7.3

1. Aug 31, 2013
    If you haven't PS3 for playing Journey, Flow, Flower but love games like these buy it. 1-2 hours of freestyle gameplay awaits you! Also, if you like design in games, you should see it.
  2. Aug 29, 2013
    I cried at the ending.
    I think this sentence and the score I gave is enough, but there is a minimum of 150 characters, so the game is an emotional adventure, which makes you almost cry if you loose a badger, and will definitely make you cry at the end, if you care about animals
  3. Sep 20, 2013
    Very emotional game. For the hour of play I managed to experience a kaleidoscope of emotions. I have not experienced in a gaming sense of responsibility to this moment. Yes, the game is very short, it is negative. But during this hour, I experienced what many games can not present in eight hours.
  4. Dec 25, 2013
    I want more games like this! Maybe with a family of city rats this time? And based on CryEngine or Frostbite 3?

The gameplay was quite intuitive, although sometimes I had to learn on my mistakes just like I would if I was a real badger!

I think the game wasn't too long or too short.
  5. Dec 29, 2013
    Shelter is a great game its the best badger simulator youll ever play. it is a bit short but thats okay because its amazing i loved playing it. its more about the art and emotional experience than gameplay and story
  6. Jan 21, 2014
    While Shelter may certainly be short and linear (and drastically overpriced), it makes up for it fully by including adorable badger babys and and a heard rending ending..
    Thumbs up high!
  7. Jul 21, 2014
    Amazing game, the experience was unlike anything else. Yes, it has a short story but its one of a kind. You find yourself attached to the cubs as you journey your way through harsh conditions. I loved it.

1. Jan 5, 2014
    A simple but incredibly powerful experience, that uses interaction to convey well known themes in a different, emotional and bizarrely frightening way.
  2. Dec 12, 2013
    Shelter is a game about being a badger and strange as that may sound it is first and foremost a pleasant and beautiful little adventure. It doesn't really strive to anything majestic but it's still a great game for those who want something different.
  3. Oct 28, 2013
    If you found Proteus poignant and Gone Home felt like going home, Shelter will break your heart. [Nov 2013, p.88]