7.1

1. Mar 17, 2014
    This is personaly one of my favoruite games,the object controling,stoping people and stuff,become invisible,it's all just amazing.Oh and the story,it's really awesome I'd love to see second sight 2.This game is just perfect for me!
  2. Nov 9, 2012
    Typical PC port. I can't comment on the story because after an hour of dicking around trying to figure out how to make s*** work I finally gave up, said "screw it" and deleted the damned thing. I have no patience for this kind of crap. I might have persevered if I could just have found one, lousy walkthrough specific to the PC.
  3. Jul 31, 2011
    Extremely great game, I loved it when I had it for X-Box years ago, and still love it. It can get a bit tricky, but with all of the available options to deal with tricky situations, it makes it extremely fun. The ability to posses your enemies and use them to attack one another so that you don't wind up getting slammed is quite a unique ability that I have seen very few other games add in.Extremely great game, I loved it when I had it for X-Box years ago, and still love it. It can get a bit tricky, but with all of the available options to deal with tricky situations, it makes it extremely fun. The ability to posses your enemies and use them to attack one another so that you don't wind up getting slammed is quite a unique ability that I have seen very few other games add in. Between being able to utilize sniper rifles, assault rifles, sub machine guns, pistols, tranquilizers and psychic abilities, this game hands down beats even many modern games in my opinion. It is well worth the money. Collapse
  4. Aug 26, 2010
    Brilliant story, great game, good graphics. great finale. Has a few camera issues. Not too difficult which is good. Good locations. Doesn't go on forever and ever (i like games that i can finish and then get on with my life). I beat it in 20 hours.
  5. CoolGame
    Jul 8, 2005
    Great game.
  6. IvayloY.
    Jun 17, 2005
    This Game is Very Cool And i Love it !!!
  7. TerryD.
    Apr 4, 2005
    Oh my god, this thing is terrible. Way to complicated to operate and the weapons are ineffective. Empting an automatic into a guy point blank and have him not go down is, well, lame. Geez.
  8. Jul 31, 2011

1. Although the storyline and the graphics are still up there, the fact that the control system seems to be insistent on gamers using a keyboard/mouse combo does actually ruin the responsive feel that a console/PC controller gives you.
    The camera, AI and dreadful respawning conspire to cause great damage to an otherwise enjoyable yarn.
  3. More troubling is the fact that, while it’s easy to aim your crosshair at any part of a locked-on enemy’s body, it’s much harder to switch between multiple targets be they men or explosive barrels.