9.3

1. Jan 18, 2013
    I've been looking for good soda drinking simulators ever since I got my first computer, but every one I tried left me thirsty for a sweeter experience. Most of them are not actually simulators anyway, but more like arcade games, and that's just not really my thing. I'm happy that I stumbled upon this one, for finally I can say I found a simulator that comes very, very close to the feeling of actually drinking soda.

Sure, there's room for some improvement, for example: I miss dual wielding of soda cans, a co-op mode and support for 3D TV's, but otherwise, this is pretty complete. 8/10, definitely the best available soda simulation to date.
  2. Jan 11, 2013
    Soda Drinker Pro is a full on Soda Simulation FPS. You can do anything in the game, walk around, go under things, climb up hills and enjoy the beautiful scenery. What I enjoyed most about the game though was the SODA! At any point during the game you can take as many sips of soda that you want until your soda is empty. My only complaint about the game is that the game is very short. I read on the website that they might be expanding the game to 100 levels, and with the current 5 I would like to see another 95 levels. Overall though I thought the soda aspect of the game made it what it is, if you like soda you'll LOVE this, if you don't like soda than it might not be for you. Definitely an interesting edition to any gamer's collection. Expand
  3. Nov 13, 2013
    While there are other Soda Drinking Simulations on the market, at the moment I have found Soda Drinker Pro to be my personal favorite at the time. With over 100 simulations it has just about everything that I'm looking for when it comes to simulating my favorite cold beverage. The level of complexity in the fluid dynamics adds incredible realism to the game while the level environments were stunning I did find the character speed a bit slow at times.

Soda Drinker Pro isn't challenging like a traditional game, that uses hand eye coordination to test the players skills and make them have fun. Soda Drinker Pro is different because it's an emotionally challenging game. The struggles you face while playing this game are 100% internal and directly inside yourself.

This is one of those games that will make you question your own being. And after experiencing it all the way to the end there is a very good chance that you will be a changed person. If you do it with the Oculus Rift I am positive that this will be the case.

I would definitely recommend this game more than other Soda Drinking Simulations, but I don't recommend it if you are not ready to learn things about yourself you never thought existed.
  4. Jul 9, 2014
    There is no greater FPS (First Person Soda) on the market than the indie darling Soda Drinker Pro. With over 100+ levels to drink a soda in, this juggernaut of a title will bring gamers alike coming back for more soda goodness.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 3, 2014
    Soda Drinker Pro! Is the best and most realistic simulation of drinking a soda. Ever. Do with that what you want.