8.4

1. Jun 14, 2011
    This is a great game made by Croatian Game industry: Croteam, It is fast, funny, totally crazy, I love it. I bloody love it..... hell it is one of the best games of 21st (so far)
  2. Dec 26, 2012
    From my childhood memories,this game is still exist in my mind and its the game that is still kick ass till now,the graphics are much impressive for old times and it runs really Fluently without slowdown at all.And humor that is funny for the old time,for me...this game deserve 10 and its the best 2001 game ever made,till now,people still playing this game :)
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    The best kill-them all shooter. I like it for hardcore. Good graphic, difficult missions and dynamic gameplay. Classic Shooter. I played for many times.
  4. Apr 5, 2012
    Just plain fun. If you're looking for a game where you just want to have fun, mindless fun and nothing but this is it. It also has a ton of funny and interesting easter eggs.
  5. Apr 15, 2013
    Jamas disfrute tanto un FPS, ya no hacen muchos juegos de este estilo, muchos monstruos, un lugar extremadamente amplio y un arsenal de armas para utilizar. Disfrute cada minuto de este juego, y si lo jugas en la dificultad mas alta, es todo un desafio. La historia no es para nada buena, pero el gameplay, los sonidos, los graficos, el estilo de los mosntruos, las armas, casi todo es perfecto en este juego! Expand
  6. Nov 9, 2013
    Definitely the one you should start the game series with. A very efficient way to unleash your rage. Don't worry about the plot and graphics you don't need them.
  7. Oct 3, 2014
    The best game of 2001. Excellent gameplay,super enjoyment,outstanding multyplayer, charming environments, great story. Fast, funny,brutal,devastating game. Serious Sam series games are always my favourite games. Serious sam is my favourite FPS series. Thanks to croteam for this game. I have played SS3. Its now my favourite game.I also want SS4 Soon

1. This is the best dose of pure visceral excitement to hit shooters in years.
  2. Just firing this beast up, and blasting some bad guys without a care in the world feels very refreshing.
  3. If you like mindlessly shooting things (like me), buy this game! Well worth the bang!