7.3

1. Jun 5, 2014
    A fun game to play in Solo or Co-Op. The levels are well designed with eerie landscapes, challenging moments within the game bring in the tactics of that of the other Sniper Elite games and the return of the bullet cam makes zombie killing a pleasure. A quick cash grab? No, definitely not.
  2. Mar 18, 2014
    Очень скучная и однообразная игра!
    +Работа со светом
    +Дизайн локаций
    -Затянутые бои
    -Нет сюжета
    -Малое количество врагов
  3. Mar 1, 2014
    People that rate this bad must have bad accuracy or bad comp, this game developed for co-op, they just hate it when they can't solo a campaign or 2, there get scares easy lmfao.
  4. Dec 4, 2013
    Single player is good when played in 1 or so hour sessions but the multiplayer is where the game shines more. Bring 3 of your friends to shoot and blow up the undead.
  5. Oct 31, 2013
    Truth in advertising is so rare these days. This game delivers on the name. Sniper Elite? If you are good. Nazi Zombies? Check. LOTS of Nazi Zombies to comprise and army? Check. Is this the most sophisticated shooting coop I have ever played? No. Does it rank up there with Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies for sheer fun and replay-ability. Definitely. Yes it may be a re-skin, but the fact is sometimes the next incarnation of something ends up being really great. Don't pass this game up on Steam for 5 bucks. Especially if you have 3 friends to go in with you on the 4 pack. Some games are just mean to be played and not critiqued. Sometimes you just climb the mountain because it's there. This is one of those games. Expand
  6. Oct 30, 2013
    It's f*cking awesome, i think "Nazi Zombies" it's the best category.
    My opinion about this game is best horror game about Nazi Zombies.
    My score is 10/10.
  7. Oct 22, 2013
    good fun, espcially co-op, but is short and has connection issues often. The sniping mechanics are great, but this is not a scratch on l4d2. pleasantly surprised for less than £2 in the steam sale with how good it is
  8. Oct 13, 2013
    I find it much better than the zombies of COD and Also has a history and a logical route power and that slow motion shots and broken bones for me is the most cooperative campaign and also has up to four players can play simultaneously
  9. Sep 22, 2013
    Solid gameplay but lacking in variety pretty much sums it up. I love playing coop games (on max difficulty) and as third person shooters go I really liked Mass Effect 3 and Spec Ops: The Line. Though where Mass Effect 3 offers more types of enemies, variety in maps, a level system and a wide variety of weapons and skills, and where Spec Ops greatly rewards strategy and teamwork and great level variety, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army feels a bit samey. There are only a handful of enemy types, some extremely rare to encounter alongside a very gray looking environment with weapons that are barely distinguishable from one another, at least as far primaries go since there isn't much to choose from in terms of secondaries and pistols.

It's very satisfying blasting down waves of zombies, literally having 50+ zombies slowly making their way towards you with the occasional kamikazes that will sprint towards you to present your face with a stielhandgranate. However, there is next to no room for tactics, once you've learned the spawn pattern it's very easy to strategize. Especially on max difficulty you're bound to lose at some point, though in Spec Ops it remained exciting, since you simply had to keep pushing or get stuck; you'd have to strategize upfront and apply whatever tactics needed to pull ahead. Nazi Zombie Army however becomes predictable to a point you're just following routines to beat a given chapter. With the lack of rewards and variety in both weapons and environments I can't give it higher than a 7/10. It doesn't deserve anything lower either since after all, it was always offered relatively cheap (€11 on Steam as I'm writing this).

To conclude: solid and fairly enjoyable with at least one friend, just samey compared to other experiences.
  10. Sep 18, 2013
    Standart TPS with amazing kill-cam feature. I very impressed. But game have primitive story and terrible music. Before the end of World war 2 Hitler was crazy. He activate "Plan Z" All soldiers in Berlin turned into a zombie. You play as american soldier. Your general task get out from Berlin (and survive certainly)...
  11. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie game should look like. I only give it a 9 instead of a 10 because I do find it a little linear. Expand
  12. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves much more praise than critics are giving it. The graphics are excellent, the sound design is off the chain (great ambience and clarity), and it's an intense co-op experience with wave after wave of exactly what the title would have you expect...Nazi zambambos. Buy this and play with a friend or two, you won't regret it.
  13. Sep 9, 2013
    Crashes constantly! I can't get through the church part on chapter 1 due to it crashing to the desktop. Optimization isn't the worst I've seen but it gets ugly sometimes. I give it a 3 cause it at least delivers a high challenge and all the zombies can be overwhelming. Fix the crashes and I will reinstall it and make a better review. What a great $5 demo that was for me!
  14. Sep 9, 2013
    The most fun I have had playing a game in ages! This game really shine's when played with other's, the battle to survive the hordes of zombie's is fantastic and you feel compelled to help your team mate's make it through.
    Great atmospheric's and sound, the zombie's are (mostly) slow but make up for this by their number's and prove quite a challenge, especially some of the special tougher
    zombies found further into the game.

