Seven Kingdoms: Conquest PC

4.0

1. SinAJ
    Jun 14, 2008
    This game is now making the most expensive coaster to adorn my living room table. Being a huge fan of Seven Kingdoms, and, too a lesser extend, Seven Kingdoms 2, I was looking forward to the release of this addition to the franchise: I couldn't even complete the tutorial without running into a bug: An impossible tutorial which would not allow you to progress after a certain pointThis game is now making the most expensive coaster to adorn my living room table. Being a huge fan of Seven Kingdoms, and, too a lesser extend, Seven Kingdoms 2, I was looking forward to the release of this addition to the franchise: I couldn't even complete the tutorial without running into a bug: An impossible tutorial which would not allow you to progress after a certain point

My idealistic views of anything good coming out of Enlight are now in ruins. The most pathetic excuse for a sequal I have ever had the misfortune to purchase.
  2. DickWeed
    May 16, 2008
    An absolute piece of garbage. You should take it outside, lay it on the sidewalk and hit it with a sledgehammer or you could find a sucker.. buyer on EBay, but you should expect angry email saying you should have taken this outside, put it on the sidewalk and hit it with a sledgehammer!!!
    PS I coming for you.
  3. AdamM.
    May 7, 2008
    I already tossed the game out the window... I mean some people say of doing that as an expression but really tossed it out my window, thats how angry I was with it!
  4. Dec 15, 2015
    Play Seven kingdoms AA (1998) then you will understand why this game deserves 0

İm still playing skaa at 2015 but this game is totally garbage it's nothing near old seven kingdom games so dont buy dont make this mistake

1. It’s simply unacceptable for a retail game to have a major component of gameplay be as broken as Seven Kingdoms’ pathfinding and unit AI.
  2. Believe me, Seven Kingdoms Conquest is a wreck you want to avoid.
  3. When you get down to it, Conquest feels more like a cousin to the series than a true follow-up. It certainly leans towards the traditional side of the genre with more of an emphasis on battle than on construction and micromanagement.