Soldier of Fortune: Payback PC

4.9

1. JackobAwesome
    May 30, 2008
    I found the story in this game lacking, but the action fun, and the weapon selection and customization effective. The game held up to repeated play purely because it was easy and fun and was a shooter. Don't expect anything more from a ten dollar game than a ten dollar game.
  2. JeffM.
    Jun 9, 2008
    I loved it! Last SOF was great but not as good as this one.
  3. Siggi06
    Jun 1, 2008
    I think its quiet because online it rocks.But there are many mistakes like the horrible story or the stupid enemys.
  4. Oct 17, 2013
    This game is smooth shooting. I loved it. The locations are nice and look beautiful. Sometimes it's too hard because you can not save. Great atmosphere!
  5. May 25, 2014
    O jogo é bom, não é aquela coisa de melhor jogo do ano... ele tem bastante bugs e ele não é leve, além de não ter nenhuma configuração de ajuste gráfico!! A história é bem confusa e Os inimigos são todos uma cópia exata um do outro... mas fora isso, é bom sim!!

1. If senseless, over-the-top violence can keep you entertained, you'll be done with the single-player portion in several hours, after which you might want to get into the multiplayer. Yet, this is just another mundane aspect of the game, featuring nothing beyond the traditional deathmatch, CTF and so on.
    Soldier of Fortune: Payback has one thing going for it: excessive dismemberment. Everything else is standard stuff for a shooter. Yet, I must admit, that I get a guilty pleasure playing Payback. Though it's not a good game, it's still fun to see body parts fly.
  3. This shooter is a painful exercise in pattern memorization plus frustrating trial-and-error gameplay.