Sniper: Art of Victory PC

3.6

1. Oct 6, 2013
    In this game, the concept of sniping is like hitting the crotch with stock of a sniper rifle for entire hour. Additionally, the developers thought the good idea is to use recycling method (read: changing colours of existing textures). I am only glad that City Interactive finally understood how many crappy games they made and gave us something as decent as Sniper: Ghost Warrior.
  2. Feb 21, 2015
    God this game is so ♥♥♥♥tup......... is a abomination, even the mouse control is not working in this game, enemies have autoaim and wallhack is imposible to play . DO NOT BY THIS CRAP !!!!!!
  3. Feb 8, 2014
    I found Sniper Art Of Victory Quite immersive. I have played games for 23 years. I was happy that it was not a run and gun game like COD - kill 500 people in one level. It reminded me of Sniper Ghost Warrior, in a different setting, gameplay was made different also. I am always looking for a good sniper game. DO NOT take the bad reviews for this game as definite. Everyone has opinion andI found Sniper Art Of Victory Quite immersive. I have played games for 23 years. I was happy that it was not a run and gun game like COD - kill 500 people in one level. It reminded me of Sniper Ghost Warrior, in a different setting, gameplay was made different also. I am always looking for a good sniper game. DO NOT take the bad reviews for this game as definite. Everyone has opinion and there isn't many immersive sniper games out there. Expand
  4. Sep 5, 2017
    I bought this game in the Steam Summer Sales because I had some money and I wanted to try a Sniper game since I love Sniping.

I had a bad PC . Therefore , I was looking for a game that could run in that PC and I found "Sniper Art of Victory". I didn´t pay attention to the reviews that were Mostly Negative. The first and second missions were not bad at all , I enjoyed it . After

The first and second missions were not bad at all , I enjoyed it .

After some minutes playing the things went bad , the missions were VERY DIFFICULT because the AI detected you 150m away even if you are hidden. The AI was impossible to kill at the first time because they just prefired you.

I also found A LOT of bugs in this game and some things that were stupid like picking up a MP40 from an enemy that didn´t shoot you that has 4 BULLETS and the other enemies having a lot of bullets.

The hitboxes are AWFUL , I shot at the enemy with the white circle right in their heads and the bullet just goes through them without killing.

Seriously , don´t waste money in this game that seems more like a mobile game with no sense , OP AI , small hitboxes and a LOT OF BUGS.

Pay attention to reviews , don´t be like me :D

1. AceGamez
    This leads me onto the AI, of which I'm not sure there actually is any.
  2. PC Format
    For a fiver, it's not too bad - a little different, at least. But that's all. [Sept 2008, p.116]
  3. While Sniper: Art of Victory is superior to its brother in arms, and the sniping mechanic itself is reasonably well implemented, there are still too many flaws here to recommend it.