4.5

1. KyleF.
    Sep 11, 2004
    An absolute pile of crap.
  2. Agent
    Sep 22, 2004
    This game is a total waste of money!!! terrible graphics, terrible AI, terrible level design, terrible controls and not playable online.
  3. SteveT.
    Sep 20, 2004
    Terrible controls, cartoonish combat, atrocious level design. Dodge this draft.
  4. Ups2006smith
    Mar 31, 2006
    If you took a rocket ship to the Planet of Bad Games and then found the country on that planet where all the really Bad Games were and then found the capital city in that country where the really Crappiest Games existed and then found the shop in that city which sold the absolute worst games ever, I still think you wouldn't find a crappier game than Shellshock Nam '67. This game If you took a rocket ship to the Planet of Bad Games and then found the country on that planet where all the really Bad Games were and then found the capital city in that country where the really Crappiest Games existed and then found the shop in that city which sold the absolute worst games ever, I still think you wouldn't find a crappier game than Shellshock Nam '67. This game stinks! I can only assume that Eidos were suffering from shellshock when they released this ugly, useless title. Controls? Forget it it! Game play? Non-existant! Graphics? Garbage! Audio? Embarrassing! Enemy AI? What enemy AI? Cut scenes? Gratuitous filth! Arrrgghhhh! I hate this crap so much! Now I must get it off my PC immediately! Expand

1. It fails in my eyes as an innovative title that people will find themselves wanting to pick up in the face of "Doom 3" and the impending "Half-Life 2."
  2. You cannot kill your fellow US soldiers...why? We’re not saying that it’s a good move to blast your support into oblivion, but it would be a consequence to taking a gung-ho, guns blaring approach.
  3. Shellshock doesn’t amount to much more than six or seven hours of gameplay. It’s over almost as soon as it began which, depending on how much you paid for it, might be a good thing.