Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords PC

8.3

1. Aug 31, 2011
    There is not many updates in this "expansion pack", but it makes the game perfect. It became more realistic, more enjoyable and more addictive. Everyone should try it, it's worth it. It's recommended for everyone.
  2. Jun 4, 2011
    Another solid addition to the game series. Very good value for the money. Something we certainly can't say with the deluge of DLC these days. Highly recommended.
  3. BalazsC
    Jul 7, 2008
    Excellent update for an awesome game. Just the right amount of new content in it.
  4. YannickB.
    Oct 29, 2007
    It's still the great civilization game, altough the warlords version doesn't add very much to the actual gameplay.
  5. M.Alex
    Jul 2, 2007
    When I heard that an expansion pack is coming out, I was afraid it might be a rip-off... Boy, was I wrong. Very nice.
  6. RobE.
    Oct 5, 2006
    A solid addition to Civ 4. But if you were looking for more scenarios, be warned - they aren't so hot. The scenarios are just plain boring - with the exception of one where you play as the barbarians.
  7. EdoardoD.
    Aug 28, 2006
    Excellent expansion to the wonderful CIV4! Civilizations are more balanced (the Americans were a little too powerful in CIV4 with their leader's abilities). Moreover, online playing speed improved and there are much more match type available.
  8. Orix
    Aug 5, 2006
    Improved a lot(especially music and gameplay). New stuffs are really awesome and make the game even more addictive. I really can't stop playing Civ 4 now :D
  9. Bruv
    Jul 28, 2006
    Oh my lord! Everything about it is spot on, bought it this morning and can't stop playing. Forget one more turn, a couple hundred after the previous couple hundred is closer to it. The only reason i'm giving it nine is because i want more scenarios, i do however understand it's only an expansion. But seriously just buy it because you will not be dissapointed.

Warlords is just the kind of expansion that a game as open-ended and infinitely replayable as Civilization IV needs: one that adds enough new stuff, while also changing up the basics so thoroughly, that you might as well be playing a whole new game.
  2. Warlords adds six new civilizations and other enhancements to Civilization IV, but the cool new scenarios are the real treat in this expansion.
    People who play mostly single-player games and aren't interested in scenarios won't find much new stuff in Warlords. At the end of the day, the expansion pack brings some great new stuff to the table. We just wish Firaxis could have taken some chances and offered us more of it.