5.6

1. Oct 16, 2013
    This game was made before Dead Island. I've been playing first person shooters since Quake 1 and I was scared while playing System Shock 2, Aliens vs Predator from 1999, Fear-Perseus Mandate, Nosferatu, Thief 2, Call of Cthulhu and Stalker. But Shellshock 2 is the scariest of them all. When I went into this house with these aggressive zombies at night with just a few ammo I wanted to quit playing or ran out of this house. Expand

1. ShellShock 2: Blood Trails spices up Vietnam with a liberal application of zombies, but it does nothing to liven up the generic shooter gameplay.
  2. Zombies in jungle and abandoned temples – that’s a nice setup for a Left 4 Dead campaign. Unfortunately, Rebellion is not Valve. “Repeatedly press button on-screen to survive torture”, says a hint message during one of the interactive cutscenes. Oh I wish there was a button to erase Shellshock 2 from my memory.
  3. Shellshock 2 is a short game with nothing that's worth a try. It lacks a plot, action and tactics and all it's asking to you is to accept the imprecision of the control system.