Anyone that likes the zombie genre should buy this it wont disappoint, killing never get's boring with this one.
  15. Aug 24, 2013
    Awesome CO-OP survival game, good graphics, nice set up, intense gameplay, somewhere a bit spooky also. this is how zombies should look like. hope there will be a second game in the future.
  16. AWG
    Jul 31, 2013
    "Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army" is a good game about killing zombies with creepy 2SPOOKY4ME environments. Graphics are almost perfect, controls not so good.
  17. Jul 30, 2013
    A fan of SEv2, I was expecting a little more from the game. My biggest gripe is the areas are so small. Also, these are organized fighting zombies, which is fine. I would perfer to have a bigger levels, so I have some elbow room to move around in. I have only played a few hours so maybe it gets better. I tend to find my self running back and forth in the small area so I can shoot. The sniper gun is almost worthless most the time. The machine gun is the best gun and I am nearly always out of bullets. Maybe I am missing something, but there is grenades and and mines lying around that I cannot pick up. So, even on the minimal level it can be a grind. I simply dont want to fight a huge mobs of zombies with no room to hide and snipe, they should have at least given us a sword for those situations. Still overall it is a decent game from what I have seen, good variety of crazy zombies and other baddies. Requires thinking and planing, which I liked in V2, but here I would perfer more laid back play for this kind of game. Its just not to my choice, others may really enjoy this approach. I will continue to play and look forward to SEIII. Expand
  18. Jul 20, 2013
    Has the amazing Sniper Elite badass feel and gameplay with the overwhelming zombies getting your blood to rush, but after a while you require friends to keep the excitement and fun aspects of the game flowing and still being able to kick ass.
  19. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniper slo time this game works well single player infact before a hardcore co-op session we tend to play single player whilst we get in the groove!

I love this game been playing co-op since Sunday. Not bored of it yet. Also it's very approachable.
  20. Jul 7, 2013
    It's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because you died doesn't get old- it just spurs you on and clearing a stage feels fantastic. There's a lot of hours of fun here for the price. Expand
  21. Jun 27, 2013
    Riduculouslsy stupid cash-in. And there was no effort to hide it. It's a pointless reskin, it's not fun, it's not pretty, and it's not worth your time.
  22. May 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing !!!its much better if you play with your friends. its funny and you can get traped by zombie in tunnel's and road's.the thing is,it gets boring if you play this alone. The guns on this game is awesome specially the sniperrrrr!!. recommended for people that love zombie games like left 4 dead 2 and dead island>>>>>>>>>> Expand
  23. May 20, 2013
    This game is zombie fighting Max Payne style. I love the game. The difficulty is very hard if you play cooperative. I Have a plenty of fun playing with 2 friends. Nice graphics, nice set of weapons and a good story. The price in steam is like 15 dollars. Worth every single dollar guaranteed. If you like left 4 dead you will love this game.
  24. May 2, 2013
    amazing game... I think, 61 is very low!!
    Graphics looks great!! the zombies, skeletons and there are many weapons!!
    this game support full 3D! I love this!!!
    co-op is awesome!!
  25. Apr 30, 2013
    Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army is a third-person, zombie shoot-'m-up set against a World War 2 background where the sniper rifle plays a central role.

The game is over-the-top violent, especially during single-player where the so-called "X-Ray cam" allows you to see the bones and organs of enemies shatter as they die. This camera is disabled in multiplayer except for a shortened bullet
    cam upon a succesful hit.

At some point, these camera modes become tedious and have to be turned off. Especially during multiplayer where being trapped in bullet cam means you won't be able to react as quickly as the other players.

The game takes heavily after Left 4 Dead and copies the formula to the letter. There are 5 campaigns, each cost around 30 to 60 minutes to complete on the highest difficulty and checkpoints inbetween allow you to fall back should you die during your playthrough. These checkpoints are conveniently situated in safehouses where you can restock on ammo and other items.

Ammo is regained during fights by looting zombies. However, these tend to disappear quickly which means you'll find your teammates running around frantically trying to get to the corpses before they disappear. Friendly fire can be turned off, however.

