Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army PC

7.3

1. Dec 1, 2015
    After thirty minutes of game play, I immediately uninstalled. Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army is just too repetitive, too linear, and too ridiculous to play for me. Additionally, the story at the start doesn't even make any sense, or there is no story at all? I totally don't remember, tried this game two months ago. I didn't even liked the game play mechanics one bit.
  2. Mar 3, 2013
    Two because I can't play the game. It's awfully optimized. I'm getting 10 FPS at low settings and reduced resolution, when I can play BF3 at medium and full resolution. Absolutely unacceptable.
  3. Jun 27, 2013
    Riduculouslsy stupid cash-in. And there was no effort to hide it. It's a pointless reskin, it's not fun, it's not pretty, and it's not worth your time.
  4. Mar 7, 2015
    My short summary: Fun for about an hour, and then its all the same, over and over just in different buildings. No idea how people can give this 8-10/10. Unbelievable how low standards people have today. I guess they either vote after they played for 5 minutes and think the game is going to be that fun for many hours (wrong), or they vote on graphics alone. Sad, very sad. 2/10 for a funMy short summary: Fun for about an hour, and then its all the same, over and over just in different buildings. No idea how people can give this 8-10/10. Unbelievable how low standards people have today. I guess they either vote after they played for 5 minutes and think the game is going to be that fun for many hours (wrong), or they vote on graphics alone. Sad, very sad. 2/10 for a fun start, but it needs to be fun for a long time to be a game of caliber. I have games that are fun for years for cryin out loud.

Developers today have gone bonkers. Make good graphics, show it off in a cool trailer, take as much pre-order money as possible and finally disapoint the gamers. Sure, the headshots were fun for a little while at least...

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 5, 2013
    There’s a simple test that will easily let you know if you want to play this game. Read its title. Does it look interesting? If so, just buy it now- it’s tons of fun. [May 2013]
  2. CD-Action
    May 7, 2013
    Nazi Zombie Army is bland, not very original and unpleasant to play. The best thing about this game is the title. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.81]
  3. May 5, 2013
    With V2's incredible mechanics being employed to take on a more morally acceptable foe, Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army makes a worthy addition to the Sniper Elite franchise. With its extremely budget-friendly price and surprisingly large amount of content, NZA will please existing sniper fans, as well as anyone curious to check out what it might be like to shoot a few hundred zombies in the face from 70 yards away