9.3

1. Nov 13, 2013
    While there are other Soda Drinking Simulations on the market, at the moment I have found Soda Drinker Pro to be my personal favorite at the time. With over 100 simulations it has just about everything that I'm looking for when it comes to simulating my favorite cold beverage. The level of complexity in the fluid dynamics adds incredible realism to the game while the level environments were stunning I did find the character speed a bit slow at times.

Soda Drinker Pro isn't challenging like a traditional game, that uses hand eye coordination to test the players skills and make them have fun. Soda Drinker Pro is different because it's an emotionally challenging game. The struggles you face while playing this game are 100% internal and directly inside yourself.

This is one of those games that will make you question your own being. And after experiencing it all the way to the end there is a very good chance that you will be a changed person. If you do it with the Oculus Rift I am positive that this will be the case.

I would definitely recommend this game more than other Soda Drinking Simulations, but I don't recommend it if you are not ready to learn things about yourself you never thought existed.
  2. Jul 9, 2014
    There is no greater FPS (First Person Soda) on the market than the indie darling Soda Drinker Pro. With over 100+ levels to drink a soda in, this juggernaut of a title will bring gamers alike coming back for more soda goodness.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 3, 2014
    Soda Drinker Pro! Is the best and most realistic simulation of drinking a soda. Ever. Do with that what you want.