• Publisher: Cadenza
  • Release Date: Mar 15, 2010
8.1

1. Aug 4, 2011
    This is the first tower defense I've ever played and unlike Defense Grid: The Awakening, it is quite flexible and has much more of a variety of orbital support and turrets that can be used in the game.
  2. Dec 26, 2010
    When i first heard of Sol Survivor I didn't know a thing about the game. I bought it on Steam when released and since than I've been addicted. When i play this game is like I meditate. The music and the slow gameplay contribute to a calm feeling in a way no other game has. Sol Survivor is simply the best TD game ever made.
  3. Oct 26, 2010
    A game for the turret defence game lovers, if you dont like TD games you won't like this, can't say much for teh single player, multiplayer is a bit empty sometimes, but a truly addictive 'wars' mode and survival mode make this a must have if you are a TD fan who wants to have some online fun. Graphics are alright, a bit of innovation and it would have been 10
  4. Jul 21, 2012
    A really nice little tower defense game! Nice difficulty curve and varied enemies, with an interesting 'executive officer' mechanic that is essentially a predefined set of turret loadouts and works very well. I only played single player, which would've been a 10/10 if the campaign had been longer. I picked it up for $2.50 on Steam. At that price if you like TD at all you should really check this out. Expand
  5. Nov 23, 2012
    It's a pretty solid tower defence game. The nicest part about it is that every mission can be completed in a different way, and it's influenced by the character you decide to play. Each playable character has an unique combination of towers and superpowers.

I finished the game in about 12 hours of gameplay, and then I've invested some other 12 hours to hunt for achievements and stuff.
  6. Sep 20, 2013
    A very solid Tower Defense game. This game has a very nice difficulty curve to it. Each world has different players you can play as, all with different towers, which lets you beat levels differently with each character. It is a very fun game that all TD fans should play.

1. Sol Survivor is a nice surprise from the indie world; funny, well structured, with an exceptional longevity, is a game that can steal a lot of your free time. Maybe it won't be the best graphic ever, but it works very well.
    Sadly the end result is that when its put up against the tower defense titles on the PC it really can't compete.
  3. For those that are really into the genre it is a no brainer, for anyone who has enjoyed a tower defense game before it is still a solid investment.