Spider-Man PC

8.3

1. Jan 2, 2012
    Another cheap console port and I'm not surprised someone hired paid raters to push it's score up. You see where this gets you, game companies. Stop taking our money for these cheap shots.
  2. AnthonyM.
    Jun 15, 2005
    This game is so awesome. I cried its. soooo better on ps1.
  3. Mr.X
    Feb 8, 2006
    This is one of the greatest games I`ve ever played!
  4. RickyM.
    Dec 25, 2001
    Great game, tough to get used to the control and camara. Otherwise awesome.
  5. Nov 27, 2011
    this game is awesome, especially for ps1
  6. Nov 23, 2011
    Great game, tough to get used to the control and camara. Otherwise awesome. This is one of the greatest games I`ve ever played! This game is so awesome. I cried its. soooo better on ps1.
  7. Jan 5, 2014
    First spider-man vieogame i ever played, to this day i remember the great times of swinging from one side to another while trying to take down the evil villains an crazy gun for hire mercenary, great game 10/10
  8. Feb 22, 2015
    Spiderman is a type adventure game based on Marvel universe, especially Spider Man character. The game was developed by LTI Gray Matter for PC and published by Activision. So I do not know how to begin. It's the wors game I played in my life. Controls are disastrous. I think this game has a campaign more than 2 hours, but I have not finished it in two days because of bugs that prevented meSpiderman is a type adventure game based on Marvel universe, especially Spider Man character. The game was developed by LTI Gray Matter for PC and published by Activision. So I do not know how to begin. It's the wors game I played in my life. Controls are disastrous. I think this game has a campaign more than 2 hours, but I have not finished it in two days because of bugs that prevented me to pass the mission. The sound makes its appearance when she wants to play . Expand
  9. Feb 2, 2015
    This game is far from perfect, but man, it's so good. You've got to consider it was released on 2000, so the graphics are pretty OK for a comic book game. But the best is the exciting story, cool costumes and cheats. Seriously, most people will have lots of fun playing "Spider-Man", even on a PC.

1. If you are a Spider-man fan, you will enjoy this program. If you aren’t, you will probably enjoy the camp elements of the program, the tongue-in-cheek dialogue and the superhero animation and graphics.
  2. The action is fast-paced and well-staged, and you really become absorbed in the virtual world of the famous arachnid. But two major deficiencies -- in the control system and the camera work -- almost succeed in ruining this title.
    The sloppy delivery across various gameplay departments hampers what had the potential to be an otherwise astounding product.