Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army PC

7.3

1. Jun 23, 2015
    Loved the first installment. Hope they keep this series alive and going. But they must expand on the gameplay further and the storyline as well. It has so much potential and I honestly love it and has become one of my favourite zombie series. Cant wait for the next installments. Single player is ok and very challenging at times but its best playing co-op. With friends is where its best,Loved the first installment. Hope they keep this series alive and going. But they must expand on the gameplay further and the storyline as well. It has so much potential and I honestly love it and has become one of my favourite zombie series. Cant wait for the next installments. Single player is ok and very challenging at times but its best playing co-op. With friends is where its best, but playing with public players is still quite entertaining. Well priced at only $14.99USD. I picked it up for only $4.94 when it was on special and for that price, this game is a bargain. For the amount of time and entertainment I got out of it, it was well worth my $4.94. Would pay full price any day after playing it. Expand
  2. Dec 9, 2014
    I used to be a relatively serious FPS gamer: counter strike, now I am a more casual gamer and go for the single player / campaign games, and, I can honestly say that this is one of the most fun FPS games I have ever played --- much more fun than call of duty or battlefield campaigns. massively underrated. if the gamemaker, Rebellion only chooses to done one thing for its futureI used to be a relatively serious FPS gamer: counter strike, now I am a more casual gamer and go for the single player / campaign games, and, I can honestly say that this is one of the most fun FPS games I have ever played --- much more fun than call of duty or battlefield campaigns. massively underrated. if the gamemaker, Rebellion only chooses to done one thing for its future existence, it's to come out with more sniper elite zombie games/levels and please email me when you do. Expand
  3. Mar 1, 2014
    People that rate this bad must have bad accuracy or bad comp, this game developed for co-op, they just hate it when they can't solo a campaign or 2, there get scares easy lmfao.
  4. Oct 31, 2013
    Truth in advertising is so rare these days. This game delivers on the name. Sniper Elite? If you are good. Nazi Zombies? Check. LOTS of Nazi Zombies to comprise and army? Check. Is this the most sophisticated shooting coop I have ever played? No. Does it rank up there with Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies for sheer fun and replay-ability. Definitely. Yes it may be a re-skin, butTruth in advertising is so rare these days. This game delivers on the name. Sniper Elite? If you are good. Nazi Zombies? Check. LOTS of Nazi Zombies to comprise and army? Check. Is this the most sophisticated shooting coop I have ever played? No. Does it rank up there with Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies for sheer fun and replay-ability. Definitely. Yes it may be a re-skin, but the fact is sometimes the next incarnation of something ends up being really great. Don't pass this game up on Steam for 5 bucks. Especially if you have 3 friends to go in with you on the 4 pack. Some games are just mean to be played and not critiqued. Sometimes you just climb the mountain because it's there. This is one of those games. Expand
  5. Oct 30, 2013
    It's f*cking awesome, i think "Nazi Zombies" it's the best category.
    My opinion about this game is best horror game about Nazi Zombies.
    My score is 10/10.
  6. Oct 22, 2013
    good fun, espcially co-op, but is short and has connection issues often. The sniping mechanics are great, but this is not a scratch on l4d2. pleasantly surprised for less than £2 in the steam sale with how good it is
  7. Oct 13, 2013
    I find it much better than the zombies of COD and Also has a history and a logical route power and that slow motion shots and broken bones for me is the most cooperative campaign and also has up to four players can play simultaneously
  8. Sep 18, 2013
    Standart TPS with amazing kill-cam feature. I very impressed. But game have primitive story and terrible music. Before the end of World war 2 Hitler was crazy. He activate "Plan Z" All soldiers in Berlin turned into a zombie. You play as american soldier. Your general task get out from Berlin (and survive certainly)...
  9. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie gameThis game deserves so much more credit than it already has. The only difference between this and Sniper Elite 2 is you don't have to rely on stealth and you just shoot down horde after horde after horde of zombies. The game play is awesome, the graphics are amazing, and it's just one of those games where you have to be on your toes at all times. In my opinion, this is what a zombie game should look like. I only give it a 9 instead of a 10 because I do find it a little linear. Expand
  10. Sep 15, 2013
    This game deserves much more praise than critics are giving it. The graphics are excellent, the sound design is off the chain (great ambience and clarity), and it's an intense co-op experience with wave after wave of exactly what the title would have you expect...Nazi zambambos. Buy this and play with a friend or two, you won't regret it.
  11. Sep 9, 2013
    The most fun I have had playing a game in ages! This game really shine's when played with other's, the battle to survive the hordes of zombie's is fantastic and you feel compelled to help your team mate's make it through.
    Great atmospheric's and sound, the zombie's are (mostly) slow but make up for this by their number's and prove quite a challenge, especially some of the special tougher zombies found further into the game.

