Soldner: Secret Wars PC

4.4

1. BobS.
    Jul 28, 2004
    The laggiest game i have ever purchased. Download the demo if your curious, but the game was released in beta quality. Game constantly crashes due to memory leak problems on both client and server side. The game features some of the worst vehicle physics ever imaginable, such as tanks doing donuts after taking a corner at 30 KPH. Listen to the other reviews and purchase at your own risk.
  2. HomerS.
    Jun 3, 2004
    Such a shame about this game! It looked good and promised so much but unfortunately marred by an early release. Single player (as advertised) is not working, M/player portal is tricky to say the least. May improve with 3-4 patches (of even 34 patches) but it's days could be numbered with upcoming competition if its not fixed soon.
  3. GabrielR.
    Jun 8, 2004
    They should have finished the game before releasing it. The game, as is, is totally unplayble (at least Single Player).
  4. IlanK.
    Aug 25, 2004
    The game has a very good potential but it feels like the development team stoped developing it and left all the bugs and graphics problems you won't have fun with this game you will be annoyed as hell becuse of all the bugs and lack of control.
  5. ChrisS
    Aug 2, 2004
    Horrible , horrible, horrible. And to think, I was looking forward to this game for months. Soldner: Secret Wars should have remained a secret.
  6. StefanK.
    Jun 15, 2004
    It's out in europe already, but it is riddled with bugs, bad performance, oldish graphic (slightly improved Operation Flashpoint Engine!), instable multiplayer and balacing flaws. The first patch fix some of these, but greate also new bug. The game is far from being finished. The biggest waste of money in this year so far.
  7. SeanG.
    Jan 4, 2005
    I bought this game, despite reading the bad reviews, for three reasons: 1. it was only $5.00, and 2. I liked the idea that there were tons of different weapons you could buy and use, 3. how bad can it be, especially for five bucks?! Well, I thought Navy SEALS: Weapons of Mass Destruction was the worst game in existence - I was dead wrong - Soldner is the worst game in existence. The game I bought this game, despite reading the bad reviews, for three reasons: 1. it was only $5.00, and 2. I liked the idea that there were tons of different weapons you could buy and use, 3. how bad can it be, especially for five bucks?! Well, I thought Navy SEALS: Weapons of Mass Destruction was the worst game in existence - I was dead wrong - Soldner is the worst game in existence. The game is completely unplayable. The battlefields are empty, the graphics are horrendous, the framerate makes the game feel like a slideshow (and I have a pretty hefty computer), and, worst of all, the vehicles are completely undrivable. I literally could not get past the first single player mission, and frankly, this game is so bad that I don't even want to give the developers the courtesy of even attempting to play this mess any further. I have to believe that the developers released this game as a joke, it's so bad. Has anyone actually completed the single player mode, and if so, does it get any better? Expand
  8. Jun 12, 2013
    A really bad game! It looked good first, but after a few minutes you realize how bad is it! Horrible, horrible, horrible! Do not try it, read the reviews first!

There is a single-player dynamic campaign that you should stay far, far away from. The campaign appears to be an afterthought, as does the AI, which does a fantastic job killing itself.
    A buggy, incomplete, disappointment.
  3. Fundamentally, the problem with Soldner is that it is unresponsive. Even if the game were much less ambitious in scope, it simply doesn't work well.