Special Forces: Team X PC

7.1

1. Feb 14, 2013
    A generic, sad, Gears of War clone. This game is a buggy nightmare, level reset bug, freezing issues, and getting spawned into places you cannot move or get unstuck from. Dont listen to the paid fanboy's stay away from this title. You've been warned.
  2. Feb 14, 2013
    I really did not care for this game after my level was reset. I was really hopefull too after hearing about it because i liked gears of war so much. But this just feels wrong, its like they took Gears and swapped pallets but hired a highschooler to do it. Im just dissapointed is all
  3. Feb 14, 2013
    My dad bought me this game and I hate it..............................................................................................................

1. CD-Action
    May 7, 2013
    Another online shooter – these three words sum up Team X nicely. It offers nothing that would keep you in front of the screen. What’s even worse – there are no people to play with. [CD-Action 05/2013, p.74]
  2. Feb 27, 2013
    From the initial trailers, Special Forces: Team X showed some promise, but after spending some time with the game I find it hard to recommend it to people, especially with the problems it is faced with at the moment.
  3. Feb 27, 2013
    SFTX is just another in a laundry list of games trying to capitalize on the success of cover-based shooters but promptly fail to do so.