7.4

1. May 14, 2016
    This game isnt very amazing , but normal . Normal Graphics and Normal Storyline , but in Sonic Series there are games better than Sonic Heroes eg Sonic Adventure , Sonic Adventure 2 , Shadow The Hedgehog , Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 , Sonic Riders , Sonic Unleashed , Sonic Generations and other . In Sonic Heroes is very terrible camera that does not look the right side . In this game can playThis game isnt very amazing , but normal . Normal Graphics and Normal Storyline , but in Sonic Series there are games better than Sonic Heroes eg Sonic Adventure , Sonic Adventure 2 , Shadow The Hedgehog , Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 , Sonic Riders , Sonic Unleashed , Sonic Generations and other . In Sonic Heroes is very terrible camera that does not look the right side . In this game can play on two unlike Sonic Adventure . 6/10 . Expand
  2. Nov 26, 2015
    Nice game i actually rate this game 7.5/10 but metacritic don't allow it,so....this is a nice game,it had some great ideas to it,have a good music like:Sonic heroes,what i'm made of,team chaotix.Overall this is a nice game.
  3. Mar 13, 2015
    seriously my father bought along with this game the sonic mega collection and enjoyed this but my god and very buggy has a bizarre graphics horrible gameplay and all of that game sucks
  4. Dec 29, 2014
    WHY must I give a number?
    WHY must I give a number?
    Anyway, I found Sonic Heroes to be a very enjoyable time, though without a doubt an oddball. That's what this game's description should be. However, I think people need to dial back on the game a bit. The story was great, the level design and control amazing, graphics and music sweet, really, it's the camera and f*cked up combat that drags this game below it's untouchable predecessors.
  5. Jul 2, 2013
    I have played every version of this game and this one is the second worst. It is incredibly glitchy, when i try to play the game the camera just keeps spinning around and there is not way to stop it. go for the Gamecube version of this game, it's the best version.
  6. May 10, 2013
    Amazing game at the most. a little buggy but the game compensates for that when you get to the awesome levels. its just kinda weird when the characters only say a few things.
  7. Jan 18, 2013
    Good game actually. Its colorful, cute and frustrating in a good way. Story was cute and the Voice acting sucked. Each team is cooperative, different and easy to use. Graphics were ahead of its time but the speed couldve been more at all times. Level design was great but you really, REALLY wouldnt want to play this game on the PC, a gamepad is nescessary to enjoy it overall. If I hadGood game actually. Its colorful, cute and frustrating in a good way. Story was cute and the Voice acting sucked. Each team is cooperative, different and easy to use. Graphics were ahead of its time but the speed couldve been more at all times. Level design was great but you really, REALLY wouldnt want to play this game on the PC, a gamepad is nescessary to enjoy it overall. If I had played the console version, I would probably give it an 8. Expand
  8. Jul 30, 2012
    This is a great game.Many different levels and special levels.Pleasantly play for each team.Cool music.Just nostalgia.I a great many more, you can write about this wonderful game.It gets me to the highest assessment.I suggest playing all holders ps2.It created for the game ps 2.
  9. Dec 6, 2011
    As Sonic huge fan, I have to say that this game is lame.

If you are looking for Sonic like games, don't go for it.
    If you are looking for a challenging game, don't go for it.
    If you are looking for good plataform srtyle, don't go for it.

So, in a few words, my advice to all sonic fans is: Don't play this game.

If you are not a Sonic fan, you may like it.
  10. Apr 3, 2011
    It's too complicated to learn and too confuse to use the character abilities. The game is also too slow, i took almost a life trying to do it and finally a discovered that there is no spin dash! And to top it all the freak camera also make it even more difficult to eliminate the enemies.
  11. Fighter17
    Jul 27, 2005
    While the gameplay is dead-on great, the only problem with the game is the voice acting. The voice actor of Tails must be fired!!
  12. MartinC.
    Jul 11, 2005
    I am a really big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. I have almost all the games and I've been hearing about 3 new games, Sonic Heroes Advance, Sonic Heroes 2, and Shadow the Hedgehog. I have Sonic Heroes for the Gamecube and it is really cool. They also have Shadow back!
  13. Hypersonic
    Feb 27, 2005
    I love it and still struggling lol but its a bit easy on most storys hope theres a sonic heroes 2 for pc and other consoles shame this isnt on dreamcast.
  14. KeelieG.
    Jan 31, 2005
    I LUV Sonic Heroes!!! there should really be a Sonic Heroes 2; if that's even possible... :)
  15. KHALILA.
    Jan 9, 2005
    I think this game is great,it looks so much more real than SA2, SA2:battle,SA,and SADX.But the games computer graphics are a little off.
    Dec 15, 2004
    Cool game.

1. The action is bewildering and frenetic, the challenge is minimal and the usual camera problems persist, but this is still an exuberantly entertaining game.
    The only way that the game stands apart on the PC is the higher resolution for graphics. A gamepad is a necessity for the full experience but the presentation of the game suffers somewhat due to the complete lack of an instruction manual.
  3. PC Format
    Ridiculously fast, under-developed and frustrating to control. [Christmas 2004, p.119]