8.2

1. Jul 8, 2012
    The gameplay mechanics are mediocre. HOWEVER, the storyline in this game is fantastic. It is dark, gritty and sad. Don't expect any happy moments in this game. The sound in the game is also decent, however the gun sounds could use some work (in my opinion). Get this game, it's worth your time just for the great and interesting story.
  2. May 15, 2014
    Apocalypse Now on steroids in the desert. Fairly satisfying gun-combat action, with an above average story loosely based on Heart of Darkness. Not much in the gameplay department other than pushing through linear levels and wiping out waves of enemies. If you like your military shooters, have a shot.
  3. Sep 20, 2012
    Great atmosphere, incredible immersion (yet with a bit foreseeable final)... and terrible, unbalanced shooting mechanics. This game combines very realistic plot with unrealistic gameplay, where you just have to kill a swarm of enemies and proceed forward. Oh, with a lot of reloads from time to time, as the controls are disastrous. Kill, go forward, reload, kill, go forward, reload. *Sigh*Great atmosphere, incredible immersion (yet with a bit foreseeable final)... and terrible, unbalanced shooting mechanics. This game combines very realistic plot with unrealistic gameplay, where you just have to kill a swarm of enemies and proceed forward. Oh, with a lot of reloads from time to time, as the controls are disastrous. Kill, go forward, reload, kill, go forward, reload. *Sigh* If Battlefield 3 had a similar story, it would be the best game of all times. Unfortunately, Spec Ops: The Line is not Battlefield 3. It's just another shooter, albeit with a GREAT story. Yager! Improve the shooting mechanics and make a sequel! Expand
  4. May 3, 2013
    Outstanding story, presentation and voice-work that is unfortunately brought down by mediocre, generic third person gunplay with clunky controls all wrapped up with repetitive level design. Spec Ops: The Line could've been so much more but ultimately, it's a decent, satisfactory shooter that'll entertain if you're sick of FPS titles and crave something a little different.
  5. Jun 28, 2012
    Weak mechanics. I've played this in parallel to Future soldier. Man this game is broken .. AI sucks, level design is awful.
    The feeling is ok, ending redeems itself somewhat. But the lack of options throughout the game really disconnects you from the main char. So I don't think it will be very memorable. it probably needed half a year of work to be a 8.5. That's where game design limits it.
  6. Jul 16, 2012
    This game has it's strengths and weaknesses. I wouldn't call it a master piece, but it creates a distinct and interesting world that made me want to learn more about what's going on in the devastated city of dubai.
    It's story is different to what one would expect from a typical military shooter and that makes it worth playing.
  7. Jul 5, 2012
    Like many have said, the Shooting and cover mechanics are clunky and NOT the strength of this game. The game shines through in its narrative, the great story was the reason I continued to play. As someone who can quickly tire of a single player campaign this one kept me focused until the very end. However since there is a lack of replayability and multiplayer is nothing exceptional so ILike many have said, the Shooting and cover mechanics are clunky and NOT the strength of this game. The game shines through in its narrative, the great story was the reason I continued to play. As someone who can quickly tire of a single player campaign this one kept me focused until the very end. However since there is a lack of replayability and multiplayer is nothing exceptional so I cannot recommend this at full price. I picked mine up for $25. If you are looking for a single player game that is completely different from most "Rah! Rah! Go America" shooters, check this out. Finally having never seen "Apocalypse Now", I cannot compare the stories, however others have. Expand
  8. Jul 17, 2012
    This game's single player story is quite good. The controls feel clunky, but get the job done. On that note, let me say that overall the controls do not have a nice smooth feel, nor does the slide into cover mechanic feel as fast or have as much "oomph" as it should (a la Gears of War). The attack command did not seem to work at all other than when prompted on screen( i.e. I'd be sittingThis game's single player story is quite good. The controls feel clunky, but get the job done. On that note, let me say that overall the controls do not have a nice smooth feel, nor does the slide into cover mechanic feel as fast or have as much "oomph" as it should (a la Gears of War). The attack command did not seem to work at all other than when prompted on screen( i.e. I'd be sitting their trying to get my teammates to take out certain enemies and the command wouldn't work, I'd get shot, and have to kill the bastards on my own). The guns have no real distinguishing features (at least to me they don't other than perhaps vertical recoil) other than certain attachments (the p90 has a laser sight, the m4 has a suppressor, the scar-h has a grenade launcher, etc). On that note let me say that this is a gory game ( though it could have done it in a slightly more realistic way than headshots always ending in exploding skulls with geysers of blood and grenade kills turning people into giblets). The finishing moves become increasingly more brutal as the game's story progresses, which is a great touch. The AI (at least on normal) is acceptable as they occasionally try to flank you or flush you out with grenades ( on harder difficulties the enemy AI shines while the teammate AI is terrible ). Teammate AI is tolerable on normal and vastly inferior on harder difficulties. The sand mechanic is a nice touch. Overall the game's story is disturbing, well written, but lacks choices that truly matters , the controls are clunky, squad command didn't work (at least for me), the enemy AI on lower difficulties is a worthless, the teammate AI is worthless in general, guns and overall movement lack any visceral punch. Minus the technical flaws, the story alone is worth playing this game for. Expand
  9. Jul 28, 2012
    The game has a really good story to it, and that was the only reason that made me play the entire game from start to finish. And at times left me just sitting in front of the pc and asking myself, "Could i have done things differently ?" On the other hand it's just a mediocre cover hugging shooter game that you just play so you will be able to pass from one part of the story to the otherThe game has a really good story to it, and that was the only reason that made me play the entire game from start to finish. And at times left me just sitting in front of the pc and asking myself, "Could i have done things differently ?" On the other hand it's just a mediocre cover hugging shooter game that you just play so you will be able to pass from one part of the story to the other and see what will happen next.
    The graphics(because they seem to be a big part of a players decision to buy a game) are really good, there are a lot of great scenery that you just stay there a little to look at them +for the graphics designers
    Overall, yes, it would be a good game to play, it really takes you into it, played it from start to finish in one day without stopping.
  10. Dec 11, 2013