If you quit a game during single player, it will pick back up at the checkpoint that you left at. However, if you quit during multiplayer you will lose all progress. There is also no rejoining upon disconnecting, once a player is out of the game he's out until the host takes everyone back to the lobby whereupon the lost player can rejoin.

Weapons, graphics, atmosphere, maps and zombies are all very well done. There are a few different types of zombies but none of them are particularly difficult to defeat. In fact, most zombies are rather weak and predictable. The lack of randomisation in this game also takes a bit out of the difficultly level and replayability.

This game is fun to play multiplayer but single player tends to become tedious. However, the more players you have the easier the game becomes. Even though it scales with the amount of players that join, the sniper rifles are far too deadly as most enemies die quickly when they're shot in the head. Not to mention that bullets can ricochet and go through enemies and light materials causing a lot of destruction and mayhem when enemies are close together which means larger groups are often easier to dispatch of than solitary targets unless they're close by.

If a player is in incapacitated during multiplayer he can be revived by his teammates when they press and hold space. If they do not do so within 60-seconds, the dead player is caught in an annoying black & white state with no sound until the party reaches a safe room where the player will respawn. There is no limit to the amount of times that you can go down or die.

At the end of the day it might look and swim like Left 4 Dead but it doesn't quite quack like it. Still, for those who need a zombie-fix with their friends SE:NZZA is an excellent addition to their game collection.
  26. Apr 25, 2013
    Having really enjoyed Sniper Elite v2 on the PC I bought this, just because I knew it would be a fun experience. For the most part it is a good game. The graphics and sound set the mood just right and the control system is as close to perfect as you can get for this type of game.
    Then there comes the decision to run with planned obsolescence specifications. I have no idea why they decided
    to go down this road but it badly effected PC users and drove some people away as well as the score down. The beauty of V2 was that it ran great on even low or mid range systems at decent settings and looked good. For them to force frame rate loss on older or lower spec systems just alienated fans of V2. When mainstream games like Crysis 3 have PO implemented I can understand as it's played by a lot of people who have extremely high spec machines and want to "keep up with the times" while seeing the difference after upgrading... but for a Subordinate game of V2, it makes no sense.
    Overall, it's worth a play. Defiantly worth the full 14.99 USD price (currently on steam) if you are a fan of Sniper Elite V2. Just make sure you have new (not necessarily "good" GTX 660ti or HD7770 will do) hardware and you should be fine.
  27. Apr 23, 2013
    loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Gameplay is same as SE:v2 only with scary zombies, ghost necromancers, and skeletons. (i was legitimately scared but because of the scenery worked well with creepy zombies. i thought it was going to be like Call of Duty's Zombie mode when i first heard of it, I was severely mistaken. Call of Duty's developers should take
    note of this game because it does survival the right way. not only was it done in levels but each level had its own section of "survive-until-the-last-wave-is-killed".

I wont say much about graphics because i had to run it on low, but even on low i was amazed by the model's quality.
  28. Mar 22, 2013
    Best for its price. Zombies. On high level it gives a agood challendge. I like sound, slow zombies. Weapon is really different. Slow-mo is awesome as usual. Of course 3 friends is a must!! Don't play alone, especially first time.
  29. Mar 14, 2013
    First things first. This is a $15 game. That being said if you think about it in those terms you will not be disappointed. The game is fun... and heart-pounding. After surviving a huge wave of zombies with some of your friends you really have a "phew" moment. The atmosphere is tense, the lighting and fog effects are bat, and the gore sublime.

Such a good game a reasonable price. In the
    days of $60-$70 interactive movies that are too serious to be fun, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army gives players what they want for a quarter of the price. And what we want is some kick ass, head poppin' horror action, baby!

Highly recommended.

Jon
  30. Mar 14, 2013
    When I bought this game, was thinking about a slow paced game like the previous sniper game of the same franchize. Things like hiding dead bodies, shooting your rifle when the church's bell rings and many other stuff lost its importance. So in the beginning I tought that the game would be a piece of c***!, but once you engage in the gameplay alone or in coop, you discover that it is indeed a great game. Having lots of fun playing on singleplayer right now. Just dont think that you will have and engaging story. its all about action and surviving.

You wont have time in this game for doing other thing besides aiming carefully and shooting the endless giant horde of zombies! For some reason it doesnt feel repetitive. Maybe because of the different layouts and different zombies that keep things getting more interesting but also complicated wich is good!

It is so satisfying to kill 3 zombies in a line with a slow motion bullet camera. I recomend this game. Great value for its price!

There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away