7.8

1. Nov 20, 2012
    It is almost, if not better than the WiiU version. Everything you see in the WiiU version is here on the PC (exluding the mario and zelda characters, and local multi). With the new antialiasing option, images tend to be much much clearer, and play out buttery smooth. This version also introduces Steam Workshop compatibility, allowing you to download other creations online, which the WiiU is not capable of doing. I highly suggest you get the PC version over the WiiU, unless you really really want to spend $30 more on some local multiplayer (which will most likely be modded into PC) and some exclusive characters (custom mario and luigi characters are already in the steam workshop) Expand
  2. Dec 23, 2012
    Nice game for everyone to play, you can have a lot of fun with your family, and create almost anything you want - there are LOTS OF THINGS you can imagine and create. This game is very funny, but some challenges don't make sense. Still, buying it is a great idea.
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    Oooh this is even better than the first two titles! You can finally create words and share them with other players, and even if I think there are some limitation in the creation tool, this is great! I also finally started to play the stages (a thing that I didn't do much in the other titles, as I preferred to play on the main menu) and they are awesome and really fun! In this game everything can happen, even that a heart attack consists in a heart chasing a lady. Expand
  4. Jul 7, 2013
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much creativity in this game!
  5. Feb 19, 2013
    I pre-ordered this game, and boy was my experience with this game epic! Unique puzzles (for those people who like that suff), simple and cute graphics, nice plot and awesome music. Yes you can't create everything in the universe, but there's a "Steam Workshop" for a reason.

Only thing preventing this from getting a 10 is it's pretty short, but then again it's about solving puzzles.

So yeah! Check this game out, buy it for your children if you have any. This game is hard to not have fun with.
  6. Apr 8, 2013
    Scribblenauts Unlimited was a well-thought out game. I enjoyed this game for hours on hours, the possibilities are endless and you will surely enjoy the amount of fun you will have. It's quite a joy typing things and having it come to life, plus the puzzles were fun to solve. Overall a nice and solid game, you can have lots of fun with family and friends as I sure did myself!
  7. Jul 18, 2013
    Easy, nice game. In some points too easy unfortunately but it's strong 9. It took me 10 hours to do all shards except object shards so it is not that short. I laughed hard in various situation and sometimes had to think a lot about solution.
  8. Oct 15, 2013
    This is an amazing game for all ages, if your 6 you can enjoy it, if your 60 you can enjoy it. This game is VERY creative, and you can really add your own little touch to everything you do. Need to kill some flies? Fly swatter? Or maybe Giant Purple Handsome Strong Shiny Fly Swatter? Or maybe a gun. You can even look like anything you want. Cat stuck in a tree? Ladder? How about a helicopter with a ladder attached to it. You can even make your own weird and wacky creations from scratch and share them all across the world! The thing that lets this game down is the lack of multi-player, if it had that, I might consider this game perfect. Because of the sharing, PC is probably the best console for this. Not only does this game inspire you, but you can inspire other people with it. Just.... Fantastic. Expand
  9. Nov 20, 2013
    Creativity at its finest!!! Although Scribblenauts gets old pretty quickly (due to the repetitive nature of the game) it’s still a very refreshing experience that puts you in control to tackle situations in any way you like! It really does encourage you to be silly; the main aim is to craft items with a magic notebook that makes anything you write in it appear (within moderation… of course). You then use these items to help all the troubled souls throughout the world while collecting starites to lift a curse put on your sister to save her from completely turning to stone! It’s definitely a game worth looking at; merely for being so different and its pleasant cartoony graphics! Expand

1. Mar 6, 2013
    Overall, the game is fun but I’d definitely recommend playing in small chunks.
  2. Mar 4, 2013
    Can occasionally drag, but is a mostly funny and intelligent puzzler that may improve your lexicon to boot.
  3. Mar 1, 2013
    Get comfortable and grab a dictionary: word-wizard Maxwell is out on a quest to save lives. Don’t expect an innovative sequel, Scribblenauts Unlimited is the improved version of a known concept.