8.3

1. Jan 2, 2012
    Another cheap console port and I'm not surprised someone hired paid raters to push it's score up. You see where this gets you, game companies. Stop taking our money for these cheap shots.
  2. Feb 22, 2015
    Spiderman is a type adventure game based on Marvel universe, especially Spider Man character. The game was developed by LTI Gray Matter for PC and published by Activision. So I do not know how to begin. It's the wors game I played in my life. Controls are disastrous. I think this game has a campaign more than 2 hours, but I have not finished it in two days because of bugs that prevented meSpiderman is a type adventure game based on Marvel universe, especially Spider Man character. The game was developed by LTI Gray Matter for PC and published by Activision. So I do not know how to begin. It's the wors game I played in my life. Controls are disastrous. I think this game has a campaign more than 2 hours, but I have not finished it in two days because of bugs that prevented me to pass the mission. The sound makes its appearance when she wants to play . Expand

1. If you are a Spider-man fan, you will enjoy this program. If you aren’t, you will probably enjoy the camp elements of the program, the tongue-in-cheek dialogue and the superhero animation and graphics.
  2. The action is fast-paced and well-staged, and you really become absorbed in the virtual world of the famous arachnid. But two major deficiencies -- in the control system and the camera work -- almost succeed in ruining this title.
    The sloppy delivery across various gameplay departments hampers what had the potential to be an otherwise astounding product.