7.9

1. Oct 11, 2010
    Terrible version of this game. Back a few years this game was the answer to the death of the Duke Nukem Franchise in a sense, while being a very different game. Now this version is horrible and will ruin whatever good memories you have from the original version.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    After playing the terrible "First Encounter", I went into this expecting the worst. Second level started off with frustrating jumping puzzles which killed the game for me. If the first game was any indication of how this one is (and it is from what I've seen), then you should skip this too.
  3. Sep 7, 2013
    los ahi malos con ganas pero este es con cojones malo pero malo malo malo tanto graficamente como en jugabilidad no vale para nada absolutamente espero no verlo mas
  4. Sep 29, 2013
    THIS GAME SUCKS BALLS!
    THERE IS NOT GOAL WHAT SO EVER.
    THE GUNS SUCK ALSO WITH NO RECOIL AND THE SOUNDS SOUND LIKE MY FRIEND'S FART. ITS SO HORRIBLE WORST $1 I'VE EVER SPENT. NOT EVEN WORTH IT. I WOULD RATHER PLAY COD THAT THIS AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE COD. THE DEVS SHOULD GO INTO A CORNER AND CRY BECAUSE THIS GAME IS HORSE CRAP. I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS
    THIS GAME SUCKS BALLS!
    THERE IS NOT GOAL WHAT SO EVER.
    THE GUNS SUCK ALSO WITH NO RECOIL AND THE SOUNDS SOUND LIKE MY FRIEND'S FART.
    ITS SO HORRIBLE WORST $1 I'VE EVER SPENT. NOT EVEN WORTH IT.
    I WOULD RATHER PLAY COD THAT THIS AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE COD.
    THE DEVS SHOULD GO INTO A CORNER AND CRY BECAUSE THIS GAME IS HORSE CRAP.
    I'M NEVER GOING TO RECOMMEND THIS GAME BECAUSE ITS REALLY BAD.
    IF YOU LIKE ****TY GAMES AND TOY SOLDIERS UP YOUR ASS THEN BUY THIS GAME.
  5. Oct 29, 2013
    What a terrible game. Same level, booby trap, enemies again and again, Stupid enemies with broken pathfinding and either extremely easy/snipable enemies or ridiculous save/reload fests.

1. There are some nice things to be done in the HD version of The Second Encounter: set new high scores in the endless Survival mode, take part in two-team matches or play cooperatively with four or five cutthroats like yourself. But as for the single-player campaign, it's better to set it aside… forever.
  2. A riotous blast that smacks of old school game mechanics and nonsensical fun.
  3. With an online multiplayer mode as well as replay features, not to mention several difficulty options that'll make players thankful for a quicksave button, Sam's second outing is for serious gamers everywhere.