6.1

1. Feb 20, 2014
    Great game :-) I love the English style, the scenery, humor and feeling. The robots are quite good and some tweaking should be allowed to set the difficulty but apart from that it is a really nice game and I am curious what the final release will be like!
  2. May 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think that Sir, You Are Being Hunted is a great game. It does not deserve all these negative reviews. It creates an awesome, tense atmosphere (although the enemies themselves are not that scary), and is a good survival game as there is constant need for food, but it is only available in places that your hunters are likely to be. Also, cooking the food poses risks too, as it can attract them. On top of this, there are search balloons scanning the area, trying to find you. This means that you are always in a constant struggle to complete your objective and stay alive (and hidden?) doing so. You also have the choice of fighting, running or hiding, which lets you play differently depending on your inventory, health and position. In the latest update, you can choose to generate the world differently, potentially making the game easier or harder, depending on your taste. Overall, the game has great gameplay, and lots of replay value. So far, there are still updates every month or so. The British style is pretty unique and funny. Also, the robots get stronger and smarter as you progress, so they wont be as simple as they first appear once you have spent some time on a save.
    However, it is far from the "perfect" game. As overs have said, luck can drastically change the difficulty of the game, and generations of the environment and items do not seem very balanced. You could start off with a weapon and then on your next playthrough, a rock and some rags. However, you could argue that this just further increases replay value because you don't know what to expect. It is definitely not everyone's "cup of tea", but if you like survival games I would give it a try. I have only recently purchased it, but it definitely not as bad as the reviews from a few months ago (when it was an ALPHA!!) say it is.
  3. May 8, 2014
    This game is great, just great. I love the melancholy of the game with its style of "British". Overall, this is a surprise game of the year and I would say everyone SUPPORT IT NOW :) THANKS DEVELOPERS
  4. May 12, 2014
    This a great adventure game where you need to collect parts scattered across several islands to built a machine to escape. I love the unique story and theme too it. Though it gets repetitive after a couple hours of playing, with future updates it will surely be an even greater from what it is already.
  5. May 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's a pure stealth game where you need to find pieces all arround the Islands, and have to dodge some pretty clever AI of the various robots while doing so. Robot-Dogs, Robot-Horsemen, Robot Scarecrows and and and, you can pretty much tell this game is filled with Killing-Machines which are british, adding even more horror.

That means that it would be smart to play a little bit - well - patient. You have to think about even think you do or you'll die in a few seconds. You can't rush in there and go full Rhambo, even if you find a weapon, which you won't find easily at your first try.

The graphics aren't the fanciest, but it still has it's charm and a great atmosphere.

And who doesnt want a british robot to step in your beartrap and then be able to beat him up with an axe?

Probably my GOTY, but this game really isnt aimed for everyone.
    If you enjoy patient gaming, and those tense moments when there are 5 robots arround you while you are in a ♥♥♥♥ing bush with only 8 bullets in your revolver, then this game is 100% something for you.

Probably a ten outta ten for me.

1. Jul 25, 2014
    Unique style and return to the roots of stealth games – Big Robot’s game promises a lot. And it delivers at first, but quickly reveals all its cards and becomes tediously repetitive. I was also annoyed by the fact that you can only save in specific points of the island, so death often means losing half an hour of progress. [07/2014, p.66]
    Sneaking through the thickets, luring enemies away with stones and gripping situations are right up the alley of any stealth fan. Sadly, there's not much more you can do in the game.
  3. Jul 2, 2014
    With too many enemies present, Sir, You Are Being Hunted would simply be an open-world shooter, but with too few, it would be boring. While many might find its empty spaces dull, they always carry with them a hidden threat that a pipe-smoking robot has you in its crosshairs with its steely finger on the trigger.