Anyone that likes the zombie genre should buy this it wont disappoint, killing never get's boring with this one.
  12. Aug 24, 2013
    Awesome CO-OP survival game, good graphics, nice set up, intense gameplay, somewhere a bit spooky also. this is how zombies should look like. hope there will be a second game in the future.
  13. Jul 20, 2013
    Has the amazing Sniper Elite badass feel and gameplay with the overwhelming zombies getting your blood to rush, but after a while you require friends to keep the excitement and fun aspects of the game flowing and still being able to kick ass.
  14. Jul 18, 2013
    This game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniperThis game is like Left4Dead in the level section construction. There is a good choice of weapons. And there are lots of traps and stuff. Some subtle game play adds a lot of options and things to try each playthrough. Been playing with freinds and like dead island the Left 4 dead games god mode borderlands etc they work best with freinds. BUT. Because of the awesome sniper slo time this game works well single player infact before a hardcore co-op session we tend to play single player whilst we get in the groove!

I love this game been playing co-op since Sunday. Not bored of it yet. Also it's very approachable.
  15. Jul 7, 2013
    It's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because youIt's like they took Sniper Elite V2, took out the stealth bits, added supernatural horror, added awesome, stirred. Bam. Really, really good. Co-op is fun but depending on your connection to the server (I think it's peer to peer not sure) you can get a bit of lag. I prefer playing it single player. It's just the right amount of challenging and replaying sections over and over because you died doesn't get old- it just spurs you on and clearing a stage feels fantastic. There's a lot of hours of fun here for the price. Expand
  16. May 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing !!!its much better if you play with your friends. its funny and you can get traped by zombie in tunnel's and road's.the thing is,it gets boring if you play this alone. The guns on this game is awesome specially the sniperrrrr!!. recommended for people that love zombie games like left 4 dead 2 and dead island>>>>>>>>>> Expand
  17. May 20, 2013
    This game is zombie fighting Max Payne style. I love the game. The difficulty is very hard if you play cooperative. I Have a plenty of fun playing with 2 friends. Nice graphics, nice set of weapons and a good story. The price in steam is like 15 dollars. Worth every single dollar guaranteed. If you like left 4 dead you will love this game.
  18. May 2, 2013
    amazing game... I think, 61 is very low!!
    Graphics looks great!! the zombies, skeletons and there are many weapons!!
    this game support full 3D! I love this!!!
    co-op is awesome!!
  19. Apr 23, 2013
    loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

loved sniper elite v2, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Gameplay is same as SE:v2 only with scary zombies, ghost necromancers, and skeletons. (i was legitimately scared but because of the scenery worked well with creepy zombies. i thought it was going to be like Call of Duty's Zombie mode when i first heard of it, I was severely mistaken. Call of Duty's developers should take note of this game because it does survival the right way. not only was it done in levels but each level had its own section of "survive-until-the-last-wave-is-killed".

I wont say much about graphics because i had to run it on low, but even on low i was amazed by the model's quality.
  20. Mar 22, 2013
    Best for its price. Zombies. On high level it gives a agood challendge. I like sound, slow zombies. Weapon is really different. Slow-mo is awesome as usual. Of course 3 friends is a must!! Don't play alone, especially first time.
  21. Mar 14, 2013
    First things first. This is a $15 game. That being said if you think about it in those terms you will not be disappointed. The game is fun... and heart-pounding. After surviving a huge wave of zombies with some of your friends you really have a "phew" moment. The atmosphere is tense, the lighting and fog effects are bat, and the gore sublime.