    Spec Ops is simultaneously a breath of fresh air into the 3rd person shooter genre and a exposition of what's wrong with the genre. The heavy, mental story is very appropriate and well delivered. There were a few times in the middle that I wasn't sure about what was going on, but once I got to the end, I felt satisfied by the characters and their performance. The gameplay was fairly solid,Spec Ops is simultaneously a breath of fresh air into the 3rd person shooter genre and a exposition of what's wrong with the genre. The heavy, mental story is very appropriate and well delivered. There were a few times in the middle that I wasn't sure about what was going on, but once I got to the end, I felt satisfied by the characters and their performance. The gameplay was fairly solid, although the AI was sometimes outright stupid and the controls weren't perfect. There are plenty of other reviews that can emphasize these points as well. I never played the multiplayer, so I can't comment on that. I would suggest that this game try to include more customization of characters so that the redundant levels are more fun to navigate. As it is, there's really no reason to replay the game at all, considering that the entire story is available on a Wiki. Expand
  11. Jan 12, 2013
    I shall list some good and bad points about this game. First of all, the gameplay, the cover mechanics are average, however, the game does have some really nice slow motion effects in the gun-play. I wouldn't exactly call it bullet time, because there is not that much of it. For instance, after shooting an enemy in the head the game will go in slow motion for about one or two seconds. TheI shall list some good and bad points about this game. First of all, the gameplay, the cover mechanics are average, however, the game does have some really nice slow motion effects in the gun-play. I wouldn't exactly call it bullet time, because there is not that much of it. For instance, after shooting an enemy in the head the game will go in slow motion for about one or two seconds. The graphics are really nice, but if the game had anti-aliasing they would look a lot better! In the game you can make choices, however they do not have a big effect on the game. The storyline is very good, but some people may find it a little confusing. One of my MAJOR criticism's of this game is the fact that the gameplay time is only FOUR HOURS! (the campaign) Sure, you can replay it to experience the effect of different choices, but it's four hours! The multiplayer certainly isn't this game's strong point, as it is quite bad to be perfectly honest. With all of these points taken into consideration, I believe this game deserves a 7/10. Expand
  12. Dec 25, 2012
    Spec Ops The Line is a perfect example of the 'opposite' of what games normally are today. Typically there would be great game play with an average story in the shooter market. Spec Ops boasts an incredible story which is immersive and... well that's all I can say without spoilers. Just know your going to get your moneys worth especially off steam when it comes to singleplayer. MultiplayerSpec Ops The Line is a perfect example of the 'opposite' of what games normally are today. Typically there would be great game play with an average story in the shooter market. Spec Ops boasts an incredible story which is immersive and... well that's all I can say without spoilers. Just know your going to get your moneys worth especially off steam when it comes to singleplayer. Multiplayer at the current date (26/12/2012 AUS) is dead but it is worth noting that Spec Ops has been selling quite well on steam as of late. Unfortunately I haven't gotten a fair go with it so I cant say much. Technically this game looks spectacular and is possible to run on lower end systems. Control wise Spec ops falters a little with clunky sprinting and cover mechanics both being things you will be doing a lot in the game. Shooting however does work well just remember to adjust your sensitivity. Overall I can't say I regret buying spec ops. The singleplayer while very short (4.2 hours for me) was worth the admission. In fact its so good I may play it again! If you can get it for less that $15AU then do it! I'm giving Spec Ops The Line a 7/10 Expand
  13. Oct 10, 2013
    A brilliant story and a visual treat, only to be hampered by linear not very great gallery shooting riddled with clunky mechanics such as cover system and problematic AI. Could be a greater experience if it was slightly more diverse and flexible and smoother overall features. None the less a decent experience.
  14. Apr 30, 2013
    spec-ops the line is overall a good game but a lot of the time your really bored from the uninspired story and gameplay. the gameplay in this game is boring. from a gameplay perspective it doesnt do anything new. the controls are a bit weird as well.
    the story isnt particularly bad, but it really generic in the first half of the game. the game starts good, and the dubai concept is cool, but then it gets bad and boring. after the first half though things start to get better. the story gets really deep, mature and touching. the story turns epic in the second half. so overall the story is good but it takes time untill you get there. the game also has player choice which make it really good. the game shows you the consequinces of your actions,even if they are bad(which makes the game much more mature and good)
    if you want a mature game that takes you seriously and shows you the consequinces of your actions, then you should buy this game. just expect few boring hours along the way.
  15. May 6, 2013
    Incredible game, I had heard awful things before buying on steam for $8, but this game has blown me away. The story locked me in from the very beginning. Stories really cannot be more under rated now-a-days as most gameplay seems to be discarded for graphics and dlc
  16. Aug 18, 2014
    Spec Ops: The line begins with a breath of fresh air, although its apparent that the boring lackluster game play and technological issue are evident after the first battle cry. Yes it does effect the game. Especially the cover system. Just shocking at times and will lead you to frustration. This does take you away from the interesting story, which is the driving force of the game. AlthoughSpec Ops: The line begins with a breath of fresh air, although its apparent that the boring lackluster game play and technological issue are evident after the first battle cry. Yes it does effect the game. Especially the cover system. Just shocking at times and will lead you to frustration. This does take you away from the interesting story, which is the driving force of the game. Although its you'r average first person shooter at times the atmosphere is on point. Character and dialogue are extremely satisfying and the redeeming conclusion will make the frustrating times some what fade. All in all the game becomes tiresome and more like a chore, however if you find the game on sale go for it! Expand
  17. Oct 30, 2015
    Let's just say that I can't think of a better example of why you shouldn't give any importance to critic's review. This is one of the smoothest single player campaign of the last generation, with an engaging story and characters.
  18. Jul 16, 2016
    Spec Ops does a lot right, the atmosphere and location are brilliant, the story is interesting, the characters are voiced well and have real character and it's backed by a solid soundtrack, the only real issue is the gameplay, and obviously that's a pretty big issue. Aiming feels weird out of the box, which means you have to edit config files to correct it and even then it's average atSpec Ops does a lot right, the atmosphere and location are brilliant, the story is interesting, the characters are voiced well and have real character and it's backed by a solid soundtrack, the only real issue is the gameplay, and obviously that's a pretty big issue. Aiming feels weird out of the box, which means you have to edit config files to correct it and even then it's average at best, the enemy AI is honestly awful, they run out into fire like lemmings constantly and half of the time just stand around while you kill them and moving in and out of cover feels clunky. The gunplay just isn't satisfying as a result.

