Sam & Max Episode 105: Reality 2.0 PC

• Publisher: GameTap
  • Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
8.4

1. Dec 28, 2014
    Length and difficulty are pretty much similar to previous episode (harder than 102 and 103). Compared to previous episodes there are more puzzles that you basically just have to figure out by trial and error. Also one puzzle I missed just because of critical item was semi-hidden (which hasn't been very typical to this series). All in all the game is still quite logical and most puzzles areLength and difficulty are pretty much similar to previous episode (harder than 102 and 103). Compared to previous episodes there are more puzzles that you basically just have to figure out by trial and error. Also one puzzle I missed just because of critical item was semi-hidden (which hasn't been very typical to this series). All in all the game is still quite logical and most puzzles are hard just because they involve multiple steps. Expand

1. A fun experience crammed with humor. I'd recommend it inexperienced gamers as well as players who are into classic adventure games.
    Reality 2.0 marks a dramatic improvement in the pure "gameplay" portion of the game, and the storyline is certainly funny enough, but we'd love to see future episodes of the series have this level of interactivity with the kinds of incredible scripts we know that Telltale Games team is capable of producing.
    The jokes and puzzles are much more satisfying than we've seen in the series so far. Our only complaint now is that there doesn't seem to be enough connection between the episodes.