6.3

1. Jan 12, 2014
    I echo the Devivre review. A nice little ditty that will pass the time quite nicely for p-and-c fans. It's short, but has nice music, clean graphics and a silly but diverting storyline. Unfortunately the main character acts solo all the time, so there's no real humour or fun dialogue. But it's enjoyable and recommended to those who like this style of game.
  2. Oct 29, 2013
    I'd say it's a nice little adventure for about 3 hours of fun. It comes with pretty decent puzzles but there's not much storytelling here. Basically the main goal is to find the professor. When that's completed it's over and there's no character development. Actually the main character Sam Peters is dull. Most of what you'll learn about the research of the professor has already beenI'd say it's a nice little adventure for about 3 hours of fun. It comes with pretty decent puzzles but there's not much storytelling here. Basically the main goal is to find the professor. When that's completed it's over and there's no character development. Actually the main character Sam Peters is dull. Most of what you'll learn about the research of the professor has already been mentioned by various game magazines. It doesn't go much deeper. Visually it looks more or less just like the first Secret Files game a couple of years ago enough for me but don't expect too much! Anyway it's cheap and enjoyable but probably only if you're a fan of the genre and enjoyed some of the Secret Files games!!! Expand
  3. Mar 20, 2014
    I played previous Secret Files games and they were good. This game is boring and very short., you can complete it in about 3hr or less. Your only goal is to find some professor and thats it. There are no characters to interact with, no dialog other than Sam trying to be funny every time you interact with something. I have a feeling the game was made just to get a few Euros out of theI played previous Secret Files games and they were good. This game is boring and very short., you can complete it in about 3hr or less. Your only goal is to find some professor and thats it. There are no characters to interact with, no dialog other than Sam trying to be funny every time you interact with something. I have a feeling the game was made just to get a few Euros out of the Secret Files fans and nothing more. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Nov 14, 2013
    From a great name such as Secret Files we had expected much more than this. Secret Files: Sam Peters is too short and mostly uninspired. Yet it delivers good puzzles and pretty decent locations. A honest work that could have been much better.
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    Sassy journalist Sam Peters makes the most of her moment in the sun in this neat little Secret Files spin-off, reclaiming some of the series’ former glory by demystifying an ancient African legend.
  3. Oct 31, 2013
    It is short, it is uninspired, it is non-credible: The once entertaining franchise doesn’t deserve this boring episode.