6.3

1. Mar 10, 2012
    This is very good strategy. Why critics has given so low points?
  2. May 23, 2011
    Game does not work for windows 7. A forum stated that regedit could make your computer think it has less than 2GB of ram and it would then play but that effects the rest of the system. I wish it played- I love these games. Dev needs to update.

boooo! 0/10
  3. May 23, 2011

boooo! 0/10

1. The controls are confusing and encumbering but they’re not impossible to get used to so, given a bit of dedication you might just find that you budding generals out there might get all the right buttons pushed with this game.
    There's the core of a truly great beer-&-pretzels wargame in here, and strategy gamers looking for a light, enjoyable romp through a ruined United States will have a lot of fun with Shattered Union, particularly in multiplayer. It's just that -- as with most political promises -- what the game is simply doesn't match up to what it could have been.
  3. Despite some flaws with its strategic game, Shattered Union is a fun, turn-based wargame that anyone can pick up and enjoy.