there to attempt to speed through it if you want, but you won't. You can't because, there is a ton of it. SRIV addresses the issue of getting to places faster. It's a wonderful mod, but once you complete it this is likely what you'll go back to.

To those of you giving it negative reviews because the gore isn't realistic enough for you and you don't feel enough motivation... please seek help. I know it's not your fault as it's just nature and you are programmed that way, but seriously do us all a favor and get some type of counseling. We need to evolve as a species and your type causes us to hit the reset button on that over and over just so you can have your fun making everyone else suffer. Hopefully at some point the human race will be able to single you out and isolate you to live with each other on your own planet where you can just kill each other to your hearts content.
  31. Jan 27, 2014
    Amazing game, I ended up loving SR2 thanks to the nostalgia factor of playing the old GTA's in a better, different way. Now SR3 feels like playing a much more polished up, modern, funnier SR. TENOUTTATEN.
  32. Oct 30, 2013
    Fantastic game!
    SR 1/2 were trying to remain somewhat realistic while being insanely fun, this game is only about the fun!
    Great relaxing game where u get to blow up everything. Some stuff are missing such as racing and a few other activities I wish we would have seen here. The story doesn't make me care as much as the first games, but then again its ment to be crazy.
  33. Jan 8, 2014
    I had originally played on xbox but i just got it on PC and i must say that the game graphically is way better but playing it took time to get used to and the crashes were annoying…
  34. Nov 24, 2014
    Fun, Fun and more Fun...
    This game made exactly for games must be made for... FUN!!! Lots of Fun... :D
    Good jokes, interesting story, easy and instinctive gameplay, also beautiful and specific graphics for SRTT, can say that it's not Saints Row 2 yes, but it take its own niche and it's really fun and good game.
  35. Jun 22, 2014
    Decided to play this again and yes it was as fun as I remembered. The humor might have gone a bit overboard at times but hey, that's what Saints Row is all about. I had to download some mods to fix the field of view and aim assist (it occurs even with mouse and keyboard) but no big deal really. It is just a fun, good looking game.
  36. Jan 1, 2014
    This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is AThis Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Masterpiece!This Is A Expand
  37. Jun 23, 2014
    This game is amazing, the visuals are good, the storyline is good and the gameplay is good.

I have not encountered a glitch in this game and I have completed all the activities and base game, the game had pulled me in and I could not stop until I had finished it and found out what happened in the end, the world is not very inter-active and there is not much to do after you have finished it than activities and call your buddies to kill police (Which I have spent hours of doing :P) but it is still entertaining, the game is never serious about killing or deaths of enemies, the game is not serious overall which is nice to see in a game, all the people saying this game is a GTA comparison have not played this game, I like this game because it is well constructed, funny and overall silly.
  38. Nov 2, 2014
    better than gta v this game is still the funnest open world game ive played the only games that compare to it are Garrys mod and minecraft i think gmod and minecraft are better but this is better than every gta game ever and saints row 4 is evan better than this game

1. Feb 29, 2012
    The main difference between GTA and Saints Row is that, while Rockstar's infamous franchise seems to grow and mature as the years go by (like whiskey), Volition's sandbox follows the exact opposite path. Each chapter is more wacky than the last, its satirical approach uses extreme, adult- even vulgar humor and intense violence, to the point where one can only childishly giggle.
    Remarkable and technically excellent urban action game comes with hilarious characters and catchy cooperative mode. Passive environment and repetitive content sunk the final verdict down. [Christmas 2011]
  3. Jan 18, 2012
    This game is magic. Occasionally offensive and funny magic, but magic nonetheless.