Overall though it's an enjoyable experience and I do recommend it but only when it's on sale as it's also very short at around 4 hours.
  19. Jun 1, 2014
    Awesome game long demo everything great (could play on mac) but then the end. I was very disappointed i thought the end will be better. i would give the game 9.5/10 but the end was very bad.
  20. Sep 5, 2014
    This game sucks, but the story does not. It's full of glitches and bugs that destroy some of the enjoyment, for example I have died countless times on FUBAR difficulty level (which is equivalent to very hard in other games), for no reason at all because the character won’t move up or down the stairs or some magical-non-exciting-invisible-wall stops a perfect headshot, or there is a stickyThis game sucks, but the story does not. It's full of glitches and bugs that destroy some of the enjoyment, for example I have died countless times on FUBAR difficulty level (which is equivalent to very hard in other games), for no reason at all because the character won’t move up or down the stairs or some magical-non-exciting-invisible-wall stops a perfect headshot, or there is a sticky corner so your character stops while you try to maneuver your way to safety. There are also few poor level design decisions made so it depends on luck and not skill do you make it or not during some cut-scene-boss-fight-circle-jerk-parade or not. However even if the controls do suck and are unresponsive, playability is zero from time to time and enemies can take 3 to 8 headshots sometimes before they die. There are however some very good and solid things done right in this game. For example if you play the game with normal or low difficulty level, you will not die so easily because you can take more damage and it gives you more time to get somewhere you need to go and that’s the reason you don’t notice the glitches so easily. Then you can actually enjoy from good storytelling and few jokes on the way that made me laugh. The atmosphere is really good and the sand dunes feel real and graphics really do bring the place alive (unless there is a glitch). You can sometimes feel like you were really a part of that world, which is very rare and welcome thing in today’s games.

