SimCity 4: Rush Hour PC

8.4

1. May 24, 2011
    To date, this is my second favorite PC game. It gives you the ability to govern how you city will look in a way not previously seen in the sim series while at the same time allowing you to simply zone areas if you prefer. The transportation system adds another element to the game which is quite fun to work on while your city is developing. Furthermore, the mods available are excellent.To date, this is my second favorite PC game. It gives you the ability to govern how you city will look in a way not previously seen in the sim series while at the same time allowing you to simply zone areas if you prefer. The transportation system adds another element to the game which is quite fun to work on while your city is developing. Furthermore, the mods available are excellent. Definitely worth every penny I spent, even when I had to buy a second copy because I lost the first. Expand
  2. BryceJ.
    Aug 9, 2007
    Well done, Maxis! This game fulfills every impulse that any mayor could have, from spending on all of those fancy marble paperweights to driving around in a fancy limo to unleashing Independence Day on the city. Best Sim City ever!
  3. TylerH.
    Mar 24, 2005
    The best game I've ever had!!!!!
  4. ArivinD.
    Nov 17, 2003
    Whoa...look at all the neat stuff...SimCity Rulez!
  5. DavidW.
    Oct 5, 2003
    Yay Monorails and Elivated Track. Im in heaven. :)
  6. BryanS.
    Sep 25, 2003
    Hooray. More stuff.

1. Cheat Code Central
    The level of detail is amazing, although the overall quality of the game will be determined by your PC's capabilities. It's relatively easy to play but the more you get into it the more depth will reveal itself.
    The new driving options are a nice consolation for those of us who'd still like to see more scenarios and directed challenges that involve the city as a whole. That, coupled with the new transportation options, make Rush Hour an easy sell for fans of the game.
  3. I find some of the new features should have been part of the original to have made it a more complete game.