4.5

1. DillonOfThePlanetDillon
    Feb 11, 2009
    Loved the retro look and always support the little guy! Indie developers made a great game on a shoestring budget. Kudos!
  2. InF
    Jul 1, 2009
    Great ideas and great gameplay. I would really like to see a sequel to this game, where the all the parts (trade sim, ego shooter, space travel, etc ...) are more complex and less repetitive.
  3. Mar 7, 2015
    ST:MM is one of my favorite games ever. The graphics aren't great, and the voice acting isn't the best either but this is a good game! People don't seem to take their time and read the dialogues. Not only do these people miss the underestimated lore of Space Trader, they'll never experience the characteristic sarcasm and humor that is so typical for HermitWorks.
    I wish more people would
    I wish more people would give this game some and play a little bit more than just the first two chapter, quitting before that is like giving up on Epigenesis before you've learned to jump properly.
    Until you've completed chapter 3, you haven't even had time to get a hold of the story.

1. Sure it won't challenge the big boys in the gaming industry, but it's up to indie developers to push unique ideas further. Hermitworks Entertainment should be proud of their game because it shows a lot of potential.
  2. This game is part FPS, adventure game and a virtual stock market game. I was impressed by how each aspect of the game works within the core game, and while the game could be a bit more solid in graphics, audio, basically making it more esthetically pleasing. Addictive, very fun and innovative are the best words to describe the game and the bottom line is this is a welcome addition to any gamer’s library so buy this game and enjoy it, I know I did.
  3. Ultimately, however, Space Trader is just too traditional to ever move beyond mediocre.