5.9

1. Jul 27, 2014
    First, NEVER buy things with the dreamcatcher logo on it... they suck! Why? Because they force the release of games before they are finished (Pax Romana for example... there are plenty of others) on top of being unfinished, they are super buggy.

The game itself... well... nothing new, all old stuff. Pretty much like X universe minus the great interface and some other interesting things. I've tried the demo and it was horrible.

I suggest you never buy this, not only because it's a dreamcatcher crap, but because it's nothing new or creative, we've seen hundreds of games like this one already. They bring nothing new to the genre... Play the old X-universe series (not the Rebirth one, it sucks big time) and not only it will be the same but will cost you waaaayyy less money... graphics will be quite similar too since Spaceforce is rather dated when it come to graphics , like we had those 10 years ago.

Don't buy
  2. Feb 15, 2012
    This game recieves full score from me for several reasons. First, the amazing soundtrack. It alone makes me want to play the game. It really flungs you out in the galaxy. Second, the graphics. It to is magical. Combined with the music it creates the best space-sim feeling in a game I have played. Third reason, the fights. Tough adrenaline pumping action. Forth reason is the exploration.This game recieves full score from me for several reasons. First, the amazing soundtrack. It alone makes me want to play the game. It really flungs you out in the galaxy. Second, the graphics. It to is magical. Combined with the music it creates the best space-sim feeling in a game I have played. Third reason, the fights. Tough adrenaline pumping action. Forth reason is the exploration. Many systems to explore, many species, many secrets. The game has a few downsides, like the steep learning curve, short story and repetetive missions. However, it's better to have an advanced game than a simple one and the non story-mode gameplay is almost as fun as the story-mode. So the biggest downside is repetetive missions, but that doesn,t matter much when you want to fix medals and explore the galaxy. SpaceForce: Rouge Universe is simply one of the best sci-fi games if you like the feeling of really explore space in a beautiful and fantastic way. Expand

1. Clunky and unimaginative.
  2. A graphically amazing, highly playable engine is let down by a fairly predictably storyline and repetitive mission structure.
  3. Spaceforce offers up a beautiful, dynamic universe to explore, though it suffers from a steep learning curve.