Such a good game a reasonable price. In the

Such a good game a reasonable price. In the days of $60-$70 interactive movies that are too serious to be fun, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army gives players what they want for a quarter of the price. And what we want is some kick ass, head poppin' horror action, baby!

Highly recommended.

Jon
  22. Mar 14, 2013
    When I bought this game, was thinking about a slow paced game like the previous sniper game of the same franchize. Things like hiding dead bodies, shooting your rifle when the church's bell rings and many other stuff lost its importance. So in the beginning I tought that the game would be a piece of c***!, but once you engage in the gameplay alone or in coop, you discover that it is indeedWhen I bought this game, was thinking about a slow paced game like the previous sniper game of the same franchize. Things like hiding dead bodies, shooting your rifle when the church's bell rings and many other stuff lost its importance. So in the beginning I tought that the game would be a piece of c***!, but once you engage in the gameplay alone or in coop, you discover that it is indeed a great game. Having lots of fun playing on singleplayer right now. Just dont think that you will have and engaging story. its all about action and surviving.

You wont have time in this game for doing other thing besides aiming carefully and shooting the endless giant horde of zombies! For some reason it doesnt feel repetitive. Maybe because of the different layouts and different zombies that keep things getting more interesting but also complicated wich is good!

It is so satisfying to kill 3 zombies in a line with a slow motion bullet camera. I recomend this game. Great value for its price!
  23. Mar 12, 2013
    Excellent game, very addictive, more "arcade" than Sniper Elite V2 (the bullet goes where you aim). I recommend, very fun to play online coop too. The game should be more hard in Sniper Elite difficulty, but it's ok. Waiting for new maps
  24. Mar 9, 2013
    the real game starts at the highest difficulty where definiately need to practice with your sniper rifle, strategy to place your mines and traps will help ...

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty .... want challenge, strategy and combined with the spirit of a true sniper increases the difficulty All this for the low price of the game ...... I am happy to buy Sniper Elite:

rambo style you want to kill low difficulty ....

All this for the low price of the game ......

I am happy to buy Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
  25. Mar 7, 2013
    At the end of the day this is a game that cost me less then €10 that I can have tons of fun playing. Kill amd are amazing, sound is the best in any video game, much like sniper elite v2 and most importantly it runs really well on my system. i7 2600 and evga 660
  26. Mar 5, 2013
    For a Spin Off, Nazi Zombie Army fulfills promised, fast and guaranteed fun with friends in a cooperative mode. Great for those who want something free and uncommitted
  27. Mar 5, 2013
    An absolute superb game, great graphics, great gameplay and a great co-op experience, and all this for the price of only 10,99€ makes it pretty much unbeatable.
  28. Mar 5, 2013
    I have nothing special to say. Bottom line is, the game BEAT my expectations. I, like many of you assumed it was going to be a total COD: Zombie rip. I can honestly say that I was wrong in thinking that. It is fast paced, GREAT animations and the blood is awesome! (I am a gore-a-holic when it comes to video games.) If you like COD: Zombies you will LOVE this game. Very, very fun!

Only

Only con I have is I think the camera looks "stiff" if that makes sense. I have a high end PC and this game runs like a dream on my system. I think it is just the direction they chose to take and in the end it still looks nice. It's just not for me.
  29. Mar 4, 2013
    Well executed is the first thing that comes to mind with this game. Diversity in weapons is good enough to keep you going. Game is rather difficult, as in everyone has to pull their own weight to make it through I wouldn't deem it "Scary" but it has certain suprise moments during play. All i can say is that i enjoy this game greatly while being a great zombie game fan. A must buy for anyWell executed is the first thing that comes to mind with this game. Diversity in weapons is good enough to keep you going. Game is rather difficult, as in everyone has to pull their own weight to make it through I wouldn't deem it "Scary" but it has certain suprise moments during play. All i can say is that i enjoy this game greatly while being a great zombie game fan. A must buy for any zombie killing gamer. Expand
  30. Mar 4, 2013
    Very well made game, the pace of the game is set nicely. Awesome kill cam and coop is just the best to play with zombies. The setting looks astounding and the music is pretty catchy. Worth the 15 dollars.

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 5, 2013
    There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. CD-Action
    May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away