2.7

1. Jun 20, 2011
    Great idea, poor implementation. Developer support for getting the game working was prompt though when I had some physx issues preventing the game from launching. I wanted to like the game, but they designed the sneak aspect of the game very poorly and the engine itself was poorly optimized. I don't think the game is salvageable. Score is only a 5 because of how simple it was to get a holdGreat idea, poor implementation. Developer support for getting the game working was prompt though when I had some physx issues preventing the game from launching. I wanted to like the game, but they designed the sneak aspect of the game very poorly and the engine itself was poorly optimized. I don't think the game is salvageable. Score is only a 5 because of how simple it was to get a hold of the devs for help. Expand
  2. May 18, 2011
    When I got into my first battle in this game I really thought my neighbors lawn mower is stuttering.
    And the graphics is not really better than the sound. Latest when you entering a building you will desperately try to enable Nanovision.
    I truly like the switch-between-two-characters-idea and the different locations in this game, but the implementation lacks tremendously. Though it

Though it might be unfair to compare it with a Crysis (the old and the new one and all without DX11!) - it's this kind of game approving why a Crysis deserves maximum ratings.

1. Jul 26, 2011
    Black Lion took a bite of something that they could now chew – a tactical stealth action game. And instead of a generic by-the-numbers shooter, they spewed out a piece of garbage, complete with poor graphics, amoeba-like AI and a horrendously dumb story.
  2. PC Gamer
    Jul 14, 2011
    It's not even remotely close to being fun, and serves as a fine example of how not to make an action game. [Sept 2011, p.77]
  3. PC PowerPlay