In all honesty I really tried to like this game and enjoy it more, but I just can’t believe that this game is so bad (FUBAR) when you decide to play it on harder difficulty level like FUBAR, it will get you really mad because the dumb luck factor in many levels that have nothing to do with how good or poorly you are doing at that time.

Also keep in mind that the game feels like a console port, there are controller issues, drawing distance issues, texture bugs appear if you look far away enemy with sniper scope, invisible walls, character won’t respond and once during one level I found a soldier that wouldn’t die even when he was missing one arm and a leg and was holding invisible gun in his hand. White phosphorus, hand grenades, sticky grenades, machine gun and 9mm pistol emptied in the head from short distance did nothing to him… Well I guess he’s the Superman’s lost cousin or something. The glitch list goes on and on, but the absolutely worst thing is the broken checkpoint system. Be ready to rage after you die and spawn to checkpoint and then realize that the primary gun you held has changed to something completely different and then you also find out that the ammo boxes near you might be empty, so no extra ammo for that random weapon that you have now. Also keep in mind that if you kill horde of soldiers the bodies do not disappear, the guns and ammo do. So collect them fast if you want to have some bullets to use on next assault.

If you want to play a good game, do not buy this. But if you do want to enjoy from very good storytelling, do buy this. I think the story would have worked better as a movie or a book rather than a game but that’s just my opinion of the matter. However I can’t deny the fact that the story element in this game is done so well that I have to give the game 7 out of 10 because the story here saves so much more than the gameplay manages to destroy. To keep things in perspective, a casual player might even enjoy the gameplay because he won’t be able to notice the same problems that I noticed while unlocking every possible achievement on Steam version of this game. In the end I managed to spend over 32 hours on single player mode so I’m pretty sure I noticed many things that others would have missed by playing the game only once on normal difficulty setting. In future the developers might want to test more of the gameplay on higher difficulty levels before releasing the game, because some of us do like a really challenging game that does function accordingly. If the gameplay was better and these glitches had been polished out I would have given 10 out of 10 easily, but in this state 7 out of 10 is the most I can give and I’m being lenient over here.
  21. Jul 20, 2017
    Spec Ops: The Line questions the morality in the battlefield with haunting moments superbly presented in a skillfully written story. Unfortunately, that is also its only outstanding aspect.
  22. May 29, 2016
    Неожиданно всё хорошо. Подача сюжета, боёвка, атмосфера. Очень способствует погружению внутриигровое обсуждение сложных выборов игрока, музыка, постоянная пустыня. Давно в шутеры не играл, а тут такой подарочек. Не ожидал, что в шутере можно так в сюжет и атмосферу погрузиться.Неожиданно всё хорошо. Подача сюжета, боёвка, атмосфера. Очень способствует погружению внутриигровое обсуждение сложных выборов игрока, музыка, постоянная пустыня. Давно в шутеры не играл, а тут такой подарочек. Не ожидал, что в шутере можно так в сюжет и атмосферу погрузиться.
  23. Jul 7, 2015
    Do yourself a favor, play this game on the easiest setting possible. Enjoy the great story, the great dialogues both from your mates and the enemy soldiers. Enjoy the desperate and sorrow desert swallowing soldiers whole like meat. Enjoy the fun moments, when your not concerned about war.
    Because when it comes to gameplay it's depressingly lacking. The run/cover system is really clunky and unoptimized. But you can get over everything except the AI, your teammates are constantly in suicide mode. They will go under enemy fire without cover and surrounded by enemies dying like flies for no reason, they won't be able to cover your back, EVER, not even from a single enemy.
    Just play it safe, in the retarded setting, just enjoy it as a movie where you sometimes have to mash buttons to proceed.
  24. Mar 14, 2017
    Un juego que trata la guerra desde un punto de vista más real, crudo, alejándose de aquellas americanadas (tanto películas como juegos), y donde tratan de enseñar de una manera más correcta lo que ocurre en este tipo de sucesos.

