SOL: Exodus PC

7.1

1. Feb 4, 2012
    Could not play longer than 15 minutes. Arcade shooter yes, going to hold my attention, no. I think I am done supporting indie developers. No reason to pay a dime for this. Many free online arcade games rival this. The graphics were ok though.
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    Played for 10 minutes. YAWN. Not fun at all....feel of spaceships was bad....felt like homemade. I wanted to watch Band of Brothers but all I got was a high school level film.

1. CD-Action
    Jul 31, 2012
    Despite its very low price SOL: Exodus is a surprisingly good proof that even today a solid space combat sim might find its place on the market. [September 2012, p.63]
  2. Jul 9, 2012
    We don't see to many space shooters anymore these days. Unfortunately, SOL: Exodus is a bit of a disappointment. The AI isn't great and there aren't many challenging moments. It's a cheap little game though that will keep you entertained for a little while.
  3. Jul 5, 2012
    Those going into SOL: Exodus should be warned that it's a thoroughly average space shooter that doesn't innovate and is going to deliver a boilerplate experience.