May 24, 2013Good:
- Lots of depth in trying to balance the two sides while fighting off Woes (think natural disasters in Sim City), bandits, and yourself.
- The way the two sides are intentionally unbalanced is brilliant and adds a lot of strategy in planning your towns, miracles and moves.
- I actually found myself attached to Blue due to their early underdog status and for the entirety of the game I coddled them while destroying Red while still playing as Red. It was a strange but awesome feeling.
- Great music by Pablo
- Lots of difficulty options and many variables
- Low Price
- Great tutorial for an Arcen game
- It will never be as good as AI War (making 9 the highest score I give these days)… Expand