Había escuchado que era sin duda algo único, y en cierto modo es verdad, pero tiene varios problemas que a mi me han chirriado un poco. Aunque quiera contar una historia más seria, en ciertos puntos carece de esa fuerza, pues exiten ocasiones en las que creo que deberían haber explorado más ciertas áreas, pero en vez de eso, simplemente ponen una linea recta donde aparecen enemigos por que " ¡HE, somos un shooter, tenemos que poner objetivos para matar!". Ademas de que en ciertas ocasiones creo que la música sobra. Algunas veces para mostrar algo cruel no se necesita una música melancólica, y en otras, esa música creada para motivar la escena quitan sentido a la misma (aunque creo entender por que, ya que intenta "burlarse" de esas americanadas que he dicho al principio).

Sin embargo, no quiero dejar un mal sabor de boca con este análisis, pues este es el camino correcto a la hora de hacer una campaña en condiciones. Tiene fallos, si, pero creo que han sido más por temor a aburrir como videojuego, que por la historia que querían contar.
  25. Nov 21, 2017
    This is the only game I know of that examines the nature of video games (shooters in particular) and our relation to them as players. It's pretty surreal and "meta" (and I hate the overuse of that word on the internet), but not overly so. Not everything is subtle, and the best part of the game, which will have the strongest emotional impact on the player, definitely *isn't* subtle; butThis is the only game I know of that examines the nature of video games (shooters in particular) and our relation to them as players. It's pretty surreal and "meta" (and I hate the overuse of that word on the internet), but not overly so. Not everything is subtle, and the best part of the game, which will have the strongest emotional impact on the player, definitely *isn't* subtle; but there's a lot of foreshadowing that isn't thrown in your face and can be easy to miss, and is very satisfying when you catch it (which may require multiple playthroughs). There are many little nuances you may not notice at first, but shouldn't be overlooked, and the ending is deeper than it appears at face value. You won't leave this game feeling good about anything, but that's the intention. It's an admirable one, and a risky one. This is the "Apocalypse Now" of video games, and judging by how badly it sold, I doubt we'll ever get anything else like it.

The gameplay though doesn't stand up to the quality of the narrative. It's your typical early 2010s military shooter fare. Staple yourself to a chest-high wall while you wait for the red gunk covering your screen to disappear, pop out to engage the shooting gallery, with one of only two weapons you're allowed to carry, and then get back into cover when the red gunk comes back. Your movement isn't really that responsive, it's a little stiff and sticky, and combat can feel unsatisfying. You're allowed to give some basic commands to your squadmates, but there's no point in using them most of the time because both of them take too long to do anything. It's also pretty short, but to be fair, the length works well with the pacing and the game doesn't feel like it should be longer. The only really interesting mechanic on offer here is the way the game uses sand, as an environmental attack on your enemies and as a hazard to the player; but none of this comes into play often enough to really make the gameplay stand out. Some people suggest that the gameplay being strikingly average was actually the intention (which I don't believe for a second), but personally I don't feel like a parody of the generic military shooter can be considered a success if the gameplay is basically just a generic military shooter; because then you haven't parodied one, you've created one.

So yeah I can't give it a glowing recommendation, but it's certainly worth buying during a sale at least, and experiencing for yourself. The gameplay isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, it's just extremely average. The story and setting makes up for it, but only to a certain extent. I need to feel engaged when I play a game, and this one didn't always engage me, but I kept coming back for the story, which is very unique. If it means anything to you (the reader), this is the only military shooter I've ever liked.
  26. Jan 8, 2013
    Story is ok, but nothing really special. Graphics and sound mediocre. Gameplay is not entertaining at all. I would recommend to buy on sale, or skip entirely ;)
  27. Jun 29, 2012
    Another one of 'those' games. You are in third person, you get swarmed by enemies, you take cover, you shoot the enemies and move on. Rinse and repeat. Very mind numbing even though it is not a bad game.
  28. Feb 9, 2013
    An average game. Not a masterpiece, but actually a good game. This game has a good story (not so great or impressive as someone says), but sometimes seems to be a little confused. The graphic is not bad but also not great, just average and functional. The sound is maybe the worst part of the game. Weapon sounds are too dull and quiet. The soundtrack is anonymous and banal with only the USAn average game. Not a masterpiece, but actually a good game. This game has a good story (not so great or impressive as someone says), but sometimes seems to be a little confused. The graphic is not bad but also not great, just average and functional. The sound is maybe the worst part of the game. Weapon sounds are too dull and quiet. The soundtrack is anonymous and banal with only the US anthem that "stands out". Gameplay works good, but the game as some annoying bugs, like the stupid penetration of some surfaces (sometimes you can be hit also if are beyond a concrete wall), and there is a unresolved bug about sound in cutscenes.
    In the end, is a good game, worth money if you buy it for less than 15€. Sometimes frustrating, but is a good game.
  29. Jun 27, 2012
    This game is yet another entry to the hide-behind-all-those-conveniently-placed-covers-and-shoot-from-there category. Graphically it is alright but suffers from being overly way too bright and the game play isn't anything that we haven't already seen before. At least the story tries to explore the horrors of war but unfortunately fails to deliver due to poor execution.

Overall a very

Overall a very mediocre shooter.
  30. Jan 5, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Do not play this expecting anything great. Repetitive, tedious gameplay is a series of tightly enclosed shooting arenas strung together by a story that at least tries to be different from your average COD-BF-War-Campaign. That said, inconsistencies in how it is presented gave me a headache. Do my choices matter? Do I actually even have choices? The answer to both of those questions is unfortunately- No. Giving players the illusion of choice is frankly annoying, especially when the character I play is then berated for going through with what the writers forced him to do anyway. The main character/anti-hero seems to be completely incompetent at his job, and his lack of imagination is constantly demonstrated by his rationalizing at his supposed lack of options, which are rigidly enforced as we, the players, sit through as he bumbles his way through massacring what seems to be the majority of Dubai. I really have a hard time understanding why this is a story one would want to tell. There are plenty of situations where people are forced to make terrible choices, and war is an obvious way to highlight that. Unfortunately, the way that is presented here is both incredibly contrived, and frankly a bit silly. You're also left in the dark as to what exactly is happening here. What's going on with all of the sand? Why did the 33rd go crazy? Why is there no backup? Why is there suddenly tons of water at the end when we were told we'd destroyed the last of it in that long truck escape? Maybe I missed some explanation somewhere, but there's a bit too much mystery left here.

tl;dr If you like sand, this is your game.

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 13, 2012
    Spec Ops: The Line tries new and interesting ground on storytelling, but falls short on the action department. Still, it's worth playing through for the atmosphere and few different endings alone. [Aug 2012]
  2. PC Master (Greece)
    Aug 31, 2012
    Were it not for some technical issues and console-related shortcomings (gamepad controls and no anti-aliasing), Spec Ops: The Line would be one of the best games for 2012. But, things being as they are, it remains merely a diamond in the rough, destined for wicked crazy status within the following years. Definitely superior to the related series of Kane & Lynch, it proves that, with a steady vision and soul, a genre so clichéd like military shooters, can not only surprise us pleasantly, but totally overwhelm us. [August 2012]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Aug 10, 2012
    Expectations were greater than game could have achieved. Yet the new Spec Ops game is a good excuse to stay home and play. [Issue#220]